Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡️ PECUNIO - blockchain investments safe and easy ⚡️ - page 56. (Read 24705 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
I dont know the real technical thing but my friend advised me to invest in this, hope for the best. Looking to learn more
Activity: 322
as participants have several bounty campaigns running, where dev will reward users for their contribution to us
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
Hey guys you are having an impressive team and advisors. I like the business model.
we just need to invest as much as we can in this project!
Activity: 213
can you get the LinkedIn profiles added to each team member?
Activity: 216
Great project, but what is the guarantee of long-term work of this project?
There are no guarantees, but I very much believe that the team implement everything that they originally said and planned! Wink
Activity: 208
No one could guarantee, you invest on your own risk
Activity: 213
Are you happy with the ICO progress? I know you don't share the numbers, but can you at least give us a hint?
Activity: 201
Activity: 228
I should say, that this idea is interesting, but not so fresh and new. This projects not looks like a full clone of previous projects based on the same idea and may it will not repeat mistakes. I believe that you have taken into account experience of previous projects 
Activity: 218
Quite a project. I think it has a lot of potential and it can compete quite well with other similar projects. I hope this project will have a more exposure to the community. Seems like it is not getting much attention. Do you plan any marketing campaigns?
Activity: 193
I have read your White Paper, everything quite clear for me except one point
How are u going to be profitable?
I mean how the project is going to bring the money for founders? Maybe I missed smth
thx in advance for the explanation

No it's a good question!
There are four revenue streams here:

- The cryptocurrency card 0,3% of all transactions / approx. $100,000 US
- Managament fees for funds 3% / approx. $10,000,000 US
- Cryptocurrency exchange 0.05% / approx. $600,000 US
- Gold token transaction fees / approx. $10,000,000

Targeted yearly revenue of Pecunio $20,700,000 US

...does this answer your question?

I have misunderstood firstly, but now it's clear
Thank you very much
Activity: 198
What exchanges u are going to be listed? U know is is the main problem of all new projects - the lack of liquidity on the exchange. How are u going to deal with it?

Very true. But as an investment platform we eliminate this problem instantly, as we will not only trade major cryptocurrencies, but our own tokens as well.   Cool
Besides that, we plan on getting listed on several exchanges!

Great, thank you for the explanation!
copper member
Activity: 247
Merit: 12
decentralize money
Hi, can i use Imtoken wallet to participate in pre-ICO?

For Pre-ICO participation please open a wallet on our platform.
Tokens (ERC20) will be transferable to your Etherwallet, Trezor, Ledger etc AFTER the ICO!
Activity: 220
Quite a project. I think it has a lot of potential and it can compete quite well with other similar projects. I hope this project will have a more exposure to the community. Seems like it is not getting much attention Roll Eyes
Activity: 225
How, when, and at what cost can I sell my investment? For example, do I have a right to give the token or coin back to the company or to receive a refund? Can I resell the coin or token, and if so, are there any limitations on my ability to resell?
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
this pecunio project is very promising because the project has a good mission hopefully the project is successful and successful so that we benefit from this project. Grin
Decentralised always seems to be good platform.
Activity: 238
It seems very cool and interesting with good concept, I like your project. Wish you great success and good luck!
Activity: 238
Hi! That is totally worth it to take part in a project like this! Who are your target audience?
Activity: 233
There are a thousand reasons to consider this project one of the most ambitious now! This company affects the interests of many, because we are not indifferent to the world of crypto currency.
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
I just found out about this project... It looks interesting. I'll take my time to look this up before putting my money on it.
Yes you need to think again if you want to put your money on an ICO project, because there are still many out there that can even be good or can be ugly. I think this project is pretty good for investment
Pages:
Jump to: