Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡️ PECUNIO - blockchain investments safe and easy ⚡️ - page 59. (Read 24705 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 0
This is the best project I found, I like this idea very much. Just read your whitepaper. Looking forward to hearing more from your team.
Activity: 71
Seriously, I had to now read through the whole pages to find the information of why you are this project is one of the kind, which in comparison to other projects with no working products, glad to be part of this great project. Good work dev
copper member
Activity: 247
Merit: 12
decentralize money
I have already saw some projects with similar concept. What are the advantages of using Pecunio?

Pecunio is one of the only platforms out there, that has a working product out there before the ICO!

- platform, with it's supersimple dashboard,
- crypto fund, with more than 1M under management
- a whitepaper with facts and figures
- a comitted team

Grin
copper member
decentralize money
What is the price of one PCO token?

1 PCO = 1.5 USD

Cool
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Activity: 140
What is the price of one PCO token?
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
Hello
On which exchanges will PCO token be listed?
Thanks
Activity: 213
Do all countries allow payment by crypto cards in offline stores? Are there any legal restrictions?
Activity: 214
I have already saw some projects with similar concept. What are the advantages of using Pecunio?
Activity: 216
What about security of the account on Pecunio’s platform? How will the protection against fraud be implemented?
Activity: 208
Is there any FAQ, or maybe I missed smth???
Activity: 181
Pecunio is surely bringing plenty of attention itself! I'm not sure if there is anything similar, or maybe it's one of a kind. Whatever it is, this one is certain! I wouldn't mind to be part of the Bounty program if it is available. So I'm actually looking forward to this and how it will develop.
Activity: 228
I’m trying to understand if there will be a real and large demand for the services of such a start-up. What problem is solved by the solution offered?
Activity: 218
I was wondering if this ICO will be open to US and Chinese citizens?
Waiting for more info to get a deeper understanding about the project.
Activity: 220
Thanks for the great project. A good coin with excellent opportunities. I wish you success in your further work Grin
Is there a min/max eth contribution?
Activity: 225
This a long-term and promising project which is handled by professional team. Do you accept BTC?
Activity: 238
A friend told me about the concept of this project and now I want to invest.
What is the minimum investment?
Activity: 207
Very promising project in my opinion. I liked it right away because I read the description and what the dev team plans to do in the future. And I wanted to know the maximum hardcap of the project?
Activity: 84
I have no idea with this thread is empty, but the project is awesome!
You get my full support guys! Going to buy some coins!
copper member
decentralize money
Hi! What is the difference PCO from PCC ?

PCO is the platform token

while PCC is the fund token for the cryptocurrency fund!

It's well explained in the whitepaper!
https://www.pecun.io/Pecunio_White_Paper.pdf
Pages:
Jump to: