Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PHO Photon blake256- MERGE MINE 6 COINS- NO PREMINE - POW ONLY 4+ YRS - page 5. (Read 99157 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
are you looking for new splash screen or new coin logo?

I actually like the square Coin logo it's a good geeky symbol for Photon.
copper member
Activity: 130
Mining available over at QuantumMiningPoo.com for Photon
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
The total amount of coins is a lot, but the price is very low, so the ranking is on the back. When will the staff of the project speed up the price?
when there will be a project, or similar approaching. And yes, the supply huge, very huge and its progressing very fast , that will lead to a lower price , like dogecoin
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
The total amount of coins is a lot, but the price is very low, so the ranking is on the back. When will the staff of the project speed up the price?
Activity: 52
GRAVIEX Exchange Order price step = 0.1sat (0.00000000'1)
Activity: 41
Photon now available at AllTrade!

Pairs

Balance available in 5 confirmations
(Remember to click "Refresh Balance" at Balances page)

Come trade with us!

legendary
Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030
Solutions Architect
Or

Blakecoin can be merged mined with other Blake-256 based coins

Blake Merged Pools *Currently BLC+PHO+BBTC+ELT+UMO+LIT *mined at same time with same miner hashpower you would use on any pool so essentially mining 6 coins at same time!

Blakecoin EU3 Merged Pool by BlueDragon747 *Located in Frankfurt

Blakecoin NY2/AT1 Merged Pool by BlueDragon747 *Located in Atlanta

Blakecoin LA1 Merged Pool by BlueDragon747 *Located in Los Angeles

why bother mining one when you can mine them all  Roll Eyes

• Auto payouts: 30 minutes
  • Pool fees: 1.5%
  • Trusted pools running ~4 years

more info here

** Yes the Baikal Giant-B Asic does work on my pools Select algo Blake256R8 and turn off extranonce(check box) and enter pool url and your worker details

*** you dont get less PHO than a single coin pool!!! its not switching coins they are true merged at same time!!!
legendary
Solutions Architect
Alive

network doing Th/s

telegram for latest updates: https://t.me/Blake_Community
Activity: 35
 Huh whats up with PHO man? is it dead or alive what's the deal?
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Activity: 14
what is the FUTURE plan for this PHO  ?
legendary
Solutions Architect
PHO needs a decent wallet big time: Mac & Windows, and maybe iOS and Android as well. My coins are marooned on Cryptopia for the foreseeable future and I don't like it.

The QT wallet works fine tested on windows 10/8.1/7 and has been built from the source code that is on github by developer Cinnamon Carter who also designed Photon back in 2014 and is still active just like me

Mac and Android have been attempted several times as we prefer to actually build it from source rather than what some projects do which is pay a 3rd party for these, we are not ignoring these platforms just have not got a working stable build to do any release for Mac/Android

Edit:
Added a basic Virtual Machine Guide for running Windows on Mac so you can use the current Windows QT on Mac in a Windows VM
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
PHO needs a decent wallet big time: Mac & Windows, and maybe iOS and Android as well. My coins are marooned on Cryptopia for the foreseeable future and I don't like it.

What's wrong with the PHO wallet?  The qt works like a champ and is super fast.  I've never had any issues with it?

there is no dev to make thoses request true 
Activity: 23
don't waste your time here peoples , don't expect more from dev bluedraoung
Activity: 11
Merit: 9
Actually have something really exciting in the works for Blake. Should have more details in a couple of months. Stay tuned!
Activity: 35
Merit: 1
Maybe things are quiet now. Here is general advice.

1) Anybody can work on any coin, market it, make a website whatever. But the most basic common courtesy is to respect devs who are already working on the coin. Once you decide to go against original devs you have to state clearly that you are hijacking the coin, starting a hostile takeover, so things are clear.

2) Photon was made by Cinnamon Carter as a continuation of the Blake coins made by Bluedragon. Bluedragon and Cinnamon both have posted enough of their philosophies that it is clear they don't do scams. Obviously they have to eat and need money, so safe guess they will cooperate with legitimate improvements that add value to the coin though.

3) A lot of new people in crypto have the idea that they can just get a bunch of people, and if they get enough people or power they can hijack a coin and make themselves big boys. Coins, for the most part, are made by people who are sharp enough that they work on their own by choice. People whose first inclination is to form a group to get power are usually younger types with less experience and more prone to mistakes.

Photon, and the other Blake coins are probably pretty solid long term. They have been around a while and when cryptoblastoff occurs they should do well.

These coins are not btc or ltc. They are not even especially unique. Their value right now is probably about reasonable, until work is done to improve them or improve the Blake ecosystem.

Anybody who has an idea to improve the coins could post, then be patient and get opinions. The game thing is slow to develop but there are a lot of new things that can be done with coins that nobody has thought of yet. All somebody has to do is find some entirely new idea that isn't a bullshit rehash of other ideas, and if the idea is presented well and fits into this coin it could be a rocket. If nobody at this coin sees your idea like you then take it to a different coin and try. Photon has a better history than most coins, it has impressive distribution on the exchange and will probably do okay if people don't thrash it with fake pumps.
Activity: 17
Pool lycheebit.com SCAM !!! Do not mine there promaynil 5 hours coin Nihilo, they all blocks were thrown into the orphan !!! Do not waste your time and money on this pool !!!
legendary
Solutions Architect
why would anyone want to solo pool mine Photon when it has auxpow and can merge mined since 2014 crazy  Roll Eyes

at least they updated the post this time so it say correct blakecoin algo and not sha256  Cheesy

the only asic that is know to work and actually does Blake256R8 is Baikal Giant-B

Blake2b is different algo and will not work!
Pages:
Jump to: