Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PHO Photon blake256- MERGE MINE 6 COINS- NO PREMINE - POW ONLY 4+ YRS - page 18. (Read 99161 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Happy new year to everybody.. I like so see now cooperation instead of working against each other Smiley
Activity: 68
telegram chat link isnt working for me
Activity: 23
i see what u mean i got u ok now tell me what do u need in order to take back this project coz nothing really happen now it like it dead while crappy coin around suceed

I dont need to take anything back I never left this or any of the Blake projects thats why they are still here as we go into 2018  Embarrassed

"Bleudragon we have a lot of respect for your work and for the work of cinnamon. That is reason why we let everyone know about you guys.
But photon ( and some other blake256 coin) had no sign of live.
We love how photon is build so we were extremmly happy when cinnmon tweeted us that it is a open sourch project and that everyone can work with it."

as far as "crappy coin" I dont give a shit about them not invested years of my life into those, I will be heartbroken to see Photon get same treatment as so many other coins it deserves better

"Yes we love that you did that. Without you and cinnomon photon was nothing. We really thank you for making this wonderfull coins  (blake256|)
|We thought about m,aking a clone when you started being negativ about us. But we will not clone photon. That is not respectfull for cinnamon.

@ cinnamom : We only want to make this coin big. We told you that before and this coin will be know by a lot of people. We even invested out our own pocket to promote photon. The webiste, airdrop are al paid by the management team. We will go further with our goal to make photon 1 euro. yes that is much but it is better to have a high goal so we
( manegement team) will keep going on until we reach one euro.

Please do not dump photons and be happy in the future.

We wish you al a great new year and please ask question if you want. We will answer everything. We are happy we can explain ourself here because we will need a new bitcointalk thread.

"I know you and some of your team have a lot of photons. You can see that there is not a big wallet why we can dump photon. We only want to make photon a coin with status and if you want every blakecoin. But please do not dump your coins. we will do everything to make it 1 euro minimal ( i know it is high but that make us keep going on)
Remeber and feel te love and respect we have for you cinnamon and the blake256 project.
We keep hoping you will join us because your are the first creator of blake256. Repsect for that. It is not easy to creat this.

bye

not sure why you need new thread here on bct  sounds odd Huh

|Because this is now a very negative tread. And we cant changes the logo, website, twitter etc because you do not let us do that

Had a feeling there was something funny about this run-up.

This puppy is heading back down to the teens pretty quickly I suspect once this P&D group decides to give up on this coin as the dev's fill their coffers beating down their pumpish buy orders.

You can't make this stuff up!

Friend you feelings are not correct. If you can feel things you need to practise to feel things correct.
IOn the next days you will see your feelings are not right.

Meditate and you will make no faults when you have feelings about something.

Is this coin alive or what's going on???

Yes it is SmileySmiley we brought it alive. It was a deadcoin and we brought ausoome people together and now we have a great community.
It is a maetter of time before we finish our roadmap, whitepaper, wallet etc
The future will be bright...Thank you for this OPEN SOURCHE project cinnamon. We will always tell you are the creator of this beautiful coin.
I heard you have a lot of clones of photon. Please contact us us and talk about the future of all your coins.

Today at 15.00 we will share a google doc where you can write your telegramaccount and also your wallet.
We donated out our pocket so we can do this airdrop but we love to do that and also to make photon a coin with status.

Please join our telegram chat ( 500+ in 5 days!!!)
http://t.me/photon19

https://t.me/photon19/4126
 Kiss we thank you a lot cinnamon Kiss

telegram chat link isnt working for me

The link must work correctly
You can also download telegram and search for @photon19

(sorry for my bad english)
Activity: 211
Merit: 119
Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.
The attention that photon has gotten is a good thing, to bad it has gone in the wrong direction.

Instead of focusing on what makes the Blake256 family unique, it more of the same Hype, flimflam or balderdash pump talk  Roll Eyes

All it takes is a little DYOR and read back through the BlakeCoin post to see where this project is headed

If this group was to actually understand & focus on promoting the tech/projects behind the coin instead of worrying "what the price will be in 2018" it would be more rewarding when things finally are completed and start to roll out

The only "Investors" in any Blake256 coins are the Dev's, they have put there own time & money into this. We are only speculators and/or supporters & have no right to demand anything from them.

I have been mining & help to support the blake256 family where I can for over 4 years and will continue to do so as I understand where this is heading  Wink

There is a simplistic charm that is the 8 round Blake256 algo  --> Combined with magnificently written code --> Running on stable merge mining pools  --> That can support over 200 coins = A Crypto Community that works together & not against each other.

Patience will achieve more than force.  Cool
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
Is this coin alive or what's going on???
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
Had a feeling there was something funny about this run-up.

This puppy is heading back down to the teens pretty quickly I suspect once this P&D group decides to give up on this coin as the dev's fill their coffers beating down their pumpish buy orders.

You can't make this stuff up!
legendary
Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030
Solutions Architect
i see what u mean i got u ok now tell me what do u need in order to take back this project coz nothing really happen now it like it dead while crappy coin around suceed

I dont need to take anything back I never left this or any of the Blake projects thats why they are still here as we go into 2018  Embarrassed

as far as "crappy coin" I dont give a shit about them not invested years of my life into those, I will be heartbroken to see Photon get same treatment as so many other coins it deserves better

@ cinnamom : We only want to make this coin big. We told you that before and this coin will be know by a lot of people. We even invested out our own pocket to promote photon. The webiste, airdrop are al paid by the management team. We will go further with our goal to make photon 1 euro. yes that is much but it is better to have a high goal so we
( manegement team) will keep going on until we reach one euro.

Please do not dump photons and be happy in the future.

We wish you al a great new year and please ask question if you want. We will answer everything. We are happy we can explain ourself here because we will need a new bitcointalk thread.

bye

both me and cinnamon have spent plenty of your own btc/ltc so welcome to the club please try: "Start as you mean to go on" keep Photon good rep its rare in crypto scene and is result of people effort/money to get this far

not sure why you need new thread here on bct  sounds odd Huh
Activity: 9
Activity: 7
AVOID THIS TRAP! REAL DEV TEAM ARE NOT INTERESTED IN DEVELOPING THIS PROJECT. IT IS A P&D ATTEMPT. AVOID!!!!!!
legendary
Solutions Architect

u are definitly right man i understand u you know why i think he shouldnt had to use the name of " dev "  coz u are the boss but please if we did a mistake we are sorry for that no one is perfect u know i have to admit the first contact wasnt good at all but please forgive man and let work together and we are going to give you your crown and we would be the people around u with different task as u know team work is the root of success again sorry man i would say it even million time sorry for everything let work together coz your coin is amazing man !!! please come and join us on the telegram we would give you your crown and u will give different task to each of us i m telling u man your coin is a gems come please please please... u are the boss man we are no some kind of scammer or etc... our only mistake was a very bad approach and we are sorry for that

I really dont give a hoot about crown/glory/boss its not why I do open source development, I do expect people to be decent and hijacking is not that!! I am not a happy chappy  Angry

ridiculous amount of hours coding and building wallets/test code/fpga, hundreds of hours of maintaining a stable network inc pools and suppport, Years of work just for someone to come along and start hijacking and claiming they are new devTeam yet tell me to get back in my man cave and code new core wallets pronto so they can get big "invester" wtf this helps me how  Huh

legendary
Solutions Architect
@demminer

Hmm I see you just posted on facebook with the "Photon Dev. Team" this is misleading and after I did ask nicely to please stop claiming to be dev/devs/devteam  Huh

legendary
Solutions Architect
I would like to point out a few things

Photon has an official twitter account:- https://twitter.com/PhotonCoin
and has a dev:- https://twitter.com/cinnamon_carter

I find some of this community spirit misleading and as others have pointed out Blake eco has high integrity especially for anyone describing themselves as a dev or devteam

The current Dev /Dev's are:
Cinnamon Carter
BlueDragon747

I welcome the good efforts of the community its nice to see but there should be no need to misrepresent accounts please drop the use of dev or devteam thanks

Hoi bleudragon,

Before we start the telegram chat we asked cinnamon to join us and to make photon together big.
We ask it i think tree times until cinnamon explained he do not want to do anything with us and for photon. He told also that this is a open source project so everyone can work with photon. Photon is open source with the MIT license so we do everything correct.

Everyone in our community knows we are not the creators of photon or any blakecoin. We speak about you and cinnamon.
So our only goal is to make this project big because it is a wonderfull coin.

We still hope you want to join us because our community grows daily and they love photon.

Happy new year

(Sorry for my bad english)

Ps: i can answer your private message tomorrow because i need to upgrade this or a other (photon management team) account before i can send more then two messages

I think calling yourself devteam is bs you have not made 1 line of code commit to the MIT licenced project thus you should not call yourselves devs/dev/devteam its that simple, what your doing is called hijacking  Sad

Cinnamon does not know you nor do I you just appear without and backing not even an older account and she has the right not to join you on telegram if she chooses and that does not mean she does not want to do things for photon(I know for sure cinnamon runs nodes and does research in between stuff irl) Cinnamon said "If you want to build something this is an open source project. As long as you don't violate the licensing go for it." ** that does not mean its all yours to start saying anything just to make it "big"  Huh nor does it mean she does not want to do anything with photon  Shocked

I think the website is place holder looks ok will be nice once done  

really have my concerns about the facebook/twitter accounts it is clearly trying to be something your not as you dont commit and have never done so Cheesy

and as for

Quote from: demminer

upgrade photon and the other blake256 to the newest bitcoin core version. It will be much easier for us to reach big invester when that is done.

you failed to even read my posts here as I did explain my current progress and why this version is stable(0.8.x) new core version(0.11.x-0.15.x) auxpow is not working correctly and is very buggy sure those "invester" gonna love that  Shocked  

So many sharks in the crypto scene think I will say No I want to be far far away from you if you cant do something simple like not fake accounts and stop using word dev when asked nicely

really you are starting to tick all the boxes for fake, bs, P&D, scammers *Dont give me that "lets make Photon great again" "we are doing this for you" bs your clearly out to enrich yourselves without any basic principles

Activity: 9

I find some of this community spirit misleading and as others have pointed out Blake eco has high integrity especially for anyone describing themselves as a dev or devteam

Cinnamon Carter
BlueDragon747

I welcome the good efforts of the community its nice to see but there should be no need to misrepresent accounts please drop the use of dev or devteam thanks

Hoi bleudragon,

Before we start the telegram chat we asked cinnamon to join us and to make photon together big.
We ask it i think tree times until cinnamon explained he do not want to do anything with us and for photon. He told also that this is a open source project so everyone can work with photon. Photon is open source with the MIT license so we do everything correct.

Everyone in our community knows we are not the creators of photon or any blakecoin. We speak about you and cinnamon.
So our only goal is to make this project big because it is a wonderfull coin.

We still hope you want to join us because our community grows daily and they love photon.

Happy new year

http://t.me/photon19

http://photoncc.com

http://twitter.com/PhotonCC

https://www.facebook.com/PHOCoin/

(Sorry for my bad english)

Ps: i can answer your private message tomorrow because i need to upgrade this or a other (photon management team) account before i can send more then two messages

legendary
Solutions Architect

Cinnamon Carter
BlueDragon747

Activity: 52
I can make and host a website or just host it on my server. I made and found www.pixelme.io
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
Holy crap!!  60+ litoshi's @ present for one of these things?!?!

Might be time for me to chalk another one up in my bad calls column. :/
Activity: 106
Hell yes! I'm so happy about this waking up. Been stalking this for ages.
Activity: 18
Small question;

I'm new to crypto as you can notice, but pretty proficient with apps etc. (Android/iOS).
Question is - would you guys like to sponsor an app?
For photon coin?

We can ship it easy to Apple store and Google play. Like, small basic one for start, with coin info / perhaps price API and relevant data.
Just to get things pushed on these kind of channels as well and possibly help promoting the coin.
Is that something that you'd like to push forth and possibly encourage with some bounty or similar?

I was thinking doing/offering this with one or more coins I think are cool and that way get into crypto a bit, this is one of them.
Let me know if this is something interesting.
Good luck any way Smiley
Activity: 2
"Photon giveaway Banner" for any Website and Forum. Please share it!
http://photonbanner.businesscatalyst.com/index.html

not this forum, Banner not allowed? :/
Pages:
Jump to: