Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PHO Photon blake256- MERGE MINE 6 COINS- NO PREMINE - POW ONLY 4+ YRS - page 4. (Read 99157 times)

Activity: 211
Merit: 119
Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.
I will buy 10,000,000 photons today and tomorrow. There will be great news on Saturday. and then the price will not be as cheap as it is today .

There is no "great" news on Saturday, Please don't spread rumors.  Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
I will buy 10,000,000 photons today and tomorrow. There will be great news on Saturday. and then the price will not be as cheap as it is today .
legendary
Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030
Solutions Architect
Q: reliable bootstrap for the Photon wallet
A: Download here rename to bootstrap.dat put in root of datafolder next to your photon.conf it should say "importing blocks from disk" when you run the wallet *as shown below* wait and once done the wallet will auto rename bootstrap.dat.old
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
I want to join slack or telegrram , Where is the slack or telegrram invitation

i think there is no slack for photo, no ?

here the telegram link from Photon if you want to join mate
https://t.me/Blake_Community
People like you are the reason why this forum is still a little safer. That guy up might be a member of one pump and dump group and he's trying to shill the coin to people who will buy into their dump.

The problem with rumors & lies is that it fuels speculation and since most people are emotional it tends to cause them to do irrational things.

Any news that warranted the more than 200% increase today in the coin, keeping at the most gained in coinmarketcap for today? https://coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/

There has been quiet, consistent development for the last 4 years. The BlakeZone platform should be launching in a few months, Will have free to play custom games using BLC/PHO for in game currency & the other Blakestream coins as development goes on,  also the current 3rd party integration where you are paid per kill by playing current games.

You can follow https://twitter.com/BlakeZoneOnline  &  https://t.me/Blake_Community for updates & news.  Grin
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
This is an interesting story yet to unfold.

Not sure how easy it would be for any entity to pull off a meeting with a beast the size of Fortnite. ( 296 million in revenue in just the month of April)
According to super data research....

Not only have the photon team pulled off the meeting, they have inserted the photon coin in game just for good measure!

There has been no meeting with Epic, Photon has not been inserted into the Fortnite game.   Please do not spread rumors, it does not help.

Photon is earned as you are paid per kill in game, by using Cash&Carry & soon on the new BlakeZone patform

People like you are the reason why this forum is still a little safer. That guy up might be a member of one pump and dump group and he's trying to shill the coin to people who will buy into their dump.
Any news that warranted the more than 200% increase today in the coin, keeping at the most gained in coinmarketcap for today? https://coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/

Not sure how easy it would be for any entity to pull off a meeting with a beast the size of Fortnite. ( 296 million in revenue in just the month of April)

Not only have the photon team pulled off the meeting, they have inserted the photon coin in game just for good measure!

There has been no meeting with Epic, Photon has not been inserted into the Fortnite game.   Please do not spread rumors, it does not help.

Photon is earned as you are paid per kill in game, by using Cash&Carry & soon on the new BlakeZone patform

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

Um! if this is any measure of things to come then bring it on l say.. Talk about flying under the radar so to speak..

Around a  2.5 mil m/cap as we speak. You just have to extra love life sometimes.

l wonder what is going to happen going forward with this little gem of a team and coin!
Activity: 204
Merit: 101
Are there infos for Fortnite integration? Seems interesting  Cool
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
possible 100x - 1000x bagger  Shocked
Activity: 518
Merit: 261

i think there is no slack for photo, no ?
Activity: 31
When will mining begin? How many coins can be mined? Shocked

Mining started 4 years ago
https://blakecoin.org/merged-mining/

https://t.me/Blake_Community
Activity: 35
Activity: 102
Hey dev,
is there any blockchain bootstrap to make the syncing faster?
Activity: 310
Merit: 256
Photon --- The First Child Of Blake Coin --Merged
Thanks to everyone who has been supporting photon in so many different ways.

Key community members have published a whitepaper for Photon and are operating a stylish website to improve and diversify the project. Welcome all new developers and members. The op has been updated .
Activity: 304
I'm looking forward to the leap in the PHO price. I think this is one of the few projects that are relatively long term investments. Come on, the project wishes you good luck!
Activity: 50
This project has to prove itself and attract more people to support it and also invest in the project. I think so and hope your team and this project will get a hug successful
Activity: 84
I heard a news by the middle of this year. I hope this is gonna be true. Holding bitcoin for now can gives the holder long profit when the price hits to the top.
legendary
Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030
Solutions Architect
are you looking for new splash screen or new coin logo?

I actually like the square Coin logo it's a good geeky symbol for Photon.

we only just changed the logo here is the current one future builds will reflect this

we are busy working on use case atm for Photon "Photon It Pays To Play" via the new BlakeZone site which is due soon

we are open to suggestions or improvements to wallet/splash/logo although we do have to carefully consider changes as it can take ages for any new designs to get used/updated and can be more work than it would seems (exchanges/cmc/social/sites etc..) also any images/logo/splash that get used in wallet need to be public domain not mixed licencing must match MIT
Pages:
Jump to: