Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡️ PECUNIO - blockchain investments safe and easy ⚡️ - page 58. (Read 24705 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Why, in your opinion, the project is worth ICOing? What is its difference from similar projects?
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
What do you guys think how the token is going to be profitable?
Invest only risk money you can afford to lose. Make decisions based on what you think, not what others tell you, more often than not they are not out for your interest, they are out for theirs. And if you want to learn what to invest in use reliable websites  to investigate coins
Activity: 140
I wish your team success in the developing and I'll keep my eyes on you. I saw here a lot of interesting and entertaining projects, but yours is a real diamond! I'm sure that you will succeed! Cool
I think it depends on the product, how people value it, the demand, the price it hits the exchanges. There are too many variables to give an exact verdict, most ICOs where people I know have invested in have increased in price but there were analysis undertaken before the purchase. 
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
tomorrow begins Pre-ICO?
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
I would like to join, but I want to first find as much information about the project as possible.
I need to study their whitepaper but for now the project looks reliable
Activity: 213
It's impossible to say for sure, but I have great hopes about this project in general and the profits it could provide for investors. Anyway you should do some analysis and decide for yourself is it worth your investment.
Activity: 216
Activity: 214
Pecunio is surely bringing plenty of attention itself! I'm not sure if there is anything similar, or is maybe it's one of a kind. Whatever it is, this one is certain! I wouldn't mind to be part of the Bounty program if it is available. So I'm actually looking forward to this and how it will develop.
Activity: 214
I have already saw some projects with similar concept. What are the advantages of using Pecunio?

Pecunio is one of the only platforms out there, that has a working product out there before the ICO!

- platform, with it's supersimple dashboard,
- crypto fund, with more than 1M under management
- a whitepaper with facts and figures
- a comitted team

Grin
Described advantages are quite good, but not really convincing. Anyway I will do some analysis on your project, thank you and good luck!
Activity: 439
Merit: 100
What are the possible weaknesses of Pecunio?
Activity: 112
Quite an interesting project, an excellent comandand and it is very good that before the project is released on the ICO, they already have a ready project. On the road map tomorrow will begin selling tokens, I advise everyone to buy as much as they can finance. During the year, the project should shoot well and we all can not get through.
Activity: 181
Tokens unsold will be burned after presale and each stage of Ico?
Activity: 201
Could you please tell us more about your token? How can we use it?
Activity: 228
Good to know that this projects is focused on real people needs! There will be a huge demand and lots of clients! Cool
Activity: 218
Hi, I have a question. US Citizen can participate in ICO?
Thanks
Activity: 225
this project is interesting, the team behind it just exciting, so I'm pretty sure I will join this project
Activity: 238
Hi all. Excited to be here. Interesting project. Great team. How would PECUNIO work with users that dont know anything about blockchain and buying coins?
Activity: 233
Please explain will it be required to complete KYC procedures for token buyers and bounty participants?
Pages:
Jump to: