Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡️ PECUNIO - blockchain investments safe and easy ⚡️ - page 53. (Read 24705 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 0
Where can I see the video overview of the platform?
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
Many people are struggling with the current payment methods, so they must be happy that there will be more private, secure and fast solutions soon!
Activity: 132
Attention!
this form of PecunioToken AIRDROP, which is now published by many groups and chats of airdrop, is fraud!
you should all be carefull!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSct5wE97QHn4u0PT-GbGRNwYXrTyuJ8reQtoyUaCdrTY_U_7g/viewform

Heh I think that hunting on fools at the moment more profitable the ICOs . Guys please make maximum attention to the forms where you fill your paswords. And never-never use the same password in the two different resources.
It is true that many of them are now seeking information, and it is necessary to prevent such incidents from happening and to avoid unnecessary losses.
I also believe the team developers
Activity: 207
This is an interesting project, more people are getting interested in Pecunio. And I am glad because the people are also waiting for more updates to this project just like me. It is because we believe in the great potential that Pecunio can make what it says for the benefits of the community and the people around here in the crypto world.
Activity: 213
This project has a very good road map. Thanks to clear information, investors can pay attention to the project Wink
Activity: 199
What is the current state of the project and what will be your next steps?
Activity: 184
I hope this project become so real. After reading the future development and what you guys have for us....
Don't relent on your promises on the future development and things may go straight with you guys
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
I would like to see on which pages Pecunio is listed.
And how are they connected to others in the blockchain space?

hello?  Huh
Activity: 217
What do you guys think, is it risky to invest in this project?
I personally believe in this project and the team, so I already invested. I think you wouldn’t regret if you do the same Cool
Activity: 205
Which countries are banned from participating in your ICO?
Activity: 140
In any case, you take this risk on yourself. Everything depends on the success of the project. But at the same time, profits can be huge. Only you can decide...
copper member
Activity: 247
Merit: 12
decentralize money
is it easy to get hold of your tokens? In many ICOs there is often a nerve wracking period of time after you send in your contribution when you are waiting to claim your tokens. the quicker and easier this process is, the better it is.

Tokens will be issued latest in mid-april
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
To some extent, investing in ICO is risky in general. Do some research on the project and decide do you want to invest or not - it's the only advice. 
But for me Pecunio is oneof the most legit projects around here
Activity: 216
Pecunio is one of the great project here in the community that come exist and still progressing for the better changes of the community. I hope that more serious investors will come to this project so that, they will understand and know better what real Pecunio's goal is and how beneficial it is for the community. I will be looking forward to this project. Hope you'll stay positive and make more interesting news and updates Grin
Activity: 32
is it easy to get hold of your tokens? In many ICOs there is often a nerve wracking period of time after you send in your contribution when you are waiting to claim your tokens. the quicker and easier this process is, the better it is.
Activity: 131
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
I would like to see on which pages Pecunio is listed.
And how are they connected to others in the blockchain space?
copper member
Activity: 247
Merit: 12
decentralize money
The information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?

It will soon be translated to Russian. Other proposals are welcome!
Activity: 144
I studied the documentation of the project and I really enjoyed it. If everything works out then I think the tokens will grow well in price. Good luck to you guys! Wink
Activity: 208
The technical side of the project I really liked. Let's see how it will be with marketing...
Pages:
Jump to: