Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🏆 PosBit-Safe and reliable exchange for crypto and main fiat currencies 🏆 - page 10. (Read 1096 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

What about cooperation with crypto media? I think it will be a good idea because you should inform traders about the market situation

Team with good volume on posbit can make their own blockchain media for community. I will wait for it
It is not so important. They can make articles and market analysis by themselves
brand new
Activity: 0
What unique solutions do you have? What about posbit competitors?
brand new

I can say that a lot of people are going to blockchain now because there are a lot of great options for passive income
If you know what to do you will always get profit from blockchain. And this is good that more platforms are developing now
brand new

I am waiting for your staking options. It will increase posbit popularity
Why do you wait for it? You can buy tokens on Posbit and take part in staking system on connected platforms
That is good that you make posts here about platform development. I think bitcointalk will help you to promote your platform
Activity: 1
I can't understand. Should I make KYC to trade on posbit? Because in your telegram chat you posted that this is not important
brand new

I will wait when you update and develop your platform. The design looks nice but there are no margin or arbitrage
It is not so hard to add this trading tools. So we should wait for team decision and announce about it
What about trading volume on your platform? Where can I check information about it?
brand new

Do you plan to add a referral program on Posbit? It can be good both for your promotion and for psobit market volume
I am waiting for it because I have a lot of friends that will be interesting in staking systems
Activity: 1

You can create a good platform but the team should work harder on promotion. All blockchain platforms are developing so fast this year
They focus now on new tokens adding. It will make both good volume and promotion for posbit
brand new
I am waiting for your staking options. It will increase posbit popularity
brand new

What about cooperation with crypto media? I think it will be a good idea because you should inform traders about the market situation
Team with good volume on posbit can make their own blockchain media for community. I will wait for it
There is no reason to make the debit cards team. It is better to cooperate with crypto wallets that have already made it
It will be only on Q3 next year. So team can decide according to crypto and blockchain situation
brand new

Please, post about your team. It is a necessary thing to get traders trust
Team wouldn't do it imo because it can cause manipulation with volume and info on platform
brand new
Why did you add dash to posbit? There is no trading pairs for this token now
brand new
Do you cooperate with postbit? or this is another exchange?
brand new
How do you plan to make traders competition?
brand new

How often do you plan to add new token pairs? Do you plan to cooperate with other exchanges?
I think you can ask such questions in posbit telegram chat. Admins work nice there and always try to help

Where did you registrate your platform? I can't find this information on your website
Check term and rules on posbit website. You will find a lot of useful information if you want to take part in trading
brand new
I can say that a lot of people are going to blockchain now because there are a lot of great options for passive income
Pages:
Jump to: