Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡️ PECUNIO - blockchain investments safe and easy ⚡️ - page 55. (Read 24705 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 0
Hey guys! Very interesting project ill keep my eye on it. I have one question - can i buy your tokens without using eth wallet?
Activity: 155
Do you plan to bring anymore advisors on?
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
Have you conducted any marketing research? Will your project be in demand?
Activity: 146
Could you briefly explain what is your service do exactly? What is the point of your project? And where can I find news about project?
Activity: 207
This is a great project, I like your ideas! Waiting for the news from you. Wink
But could you clarify do your team have enough experience for projects like this?
Thank you
Activity: 213
This looks like a really awesome project with a solid team. Really interested to invest. Good luck to you guys! Grin
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
The solutions proposed by this project could be revolutionary! I think Pecunio will be complete success! Cool
Activity: 193
What number of the tokens from the total emission was reserved for the members of the team of the project?
Activity: 79
Curious to see the funds development after all the correction...  Roll Eyes
copper member
Activity: 247
Merit: 12
decentralize money
Will your service use cryptocurrencies only? Or fiat money, too? 

Yes, there is an option for acceptance of fiat in the dashboard!

After you have created an account ad log in you will see it.
Activity: 79
Is it possible to read somewhere a confirmation from members of the advisory board regarding their support of the project and their view on it?

Yeah, there are some statements on their homepage.
Otherwise I found this here:

https://icomarks.com/ico/pecunio

https://foundico.com/ico/pecunio.html
Activity: 195
Will your service use cryptocurrencies only? Or fiat money, too? 
Activity: 176
Is it possible to read somewhere a confirmation from members of the advisory board regarding their support of the project and their view on it?
Activity: 200
Do those ones who has bought tokens during the ICO stage have advantages over those who will buy them in the secondary market a bit later? 
Ofcourse!)) You have the best price man!)
Activity: 199
Do those ones who has bought tokens during the ICO stage have advantages over those who will buy them in the secondary market a bit later? 
Activity: 112
The idea is certainly not new and there have already been similar projects. People who bought tokens with the maximum bonus at the very beginning of the ICO remained in the big plus. This platform is not a clone of previous projects and was executed in an original way. Technical support answers the questions very much and clearly. I bought tokens and will wait for the end of the ICO, but it will be seen there, because investment is always a risk.
Activity: 184
Ok, this looks like it has great potential, can you tell me more about your partnerships if there are any?
Activity: 194
Hi everyone! Have you seen any other similar projects already?
Hi, I have not seen anything like it yet. So I think this is the best project now. True. I look forward to seeing all functions
Activity: 217
hi I haven’t seen any similar projects yet. And in my opinion this project is kind of unique speaking about their concept and proposed solutions
Activity: 205
Pages:
Jump to: