Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PointPay - new home for CeFi. Earn 30% APR on PXP in our Crypto Bank - page 46. (Read 11325 times)

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
BLOCKCHAIN ​​BASED BANK is not a new idea until the present time. But I can see that in this project, there is a clear development strategy, Team is very strong with more than 20 members and experienced advisors. So I believe the project will be very successful and I will support you.

The problem is that all team member are not verified, I saw a lot of projects with a large team and then it was a scam project, I'm not saying that this is it, I'm interested in the bounty but today if you don't have the right guarantees you risk doing bounty in vain
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
BLOCKCHAIN ​​BASED BANK is not a new idea until the present time. But I can see that in this project, there is a clear development strategy, Team is very strong with more than 20 members and experienced advisors. So I believe the project will be very successful and I will support you.
Activity: 2
Love the project! and the news app
Activity: 32
Any major partnership news yet? If there are any will it be pointing towards the direction of development or marketing? I haven't seen any big names yet.

One more mass media partner has appeared! Yesterday the PointPay Team had a constructive talk with CoinSchedule.  Kindly spend a few minutes to read the article, please. Thank you!

Wow, that's interesting. Thanks for the info. Will definitely check out the article. Hope you will have more big partnership news.

I don't think it's that interesting. If it was some technical partner that's providing, say, know-you-client services to the project or a large liquidity provider, it would be much more touching to the public as a whole and to a project in particular.   
It might not be interesting to you bud but to some people it is. It's a start. More partnerships will come. So what do you expect? Its a start-up company trying to get funding and raise a budget for development of a platform so that means they are still not known to other companies or possible partners. I guess once more development news from pointpay comes in then, partners will be lining up.
Activity: 81
Merit: 2
Any major partnership news yet? If there are any will it be pointing towards the direction of development or marketing? I haven't seen any big names yet.

One more mass media partner has appeared! Yesterday the PointPay Team had a constructive talk with CoinSchedule.  Kindly spend a few minutes to read the article, please. Thank you!

Wow, that's interesting. Thanks for the info. Will definitely check out the article. Hope you will have more big partnership news.

I don't think it's that interesting. If it was some technical partner that's providing, say, know-you-client services to the project or a large liquidity provider, it would be much more touching to the public as a whole and to a project in particular.   
Activity: 44

Activity: 599
Merit: 100
PointPay.io

Activity: 170
I noticed that your project offers dividends which is good but aside from dividends any other way to earn more PXP passively? Let's say, staking or masternodes?
Activity: 672
Daily crypto back to PXP holders
Is your goal as I wrote bold above an incentive for token holders, and how much you offer to users of PXP holders, what type of crypto will you give.

Hello!

Crypto back will be implemented on the PointPay Crypto Exchange platform by providing PXP token holders stacking-based profit sharing model of paying dividends. This is based on the proportional system: the more tokens the user has, the more percentage he will get from the system fee (how much exactly it will be - is still a matter of discussion).

The algorithm will take a snapshot of users' accounts and calculate their income. The goal of this is to make a store of value from the PXP token.

As for the type of crypto - we are thinking over it and going to choose one of the most liquid asset (BTC or USDT).     
Ok, I hope the staking system will also be able to increase the PXP value, but on the one hand it will reduce liquidity because if it works it will do more staking. But hopefully this liquidity token can soar
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
There are a lot of projects out there which has the same concept or blueprint: crypto banking, wallets and crypto exchange, so what is your edge against them and how unique is pointpay?

I haven't seen any wallet that would support top-10 cryptos at the same time, especially mobile versions. My Ledger wallet supported 5 cryptos simultaneously, Coinomi - about 7 or 8 (no XRP, Stellar and EOS). Bitcoin Core - for BTC only, MEW - for ether and ERC-20 tokens, no other altcoins.
PointPay.io
There are a lot of projects out there which has the same concept or blueprint: crypto banking, wallets and crypto exchange, so what is your edge against them and how unique is pointpay?

There used to be a few projects, but no one achieved the setted goals. We are working on the development of PointPay Crypto Bank with a seamless crypto and fiat integration with instantaneous transfers worldwide; PointPay Crypto Exchange with a stacking-based profit sharing model of paying dividends to PXP token holders; and PointPay Crypto Wallet with a cutting-edge payment code ID labels along with simplified payment verification technology. That makes PointPay's approach truly unique.  

Yes, what kind of partners do you plan to connect?

See here.
Activity: 38
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Yes, what kind of partners do you plan to connect?
How will your exchange platform solve the problem of volume and liquidity? This is very important in exchange.

We are currently negotiating with a few cryptocurrency and fiat liquidity providers who render this kind of services in the cryptocurrency market. This is a necessary step to be taken for a new exchange platform. It will take a considerable amount of time in order to accumulate significant liquidity reserves to meet in the future large traders' needs.

What's so important about liquidity anyway? As long as there is volume and a lot are trading done within that specific exchange then its easy to say that it will be part of the top 10 exchanges. Just like Binance, they have very good volume.

Better read more about the definition of liquidity mate so you will know how important it is. Liquidity is described as how quickly a product or asset can be quickly bought or sold in the market without affecting the asset's price. Liquidity is defined as the ability of an asset to be converted into cash, on demand, without any difficulty.

Don't think your answer is perfectly correct especially concerning the crypto market that is more about converting crypto to crypto rather than crypto to fiat.
A lot of jurisdictions banned cryptocurrencies so that it's illegal to conduct financial transactions with them. Is bitcoin a liquid asset? Yes, it is. But only when it is converted to another crypto. Once you try to convert bitcoin into cash (US dollar, for instance), you will encounter a lot of troubles and will likely go to the localbitcoins platform that permits offline exchanges without participation of banks that will be interested in the source of funds in your account.

Think it over both, folks.

So which is it? Can you be more direct, Is liquidity important in an exchange? and how can it help a crypto exchange?

I don't think I have a strong desire to explain basic things to you. Just open wiki sources and go in for reading. Good luck!

Just my two cent though, If we apply liquidity it in the crypto scape, even though you have a lot of tokens to sell but there is no liquidity or volume them you get stuck with trading your tokens and sometimes it causes the value of tokens to be stagnant or go down the drain. If liquidity is not that important, then why are exchanges that focuses on solving the liquidity problem?
How will your exchange platform solve the problem of volume and liquidity? This is very important in exchange.

We are currently negotiating with a few cryptocurrency and fiat liquidity providers who render this kind of services in the cryptocurrency market. This is a necessary step to be taken for a new exchange platform. It will take a considerable amount of time in order to accumulate significant liquidity reserves to meet in the future large traders' needs.

What's so important about liquidity anyway? As long as there is volume and a lot are trading done within that specific exchange then its easy to say that it will be part of the top 10 exchanges. Just like Binance, they have very good volume.

Better read more about the definition of liquidity mate so you will know how important it is. Liquidity is described as how quickly a product or asset can be quickly bought or sold in the market without affecting the asset's price. Liquidity is defined as the ability of an asset to be converted into cash, on demand, without any difficulty.

Don't think your answer is perfectly correct especially concerning the crypto market that is more about converting crypto to crypto rather than crypto to fiat.
A lot of jurisdictions banned cryptocurrencies so that it's illegal to conduct financial transactions with them. Is bitcoin a liquid asset? Yes, it is. But only when it is converted to another crypto. Once you try to convert bitcoin into cash (US dollar, for instance), you will encounter a lot of troubles and will likely go to the localbitcoins platform that permits offline exchanges without participation of banks that will be interested in the source of funds in your account.

So which is it? Can you be more direct, Is liquidity important in an exchange? and how can it help a crypto exchange?

I don't think I have a strong desire to explain basic things to you. Just open wiki sources and go in for reading. Good luck!
Activity: 32

PointPay.io
Is your goal as I wrote bold above an incentive for token holders, and how much you offer to users of PXP holders, what type of crypto will you give.

Hello!

Crypto back will be implemented on the PointPay Crypto Exchange platform by providing PXP token holders stacking-based profit sharing model of paying dividends. This is based on the proportional system: the more tokens the user has, the more percentage he will get from the system fee (how much exactly it will be - is still a matter of discussion).

The algorithm will take a snapshot of users' accounts and calculate their income. The goal of this is to make a store of value from the PXP token.

As for the type of crypto - we are thinking over it and going to choose one of the most liquid asset (BTC or USDT).     
Activity: 672
Hey. Your project looks very useful . Do you plan bounty company or airdrop ? I would like to be a part of your project and promote it .

Is bounty as a phenomenon still alive? I thought it had gone away after ICO market crash in 2018. Hmm?
Pages:
Jump to: