Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡️ PECUNIO - blockchain investments safe and easy ⚡️ - page 51. (Read 24705 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 102
I forgot to claim my free 30 PCO signup bonus. These tokens will be worth a lot by year 2018 ending! Pecunio has a solid usecase backed with a strong team
Activity: 518
Pecunio preico has started. Every investor will get 25% bonus. Pecunio will make blockchain and cryptocurrency investments easy for thr less technical people. This will be a successful project. Good luck
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
Yes we totally hope so. Great times to buy and I believe we have way to go...

Just wanted to know, where is Pecunio listed so far?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
The project is worthy great attention! Do you have some partner programs? I am sure that Pecunio will be successful!
Activity: 459
Nice project, for deposit you should also use LTC, now I need to change some LTC to ETH, just saying.
copper member
Activity: 247
Merit: 12
decentralize money
Here is an article with Reinhard Berger CEO of Pecunio and former business architect for global consulting firm Accenture. Redefined the global banking system for clients such as Credit Suisse, UBS, and Invesco. Interview on Huffington Post:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/how-blockchain-technology-has-revolutionised-our-financial_us_5a5d9569e4b003efadb6b09b

Thank you. I think it will be useful for many to read. Behind the project really are experienced people. We are waiting for success.

You are very welcome! Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Here is an article with Reinhard Berger CEO of Pecunio and former business architect for global consulting firm Accenture. Redefined the global banking system for clients such as Credit Suisse, UBS, and Invesco. Interview on Huffington Post:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/how-blockchain-technology-has-revolutionised-our-financial_us_5a5d9569e4b003efadb6b09b

https://img.huffingtonpost.com/asset/5a5d96262200006119b4e93a.jpg?ops=scalefit_820_noupscale

Thank you. I think it will be useful for many to read. Behind the project really are experienced people. We are waiting for success.
copper member
decentralize money

Activity: 79
Merit: 1
Pecunio is getting more popular for the people here in the community of crypto currency. People are looking for the best projects they wanted to invest their money, time and effort. In short, all people are looking for a trustworthy project wherein, they can trust their future. And so, another project has been came out in this community wherein proves its potential and capability in this community. I hope that this project will make its way to a successful path and be more productive Cool

Jup same here! I think it's a great opportunity for everyone that wants to invest into crypto and is not technical enough...
Apart from that: Who has the time to read on all the whitepapers and choose from more than 2000 existing cryptocurrencies??  Shocked

A managed crypto fund is just what we need!!!
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Pecunio is getting more popular for the people here in the community of crypto currency. People are looking for the best projects they wanted to invest their money, time and effort. In short, all people are looking for a trustworthy project wherein, they can trust their future. And so, another project has been came out in this community wherein proves its potential and capability in this community. I hope that this project will make its way to a successful path and be more productive Cool
Activity: 140
This is all cryptocurrencies users dream. We are all waiting for this. Very awesome thing to happen. Good luck Grin
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
Hi, where can I see any info about the CEO or other team members?
I'm really hate this comment, you can find in on the website so you can read the info about the CEO and the others team member. 
Don't be so harsh there mate. Look, he is just a newbie and I think he just wants to be noticed or get helped by someone else. Maybe there is a chance that he will join and invest in the project so he's asking questions about the ICO.
Yeah, I agree with you. The best way to do is guide them and tell them how they can see it in the site. This is common to all newbies now - they are lazy to search the details and they want direct answers

Yes that's right, you just have to be patience because newbei dont have that brilliant idea like ypurs to ask question that are not on his level of thinking. Just consider it.
Activity: 131
For what currency you can purchase tokens? The project is interesting. I think you can quickly become well-known and get to the moon Cool
Activity: 213
everything looks really impressive, a very beautiful site and a strong team.
this very well contributes to the rapid development of the project and attracting investors
copper member
decentralize money
Could you please point out what you are trying to do which no other project has tried to do so far? I can't see the value you are trying to add to the current crypto eco space. I might be wrong though...

Try to read the white paper. There is a whole idea of a platform and new science in this area. I think it will be useful.

There will be a whitepaper available for you in the close future.
It will summarize all the important facts about Pecunio!
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
An innovative project, which is gaining huge momentum in the near future, will become one of the most successful projects!
Activity: 214
This is a good project, I will introduce to the investors that I know. The things we need are in the future
Activity: 112
Could you please point out what you are trying to do which no other project has tried to do so far? I can't see the value you are trying to add to the current crypto eco space. I might be wrong though...

Try to read the white paper. There is a whole idea of a platform and new science in this area. I think it will be useful.
Activity: 144
I have been reading some negative comments as well as some positive ones. Whichever, I believe so strongly that this project will make an impact and surpass all expectations.
Activity: 216
the idea is certainly grandiose, you want to immediately unite so many spheres of activity that it looks tempting.
but I think it will be quite difficult to do, I will follow the development of your project, I hope you will succeed
Pages:
Jump to: