Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PLAYKEY: DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM - page 87. (Read 41900 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Its already really rare for an ico to have a product that investors can test, playkey can already be tested by people who want to see the performance of game on the actual platform. Its really a good point, investors always enjoy to see that there is already something for the project and to see the project is in good way of development.

Actually, people can already see how the games perform by watching demos/reviews of the game, and if they actually want to play it on Playkey then they need to buy it on Steam. I'm still very positive on this project though, because most people would only use their funds to purchase games which have good reviews.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Just had a look at the new website.
I noticed that you now put SmartTV on the list of capable devices to play. Now that is also very cool. No more need for a PS or XBOX Cheesy

but on the other hand, will be a smartTVs capacity good enough? as far as i know, most of them run on lowcost intel atom or quadcore qualcomm mobile phone cpus Smiley and i think you need at least a good portion of RAM, too ><"

All calculations are in a cloud. You need to install an app at SmartTV, connect gamepad and play. Easy.
It’s like a console but without buying console, amazing!
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Its already really rare for an ico to have a product that investors can test, playkey can already be tested by people who want to see the performance of game on the actual platform. Its really a good point, investors always enjoy to see that there is already something for the project and to see the project is in good way of development.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
I noticed that you now put SmartTV on the list of capable devices to play. Now that is also very cool. No more need for a PS or XBOX Cheesy

but on the other hand, will be a smartTVs capacity good enough? as far as i know, most of them run on lowcost intel atom or quadcore qualcomm mobile phone cpus Smiley and i think you need at least a good portion of RAM, too ><"

All calculations are in a cloud. You need to install an app at SmartTV, connect gamepad and play. Easy.
I agree, this is a very convenient function. Earlier it was necessary to connect the monitor through the VGA cable, but now it's enough for one monitor
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Activity: 31
sounds really interesting
Activity: 392
Hope you add more games soon. Will token holders be able to choose which new games will be added to your platform?
Activity: 28
Is it possible to participate in ICO with bitcoin? or only ETH?

You can participate with BTC
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
have any delay of the decentralized cloud gaming platform ? any coins have  some time to confirm!
Decentralized platform is under development now, it’s target of ICO, for now we have only servers and you can test deley to them while playing free test game on web site.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
The more people know about crypto's the more people will be building rigs and the more rigs the less profit they have with mining.
All those GPU rigs need a new market and Playkey is a great new way of making money with your mining rig.

I'm sure a lot of miners will go to Playkey! They will make much more money with Playkey then mining a crypto.
Great idea Playkey!

Miners have computers unsuitable for playing on them. In addition to a heap of powerful video cards there is nothing. Usually the processor is weak, the HDD is slow (or there is none at all, and the OS starts from the flash drive), RAM is small.

Sad to hear, it would have been a great alternative source of income for GPU miners.

But it depends on the game. Games from a few years ago were more GPU demanding. Now there are better GPUs but more recent games started to be bottlenecked by storage, CPU and RAM. That trend may continue with the rising popularity and availability of multicore processors, especially since Ryzen.

Don't forget for whom this service is ... for people with crappy PCs that want to play new games with max graphic settings :-) So most of the customers will use a lot of hardware resources.

It is still possible PlayKey have data centers with powerful servers to take care of the required CPU, storage and RAM, while offloading the 3D rendering to GPU miners. Although I am not sure that is technically possible without the game being built for that kind of separate computation. Also I suspect it would introduce a lot of lag, while the shorter distance and the resulting lower latency between the player and the miner could have been one of the main benefits of GPU miners.
But that would centralized them and makes them reliable at their own servers not to mention that they will need to prioritize their servers to make money
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
The more people know about crypto's the more people will be building rigs and the more rigs the less profit they have with mining.
All those GPU rigs need a new market and Playkey is a great new way of making money with your mining rig.

I'm sure a lot of miners will go to Playkey! They will make much more money with Playkey then mining a crypto.
Great idea Playkey!

Miners have computers unsuitable for playing on them. In addition to a heap of powerful video cards there is nothing. Usually the processor is weak, the HDD is slow (or there is none at all, and the OS starts from the flash drive), RAM is small.

Sad to hear, it would have been a great alternative source of income for GPU miners.

But it depends on the game. Games from a few years ago were more GPU demanding. Now there are better GPUs but more recent games started to be bottlenecked by storage, CPU and RAM. That trend may continue with the rising popularity and availability of multicore processors, especially since Ryzen.

Don't forget for whom this service is ... for people with crappy PCs that want to play new games with max graphic settings :-) So most of the customers will use a lot of hardware resources.

It is still possible PlayKey have data centers with powerful servers to take care of the required CPU, storage and RAM, while offloading the 3D rendering to GPU miners. Although I am not sure that is technically possible without the game being built for that kind of separate computation. Also I suspect it would introduce a lot of lag, while the shorter distance and the resulting lower latency between the player and the miner could have been one of the main benefits of GPU miners.
Activity: 392
Don't forget the possibilities to use this on TVs which are able to connect to the internet I think interest would be high for this.

Indeed!
The only problem should be a good remote! I'm sure they can get a nice partnership for making controls for playing games on internet tv's Smiley.
Glad I have found this project! This is and will be a game changer in the gaming industry.
Just need to make a joystick that will connect with smart TV and be configured on the platform itself
Does anybody know if it's possible to connect a PC controller to a smart TV? If that's possible they will only need to make an app for smart TVs.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
How will I receive tokens? Immediately on the same wallet from which I send you ETH?

They use your ETH address to identify your contribution. So, you will receive your tokens at the same address which you use to participate on the pre sale.
Activity: 518
Is there already some gamers with big followings on twitch playing on Playkey? If not, are you planning to contact them to start playing?
I hope that after ICO Plaukey start to promote this project in gaming communities and twich streamers  Cheesy
Activity: 350
Don't forget the possibilities to use this on TVs which are able to connect to the internet I think interest would be high for this.

Indeed!
The only problem should be a good remote! I'm sure they can get a nice partnership for making controls for playing games on internet tv's Smiley.
Glad I have found this project! This is and will be a game changer in the gaming industry.
Just need to make a joystick that will connect with smart TV and be configured on the platform itself
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Actually, i have a question about article bounties. I really love this project and believe it will be a billion dollar worth one day so want to make an article about it in my crypto blog. I tried to post bounty thread and also send a pm to bounty manager twice but couldn't have an answer.

My blog is in Turkish and I will post in there Turkish so is it applicable or you only want English articles. Maybe I can get an answer from here.

You should head to the Bounty thread for all these sorts of questions.

Here is the link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2176452.new#new
Activity: 350
Cool One of the last investment round of the Playkey ICO has attracted a record sum at once - 1 MILLION DOLLARS. The total sum is about $1,3m. Cool

So a small whale just entered the project. That's great for its success and will attract more investors.

1 million is a small whale? wow, ok, regardless yes this will definitely benefit the project, mostly for the investment the project is getting, not sure if it will a good idea knowing somebody owns that much tokens now, people may get scared for that.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Actually, i have a question about article bounties. I really love this project and believe it will be a billion dollar worth one day so want to make an article about it in my crypto blog. I tried to post bounty thread and also send a pm to bounty manager twice but couldn't have an answer.

My blog is in Turkish and I will post in there Turkish so is it applicable or you only want English articles. Maybe I can get an answer from here.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
i think for android based smartTVs, it would be just enough to build up an APP for it, so you only have to login with your credentials and start playing, since it is a streaming the game, it should be able to run smoothly with a good internet connection.
Yes, you probably can, but how comfortable it will be to play on a smartphone?

SmartTV - not Smartphone :-) ... Besides you should be able to connect a gamepad to play the games.

would be nice actually if playkey come out apps for smartphone. smortphone is actually replacing console now a days due to portability
Interesting, what thinking about this Sony and Microsoft, if on this platform will be available games from PlayStation and xbox and playkey software will be work on Smart TV it means that in consoles no point more.

I do not think so. On the consoles there are many exclusive games. These games are not on the PC and some probably will never be. For example Bloodborne. When GTA5 came out, some specially bought the console to play. And on the PC GTA5 came out it seems more than a year. Therefore, the manufacturers of consoles will not be interested in cooperation with Playkey.
Activity: 308
Cool One of the last investment round of the Playkey ICO has attracted a record sum at once - 1 MILLION DOLLARS. The total sum is about $1,3m. Cool

So a small whale just entered the project. That's great for its success and will attract more investors.
Pages:
Jump to: