Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PHO Photon blake256- MERGE MINE 6 COINS- NO PREMINE - POW ONLY 4+ YRS - page 19. (Read 99194 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hey Guys,

awesome... I'm just travelling and didn't read the forum for a few days and now it has woken up here Smiley
I was a silent reader but I started mining Blake/Photon almost a year ago and I had the same thoughts about pushing these
coins to their deserved level.

I just liked the facebook page a few minutes ago and tomorrow I will install Telegramm to join the channel, I really want to support.
Unfortunately, I'm not a dev (although I learned basic programming) but I think there are a lot of other things which can be
done. Futhermore, I'm studying Digital Currency at University of Nicosia.. so I rather like to do some "mangement" things than development Tongue

Is it possible to run a full node on an orange pi? Should be nearly the same like on a raspberry pi or am I wrong?
If not, I will buy an raspberry buy as a first step.

I think we can talk more on Telegramm soon.
Activity: 9
ANNOUNCEMENT:

NEW WEBSITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION:

http://photoncc.com

https://www.facebook.com/PHOCoin/

http://twitter.com/PhotonCC

The official Photoncoin new year giveaway will be taking place on January 1st 2018 at 15:00 GMT. The specific amount of coins will be announced closer to the date, but to date we already have several million coins to give away.

To partake in the giveaway, you have to be a member of this telegram chat and follow the steps that will be announced on January 1st 2018 15:00 GMT.

The amount of participants in the giveaway is limitted to 3000, so be sure to claim your spot!

http://t.me/photon19

http://photoncc.com

http://twitter.com/PhotonCC

https://www.facebook.com/PHOCoin/

Happy new year!
Activity: 27

I agree, and the ones that hold for years will be buying Lambos with Cash and then pay their house off with the leftovers! Every time a whale dumps I'm going to but the sh*t out of these! Once we get stable investors/community members that hold we'll have a steady increase. At some point i'm going to suggest we start paying/donating for dev time to push this thing to the next level. Nothing is for free!

Slow down there, tiger. First lets get a domain name register and then create a website for the coin before going on to buying Lambos and huge mansions with cash.

"huge mansions" with cash...... Did I say that? The more you buy now the faster that Lambo and paid off house comes true, math tells you that. Remember, most of the world still does not realize the new internet is here and will change the world as me know it. I agree that a website will help legitimize and show our support for this coin.
Activity: 120
Merit: 2

I agree, and the ones that hold for years will be buying Lambos with Cash and then pay their house off with the leftovers! Every time a whale dumps I'm going to but the sh*t out of these! Once we get stable investors/community members that hold we'll have a steady increase. At some point i'm going to suggest we start paying/donating for dev time to push this thing to the next level. Nothing is for free!

Slow down there, tiger. First lets get a domain name register and then create a website for the coin before going on to buying Lambos and huge mansions with cash.
Well said now it's our time to do our part.

I'll ask one more time to anyone in the community, can anyone put together a presentable website and I'll pay for it, even the yearly domain cost. We're only talking about $100 here.  We just need a professional site where we can condense the information on photon in a presentable manner for the less technical to digest.

Enough talking about it, I'm working on buying a domain now.....

Thank you that you want to help.
Please join oir telegram group and look what you can do with us.

The website is now under construction.
We are now talking what the name of the domain will be.

A new forum is also under construction.
There is now a new self created logo. Not a logo from soneone else
There is now trading possibe in photon/dodge
We contacted some platforms and we wait for answer.

@cinnamon? Please delete te post of that game on thr photontwitter. Please give us that Twitter acocount and photon will rise to the moon faster.

We are working together extremlly hard and fast to make photon big.  We have daily progress.

(Iam sorry for my bad english.)

ANNOUNCEMENT:

The official Photoncoin new year giveaway will be taking place on January 1st 2018 at 15:00 GMT. The specific amount of coins will be announced closer to the date, but to date we already have several million coins to give away.

To partake in the giveaway, you have to be a member of this telegram chat and follow the steps that will be announced on January 1st 2018 15:00 GMT.

The amount of participants in the giveaway is limitted to 3000, so be sure to claim your spot!

Happy new year!
Activity: 7
whoever creates a good working website will get a large, undisclosed donation.

lets moon this
I think the new people will revive the coin. the price will go up and come in the top 300 at coinmarketcap.
I already bought some. it is possible with cryptopia with ltc or dogecoin
It will certainly be 500-800% profit in a month ... or even more

Was going to buy PhotonCryptoCoin.com or PhotonAltcoin.com on amazon tonight. What do you guys think? photoncoin.com is a premium for some reason. Do you guys just want to handle this and I'll send you the money? I'm a true believe of letting people do what they do best!
Activity: 285
Merit: 102

I'll ask one more time to anyone in the community, can anyone put together a presentable website and I'll pay for it, even the yearly domain cost. We're only talking about $100 here.  We just need a professional site where we can condense the information on photon in a presentable manner for the less technical to digest.

I think I can put up a presentable website for this project. Send me a pm if you're still interested. I think we can put up the source code up on Github and let the community manage it from there onwards.
Activity: 2

Did you buy a domain? What is the name? We are planning to make a website.
ANNOUNCEMENT:

Happy new year!
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
I think the new people will revive the coin. the price will go up and come in the top 300 at coinmarketcap.
I already bought some. it is possible with cryptopia with ltc or dogecoin
It will certainly be 500-800% profit in a month ... or even more
Activity: 23
That's good to know.  I might invest in a raspberry pi3 to help out depending on how hard that is to set up

It's not to difficult to setup, any problem you run into just ask google, there are walkthroughs for just about any problem you may run into  Grin
Cool thanks for the information.
Activity: 68
good thing about this coin at current price of 20 litoshis per is still relatively cheap to get in if all this community organization is starting to take place

snatching a few up.  anybody know how big the photon blockchain is?  Thinkin about leasing a VPS and setting up a fullnode if not to unreasonable.

The Photon blockchain is about 1.15 gig at the moment

It may be cheaper to just get a raspberry pi3 to run a node at home. The Raspberry pi3 can run two blake256 nodes with ease

Here is a link for a complete walk through in setting up a headless Blake256 Coin node on the raspberry pi3  Cool

https://blakecrypto.com/forums/topic/headless-node-raspberry-pi3/
1.15 GB really isn't that bad actually.  Think I might have something I can use.  Thanks for the link on the headless node for PI, this definitely something that should make it into photon's dedicated wiki at some point
Activity: 211
Merit: 119
Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.
That's good to know.  I might invest in a raspberry pi3 to help out depending on how hard that is to set up

It's not to difficult to setup, any problem you run into just ask google, there are walkthroughs for just about any problem you may run into  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030
Solutions Architect
good thing about this coin at current price of 20 litoshis per is still relatively cheap to get in if all this community organization is starting to take place

snatching a few up.  anybody know how big the photon blockchain is?  Thinkin about leasing a VPS and setting up a fullnode if not to unreasonable.

It may be cheaper to just get a raspberry pi3 to run a node at home. The Raspberry pi3 can run two blake256 nodes with ease

Here is a link for a complete walk through in setting up a headless Blake256 Coin node on the raspberry pi3  Cool

whats the benefit of running a node ? i have some blake256 coins since many time

its harder for attackers with more full nodes it also helps with new block and transaction broadcasting so its a support for network (it is supposed to be distributed and decentralized)

you are your own bank it is supposed to be the whole point of crypto coins in the first place

thank you Smiley
do we earn interest or reward for running this ?  is There a minimum amount needed to run this ?

nope no master node nonsense do or do not its up to you

can be empty wallet no minimum
Activity: 294
Merit: 101

whats the benefit of running a node ? i have some blake256 coins since many time

its harder for attackers with more full nodes it also helps with new block and transaction broadcasting so its a support for network (it is supposed to be distributed and decentralized)

you are your own bank it is supposed to be the whole point of crypto coins in the first place

thank you Smiley
do we earn interest or reward for running this ?  is There a minimum amount needed to run this ?
Activity: 23

snatching a few up.  anybody know how big the photon blockchain is?  Thinkin about leasing a VPS and setting up a fullnode if not to unreasonable.

Here is a link for a complete walk through in setting up a headless Blake256 Coin node on the raspberry pi3  Cool

its harder for attackers with more full nodes it also helps with new block and transaction broadcasting so its a support for network

That's good to know.  I might invest in a raspberry pi3 to help out depending on how hard that is to set up
legendary
Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030
Solutions Architect

you are your own bank it is supposed to be the whole point of crypto coins in the first place *you know the thing we dont get in our society anymore control of your own assets (no ring fencing no fractional reserve etc..)
Activity: 294
Merit: 101

snatching a few up.  anybody know how big the photon blockchain is?  Thinkin about leasing a VPS and setting up a fullnode if not to unreasonable.

Here is a link for a complete walk through in setting up a headless Blake256 Coin node on the raspberry pi3  Cool

Pages:
Jump to: