Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡️ PECUNIO - blockchain investments safe and easy ⚡️ - page 61. (Read 24705 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 259
the ico price is too high, why is this any different then all the other platform ? thank you
Maybe he post wrong. ICO price is only 0.005 ETH / PCO. I enought to bought only 50 PCO. Hope they will come to the moon at next month with 53% from beginning to now..
Activity: 30
Merit: 1
Your user identification system sucks.

A lot of people don't have or use facebook, yet you now require that people log in with facebook & share in order to claim their 20 airdropped tokens for signing up? You could've offered other KYC options, surely.

Excellent clarification @treepixel

I don't have FB... I don't use FB... I hate FB...

Is this a joke? but are you a minimum serious?

Remember that the strength of the cryptocurrency is precisely the anonymity  Shocked
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Seems that this is really a good project.
But not attracting attention here.
Need some good marketing strategy here.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
This project looks promising,  I look forward to more updates and participating in this ICO
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Your user identification system sucks.

A lot of people don't have or use facebook, yet you now require that people log in with facebook & share in order to claim their 20 airdropped tokens for signing up? You could've offered other KYC options, surely.

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I have no idea with this thread is empty, but the project is awesome!
You get my full support guys! Going to buy some coins!
copper member
Activity: 247
Merit: 12
decentralize money
great project! I want to take part in investing!

you are very welcome!
if you sign up now, you will be rewarded an extra 20 pecunio sign-up bonus!

you can get back to me for questions, good times!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Good project! Welcome to our website. We are the most informative ICO list, it helps you with funding. Good luck, guys!
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
the ico price is too high, why is this any different then all the other platform ? thank you
Activity: 518
Merit: 269
PECUNIO - blockchain investments safe and easy

The PECUNIO ICO is closed!
And we want to say “THANK YOU” to all of our investors, partners, team members and friends!

Pecunio, a new decentralized investment platform, simplifies blockchain investments and solves the problem of crypto spending. What’s revolutionary about the platform is, that it allows both saving and spending of crypto assets in a fund universe that is safe, affordable and easy to use.

WHITEPAPER

Together with our investors we want to change the new financial market. By providing easy and secure access for everyone, by providing professionally managed investment funds with low draw-down rates, by making crypto-currencies spendable via a debit-card, and last but not least by establishing the most secure and stable crypto-currency of the world: our gold-backed token.

Pages:
Jump to: