Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 152. (Read 277213 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Most ppt holders have no clue what they hold. Do you guys also know how to do capital gains tax if you use coinbase in the US? Smh.

Because if you close your position the irs can hold you liable to pay tax if you put a significant amount of money through coinbase they will have their eye on you. You will probably need a professional to sort this out.

Just seems like a ton of you are NOOBS

so what is the problem?
anyone who will do that will have gain some great profits and have the ability to hire any kind of professional to manage the situation

Short term capital gains is more expensive than long-term capital gains. Long term is defined as being over a year I believe. There's no problem just greater incentive to not kill the golden goose. I bring this up because I think most people are unaware. You also get the benefit of further clarification over time.

It's possible that with crypto clarity that capital gains goes down. We are still in a gray area where we are forced to take the conservative approach and do 15% on all tax events. A tax event is defined as any trade. It's possible that the irs clarifies and that won't be necessary though.

This situation is bringing more legitimacy to the cryptos and with that higher valuations.

Overall I believe it's wiser to hold the asset because pump and dump gives you more tax. Also I don't want to hear about populous sellers getting attacked by irs. It's an additional consideration in our decisions.

Finally more people will move into populous space increasing value of the asset that gives you even more ability to deal with the legal issues. You get to have your cake and eat it too.

They cannot tax bitcoin because they did not create it. Besides we are in the altcoin market...haha
Activity: 378
Merit: 126
Most ppt holders have no clue what they hold. Do you guys also know how to do capital gains tax if you use coinbase in the US? Smh.

Because if you close your position the irs can hold you liable to pay tax if you put a significant amount of money through coinbase they will have their eye on you. You will probably need a professional to sort this out.

so what is the problem?
anyone who will do that will have gain some great profits and have the ability to hire any kind of professional to manage the situation

Short term capital gains is more expensive than long-term capital gains. Long term is defined as being over a year I believe. There's no problem just greater incentive to not kill the golden goose. I bring this up because I think most people are unaware. You also get the benefit of further clarification over time.

It's possible that with crypto clarity that capital gains goes down. We are still in a gray area where we are forced to take the conservative approach and do 15% on all tax events. A tax event is defined as any trade. It's possible that the irs clarifies and that won't be necessary though.

This situation is bringing more legitimacy to the cryptos and with that higher valuations.

Overall I believe it's wiser to hold the asset because pump and dump gives you more tax. Also I don't want to hear about populous sellers getting attacked by irs. It's an additional consideration in our decisions.

Finally more people will move into populous space increasing value of the asset that gives you even more ability to deal with the legal issues. You get to have your cake and eat it too.

i am not a us resident but ecivfesrire, you gave a perfect explanation for this matter.
indeed may become a problem for some investors.

people should pay attention on this

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

so what is the problem?

Activity: 378
Merit: 126

so what is the problem?

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
We all as community and PPT's early holders expect next year to be of PPT to rule the alternative coins market. There are big reviews and positiveness from reputable persons indicating the potential in this project. I do agree 2018 will be remembered as year of PPT. It was great decision of buying that time.
Activity: 656
Merit: 250
Im so much surprise when I check the current price of PPT token after some months it already reaches $30 very regretful i sold my 200 ppt for only $7 each 4 months ago my bad.
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
i cant say anything in the Populous slack channel, only read the announcements of the team. is that normal?
Merit: 100
Unfortunately, today it drops to 20% and the price becomes $ 22. I hope prices will skyrocket again and this year could reach $ 50.

It will sky-rocket (don't know when but it will) after reaching 30 bucks the next milestone will be $40 a token. 

Maybe this is only temporary because almost all altcoin price today in red area, maybe because ethereum network problem. So i think when the price is down, we just can waiting it, i am sure the price can recover
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Unfortunately, today it drops to 20% and the price becomes $ 22. I hope prices will skyrocket again and this year could reach $ 50.

It will sky-rocket (don't know when but it will) after reaching 30 bucks the next milestone will be $40 a token. 
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Man you have to try harder than that to get my PPT go over to wallet investor. That will tell you it's a good idea to hold. Don't let some big Whig troll get your ppt.

The more trolls show the more I hodl. I want to buy some invoices. Bought at $2 and ppt is stuck on me.

If you sell you're going to be bouncing around in Jamie Dimon's wheel wells. Remember when he said bitcoin was bad and then bought it all?
it's one of the project I am happy to be part of and I have not regretted it. I will continue to put my eyes on it.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
Man you have to try harder than that to get my PPT go over to wallet investor. That will tell you it's a good idea to hold. Don't let some big Whig troll get your ppt.

The more trolls show the more I hodl. I want to buy some invoices. Bought at $2 and ppt is stuck on me.

If you sell you're going to be bouncing around in Jamie Dimon's wheel wells. Remember when he said bitcoin was bad and then bought it all?
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
sounds like pumping it Wink
According to a 17 year forex trader on the latest Fiat Antidote YouTube video Populous is the number 1 altcoin of 2018. The number 1 coin is Bitcoin.

So enjoy your populous because it is simply the best. Populous "is going to bring back the old days of Grandma and Grandpa making a lot of money." He also says that the increase in trade volume is from huge investment more than 10X your size.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I originally believed in Populous. A very solid idea is the trade in invoices. There is little competition yet - so the first platforms here will be a great success.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
Why so much high market cap ? Does they have working product already ? Or alpha/beta released anywhere where i can see ? Im unfortunatly not in telegroup of populous , too many channels already . But project looks solid
Activity: 406
Why such a small number of tokens if they want to become an international business?  If the price soars, then for companies, such lending becomes less profitable.  Speculations and big words work now, but what will happen in reality, that's the question?

because price will grow on supply&demand on their coins, it's easy
Activity: 406
this topic also coming alive.

of course, this coin getting more & more popular. new fans are coming!
I always wait for a minimum of 8-9 months after ICO before I think to sell my investments. PPT says, that I am on right in this case. But I did not expect this is a high value. I am still holding my PPT next few months

Damn, i get 2300 PPT from signature  bounty, and sold all coins for 3$, now 1 PPT cost 25$, Which time I'm convinced that will be better just HOLD all your coins and waiting for Moon.

Why you sold all coins, why not just a half? It always can be a good strategy. Now you just need to forget or buy 237 PPT for this money  Wink

I was noob on that time, and cannot predict this big moves so I left 0.5 PPT , and some another shitcoin that dropped to 90% ) It was interesting experience for me, but i don't wanna repeat it.

You can learn by this experience, next time you should hold potential coin for long term investment. Do not be too regret and keep looking forward, you can accumulate PPT coin if the price down deep, if you want
Jump to: