Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🏆 PosBit-Safe and reliable exchange for crypto and main fiat currencies 🏆 - page 3. (Read 1098 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0

Hope team will make more events for community. It is the most important thing for good exchanges now
This is not a blockchain platform with ICO and IEO. This is exchange and it is not necessary to provide ant events. Only one thing is important - good volume
brand new

You should add bot with market statistic to your telegram channel

There are a lot of good apps with statistic now. Just find suitable one for you and use it

lol, just use trust wallet. you can add your favourite tokens and check prices
That's true. Trust is one of the most popular wallet now
brand new

How often do you plan to add new token pairs? Do you plan to cooperate with other exchanges?

I think you can ask such questions in posbit telegram chat. Admins work nice there and always try to help

They still don't have big community. Team should work better on platform promotion

What they should do with it? I think community become bigger with more listings on posbit

Team can create good events for community. Also referral program will help to bring more traders

That's true. I asked admins of their telegram chat but there is still no info about it.

We will wait for further platform development. This is only beginning for posbit platform
That's true. As I know this platform existed only for 2 month now. And they have already open trades and provided first listing
brand new

I am waiting when team will add arbitrade, margin and other trading options. Only this can help to provide better volume

If you want to get profit you should take part in staking. This is the most profitable thing to get passive income every day
I bought some strat and use stratis staking system but it is not so good imo. Wait for other project
brand new
I hope you will make more token pairs. It is important thing to create good volume
brand new

I don't know how to trade. Found your platform in twitter. Do you plan to provide gudies for newbies in crypto?
There are a lot of experts in trading on youtube. Just check by yourself and you will find suitable strategy
brand new

What tools can I use to check my portfolio on posbit?
There are not so many information about it. But team will add more options soon
brand new

What about transaction fees? How long does it take to provide bounty program?

Still no information about it. Maybe we will see bounty in september
Check one more time first topic page! There is bounty bugs report program
brand new

What is daily trading volume on posbit?
Open trade mode and you will see all daily stat for posbit and token pairs
brand new

Do you plan to take part in blockchain online events? I think you can present your platform for crypto whales and blockchain influencers

I think this is not necessary for blockchain exchanges. Team should focus on trading tools for their platform

Are you sure about it? All exchanges provide ama for listed projects. I think it will be good for Posbit to do it?

They should provide big community for ama. Now we have only 1,5k followers in tg chat
How they should do it? Team is working on platform development, don't worry
brand new

PoS tokens is the best solution to get profit in 2020. Hope team will add more tokens in August
You are right. I use staking this year and I get good passive income. Hope team will add zyx coin soon
brand new
How to use classic and trading mode on posbit? Please provide guides for it
I use only trade mode.There is no useless information and advertising
brand new
What about payment for listing?
You can check listing terms and info about fees on "Terms of Use" page. Team added more information there
brand new
Do you plan to cooperate with Tron Network? I think it will help to increase market volume
brand new

How long will it take to provide registration on Posbit? I made it yesterday and still don't get any message

It doesn't take a lot of time. I made it just in 10 min. You should check spam section

Everything is fine with registration on posbit. It is so easy to do. What problems did you have?

Same situation. It took a day and still no reply about successful registration
As admins on telegram chat or support team on website about it. I think they will help you with reg. I made it just for 10 min
brand new

I will wait when you update and develop your platform. The design looks nice but there are no margin or arbitrage

It is not so hard to add this trading tools. So we should wait for team decision and announce about it

There is no reason to do it. Margin is not so popular now while all crypto is going up

Are you sure about it? If you know how to trade you will always get profit
While crypto is high you should be careful with trading. Hard to predict when it fall down
brand new
That will be good if you present posbit on blockchain events. We should create good hype around pos token trading
brand new
I am waiting for referral program. Wanna get some profit with my friends
brand new

You can create a good platform but the team should work harder on promotion. All blockchain platforms are developing so fast this year

They focus now on new tokens adding. It will make both good volume and promotion for posbit

Do you think it is good platform for trading? I don't trade a lot but pos tokens is interesting for me

First of all check all information about trading and staking and find suitable way to get profit
There is no staking option on posbit now. Where can I find about it and how to use?
brand new

You can create a good platform but the team should work harder on promotion. All blockchain platforms are developing so fast this year

They focus now on new tokens adding. It will make both good volume and promotion for posbit

Do you think it is good platform for trading? I don't trade a lot but pos tokens is interesting for me
First of all check all information about trading and staking and find suitable way to get profit
Pages:
Jump to: