Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡️ PECUNIO - blockchain investments safe and easy ⚡️ - page 57. (Read 24705 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 10
Undoubtedly you will have a huge success, I almost do not doubt this because this project is managed by a strong and competent team Grin
Activity: 207
Hi, can i use Imtoken wallet to participate in pre-ICO?
Activity: 213
Interesting Project to solve problems and issues of today.
I would like to join the team if will be given a chance.
Good Luck mates, supporting you all the way!
copper member
Activity: 247
Merit: 12
decentralize money
I have read your White Paper, everything quite clear for me except one point
How are u going to be profitable?
I mean how the project is going to bring the money for founders? Maybe I missed smth
thx in advance for the explanation

No it's a good question!
There are four revenue streams here:

- The cryptocurrency card 0,3% of all transactions / approx. $100,000 US
- Managament fees for funds 3% / approx. $10,000,000 US
- Cryptocurrency exchange 0.05% / approx. $600,000 US
- Gold token transaction fees / approx. $10,000,000

Targeted yearly revenue of Pecunio $20,700,000 US

...does this answer your question?
copper member
Activity: 247
Merit: 12
decentralize money
What exchanges u are going to be listed? U know is is the main problem of all new projects - the lack of liquidity on the exchange. How are u going to deal with it?

Very true. But as an investment platform we eliminate this problem instantly, as we will not only trade major cryptocurrencies, but our own tokens as well.   Cool
Besides that, we plan on getting listed on several exchanges!
Activity: 193
I have read your White Paper, everything quite clear for me except one point
How are u going to be profitable?
I mean how the project is going to bring the money for founders? Maybe I missed smth
thx in advance for the explanation
Activity: 195
Good project with interesting concept. I think it should be extremely popular and successful. So, good luck! Cool
Activity: 198
What exchanges u are going to be listed? U know is is the main problem of all new projects - the lack of liquidity on the exchange. How are u going to deal with it?
Activity: 176
Merit: 0
Hmmm I will keep an eye on this one. Will read the whitepaper soon, but when I look at the road map and website, this looks promising. I hope to see this project successful. Good luck.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
I like your mission and wish you good luck with Pecunio! I will buy some
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
this pecunio project is very promising because the project has a good mission hopefully the project is successful and successful so that we benefit from this project. Grin
Activity: 200
This project is one of the best IcO for the beginning of this year, the team here is also spotless, no reason not to trust them from my point of view!
Activity: 14
how many coins are allocated for ico
Activity: 199
Ur project is superb but from my point of view it needs more promoting.
What are the next event are u going to participate?
It will be helpful in the way of spreading the word about project...
Activity: 184
Hi, I have a question
What is the vesting schedule for Team and Advisors token? Is vesting for Team and Advisors coded in the smart contract?
Activity: 194
Could you please tell what specific rights come with my investment?
Activity: 217
Where is your company registered? Could i have a copy of certificate of incorporation, list of directors and details of registered office address?
Activity: 205
Hello
What legal protections may or may not be available in the event of fraud, a hack, malware, or a downturn in business prospects? Who will be responsible for refunding my investment if something goes wrong?
Thank you
Activity: 134
In my experience over the past two months in the majority of cases it has been better for the investor to buy after the token hits the exchange, rather than participate in the ICO. What makes this ICO viable as an investment in this phase rather than when it hits exchanges?
Activity: 187
Pecunio helps in reducing risk and simply gives customer the easiness of one account for all their currence and cryptocurries.
Pages:
Jump to: