Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PHO Photon blake256- MERGE MINE 6 COINS- NO PREMINE - POW ONLY 4+ YRS - page 2. (Read 99157 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 4
What is this coin about? 2 guys fighting?

no its about crypto+gaming

read the wp: https://www.photoncc.com/downloads/Photon_White_Paper-Version_v2.pdf

p19 group is still unofficial still talking crap and still not helping Photon in anyway also people who run that group have never been part of the team as you can read here a few pages back from December I gave them the bod but all they did was hype bs and pnd "€50 made them €1000" then blame others for their own actions its just sad

Nope no war, antonio is irrelevant and has nothing to do with this coin or the Dev team.

This is the reason people need to stay away from this SH*tdragon. He spread a lot of lies for his own bestwill but it turns out negativ for him.

Photon was a dead coin for more then 4 years. You failed to make it (photon and blakecoin) a great coin in the begin and now you tried to ride on our succes...and you failed again.

It is a shame you want to be the leader of this coins. You are only good to be a programeur and nothing more. You even lost your nearest programeurs because yourself .sssssst go away fro the cryptoworld and go be a programeur and sssshhht

get another socket puppet account antonio your language is still same and your still doing same dirty little toxic tricks eh? hmm what was that about karma???

Nope no war, antonio is irrelevant and has nothing to do with this coin or the Dev team.

Well said! pnd has and always will wreak havoc in the markets.. Happening now globally.. Only coins/projects with real use case will survive.. PHO/Blake will rise above all of it. Haters can try--but will never be able to stop this train! Fake pho19 group is a joke-nothing but a PND group(in their own words!)-and there puppets are illiterate.
legendary
Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030
Solutions Architect

read the wp: https://www.photoncc.com/downloads/Photon_White_Paper-Version_v2.pdf

p19 group is still unofficial still talking crap and still not helping Photon in anyway also people who run that group have never been part of the team as you can read here a few pages back from December I gave them the bod but all they did was hype bs and pnd "€50 made them €1000" then blame others for their own actions its just sad

This is the reason people need to stay away from this SH*tdragon. He spread a lot of lies for his own bestwill but it turns out negativ for him.

Photon was a dead coin for more then 4 years. You failed to make it (photon and blakecoin) a great coin in the begin and now you tried to ride on our succes...and you failed again.

It is a shame you want to be the leader of this coins. You are only good to be a programeur and nothing more. You even lost your nearest programeurs because yourself .sssssst go away fro the cryptoworld and go be a programeur and sssshhht

get another socket puppet account antonio your language is still same and your still doing same dirty little toxic tricks eh? hmm what was that about karma???

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

legendary
Solutions Architect

Activity: 192
Merit: 13
Activity: 211
Merit: 119
Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.
its still the war between antonio and bluedragon after more than 6 months? crazy! will we see some news about photon btw?

Activity: 3
its still the war between antonio and bluedragon after more than 6 months? crazy! will we see some news about photon btw?
Activity: 9
lokko, you have made baseless accusations with no evidence. Highly unethical. If you read back in this same thread you will clearly see the pump and dump was perpetrated by Juan and Antonio. There is documented evidence of this...  SHOW IT HERE

In a time where there are new scam masternode coins defrauding people every day, you are bashing a coin that actually has developers working on an actual use-case. The developers are making real progress and have shared their progress with the community along the way. The price and trading interest are not there now because the use-case is still under development. Price follows adoption. Adoption follows use-case.

When you lied and slandered the project, and BlueDragon747 posted the details of your conversation to expose your lies, you probably should have stopped there. Everything you've said here only exposes your own lack of integrity.

Price follows adoption. Adoption follows use-case....Photon has a long way to go.
How come that for 99% of the coins effective communication a plan and creating a community which values other idea's and inputs creates trust and that trust increases the value because the future potential is priced in.

hahah cool. People still think that juan and i ( antonio ) are the people that let photon grow from 20 litoshi to 10 satoshi as a pump and dump. I think that is a grow of 20k %. That is a very good prestation if that was not a lie....
I looked back to find who posted this and. I am happy someone quoted it so i can laufh about this.

Remember people, ( words of bleudragon and his gang) i created a pump and dump with 3000 people ( telegram). That pump and dump was more then 20k % grow. ( very great prestation Smiley )

People can contact me on telegram () Photonantonio) to help them pump their coin. We are not going for a dump. Dont be a fool just like bleudragon and his gang or your coin will be dumped if you try to fool me  Grin Grin Grin

@bleudragon....You really need to give karma respect because the work they have becasue you. Don't **** with me peter Kiss Kiss

Let your friends stop talking about me or they make me relevant. I am happy i am out of this coin. I saw some crazy people in the "" new "team. 
Activity: 211
Merit: 119
Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.
was thinking of investing in this coin, but to much toxic mumbo jumbo being thrown around by members and that idiot loko or what ever his idiot name is. If you want this coin to do anything devs need to put a stop/block idiots from commenting on this thread, once or twice ok but letting idiots make toxic comments for months at a time come on block it already, it messing up with any potential investors doing their research on the coin, investors use these threads as part of their research just incase you did not realise.

This is not a self moderated thread and remains open to all remarks, regardless of how annoying they may be.
Activity: 3
was thinking of investing in this coin, but to much toxic mumbo jumbo being thrown around by members and that idiot loko or what ever his idiot name is. If you want this coin to do anything devs need to put a stop/block idiots from commenting on this thread, once or twice ok but letting idiots make toxic comments for months at a time come on block it already, it messing up with any potential investors doing their research on the coin, investors use these threads as part of their research just incase you did not realise.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
I can help you to go to the exchange to sell coins
Activity: 54
Merit: 2
Had a feeling there was something funny about this run-up.

This puppy is heading back down to the teens pretty quickly I suspect once this P&D group decides to give up on this coin as the dev's fill their coffers beating down their pumpish buy orders.

You can't make this stuff up!

CINNAMON CARTEL IS LEGIT ALSO CHECK OUT [[[[BTI]]]] ANOTHER CRYPTOCOINTALK ANN'ED COIN =-==>

https://freiexchange.com/market/BTI/BTC

Since gembitz was here i'm buying.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Had a feeling there was something funny about this run-up.

This puppy is heading back down to the teens pretty quickly I suspect once this P&D group decides to give up on this coin as the dev's fill their coffers beating down their pumpish buy orders.

You can't make this stuff up!

CINNAMON CARTEL IS LEGIT ALSO CHECK OUT [[[[BTI]]]] ANOTHER CRYPTOCOINTALK ANN'ED COIN =-==>

https://freiexchange.com/market/BTI/BTC
Activity: 4
lokko, you have made baseless accusations with no evidence. Highly unethical. If you read back in this same thread you will clearly see the pump and dump was perpetrated by Juan and Antonio. There is documented evidence of this...

In a time where there are new scam masternode coins defrauding people every day, you are bashing a coin that actually has developers working on an actual use-case. The developers are making real progress and have shared their progress with the community along the way. The price and trading interest are not there now because the use-case is still under development. Price follows adoption. Adoption follows use-case.

When you lied and slandered the project, and BlueDragon747 posted the details of your conversation to expose your lies, you probably should have stopped there. Everything you've said here only exposes your own lack of integrity.

Price follows adoption. Adoption follows use-case....Photon has a long way to go.
How come that for 99% of the coins effective communication a plan and creating a community which values other idea's and inputs creates trust and that trust increases the value because the future potential is priced in.

Activity: 40
Merit: 1
lokko, you have made baseless accusations with no evidence. Highly unethical. If you read back in this same thread you will clearly see the pump and dump was perpetrated by Juan and Antonio. There is documented evidence of this...

Activity: 28
Wish a lot of investor support your plan when Token Sales will begin!
Merit: 4
I said in advance you are a master
to twist facts in it

Today you just proved what I thought of you
You are neither able to manage a project nor make it successful

Photon and all your shitcoins are not worth it
I suspect her even responsible for the pump and dump

And at the conclusion how stupid and unprofessional you are since
no halfway reasonable and serious developer would react that way
like her little script kids

I would not even talk to you on the street
you are an absolute and in addition, bad amateur

there is nothing there
and now please play playstation again

Grin Wink Cheesy

You’ve proved to be nothing more then a troll. The epitome of the bad actors in crypto today. Just go away.  Find another coin to meddle with.  The back and forth is childish. What’s your motive anyway? Just go...
legendary
Solutions Architect
I like the team am with really great bunch of people only one who is acting childish is yourself same with lame FUD if you been an adult would have worked with others and not bitched when you did not get own way!!

you even mention how great team was too

lokko, [11.05.18 15:04]
both is important
a product and investors

and photon is old enough and has developed well
There is a product and a very good team

I will work with the volunteers admin's and community who are helping thats using my brain not doing unnecessary bs/hype when we have a solid use case and great team  Cool

sorry but please delete it again
because I was wrong and they proved it again today !!! Roll Eyes

you are a showman
yo have no idea and you have a lot of that
you prove how unprofessional you are
you did  succeed except to destroy your own project
you did not even succeed in having a PROJECT success on cryptopia
you are actually poor loser

best regards

• I am a developer not a showman like you
  • you are clueless toxic asshole who has since made yourself known done nothing to help just tell other how it should be done if your so right go make your own!!!
  • I am professional to a point but considering how low some people will stoop to make a profit not going to be bullied
  • nothings been destroyed apart from your bs and FUD
  • project success is with use case and not exchanges or market price *besides you wanted photon de listed from both cryptopia/c-patex I am sure that would not lead to success well at least not for project or many other people in community
  • "you are actually poor loser" lol and I am the one who is childish  Cheesy  Roll Eyes the projects will continue no matter what you say or FUD you spread the only loser and sore one at that is yourself

thanks for confirming exactly why you were banned this is not helpful its abusive and shows 0 respect and no admin/dev or fellow community member needs to put up with your shit

**ignored
Activity: 18

sorry but please delete it again
because I was wrong and they proved it again today !!! Roll Eyes

best regards

I'm glad you finally admit that you were wrong and unfortunately you will always stay wrong... Now go to bed and cry further like a baby!

Best Regards
LMAO
Pages:
Jump to: