Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🏆 PosBit-Safe and reliable exchange for crypto and main fiat currencies 🏆 - page 5. (Read 1098 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
When do you plan to release mobile version and posbit wallet?
brand new

How long will it take to provide registration on Posbit? I made it yesterday and still don't get any message

It doesn't take a lot of time. I made it just in 10 min. You should check spam section

Everything is fine with registration on posbit. It is so easy to do. What problems did you have?
Why they canceled KYC? I can't find info about platform security
They made post about on on their Reddit page you should check it. KYC doesn't bring you security
brand new

I will wait when you update and develop your platform. The design looks nice but there are no margin or arbitrage

It is not so hard to add this trading tools. So we should wait for team decision and announce about it

There is no reason to do it. Margin is not so popular now while all crypto is going up

Are you sure about it dude? Check binance or other big exchanges. You will see all details about margin trading
We will see soon what team is going to add first. All community is waiting for trading tools
brand new

How often do you plan to add new token pairs? Do you plan to cooperate with other exchanges?

I think you can ask such questions in posbit telegram chat. Admins work nice there and always try to help

They still don't have big community. Team should work better on platform promotion

What they should do with it? I think community become bigger with more listings on posbit

Team can create good events for community. Also referral program will help to bring more traders
I am waiting for it. All big exchanges have referral program and trading bonuses. So team should work harder for community
brand new
What about transaction fees? How long does it take to provide bounty program?
it is not so big. The same as on other exchanges. But I like their design and easy understandable options
brand new

Do you cooperate with postbit? or this is another exchange?

Team doesn't cooperate with other exchanges and I think it is not so important. They choose posbit name because they are going to list PoS token on their platform

There are not so many good pos tokens imo. So team should list not only pos tokens. Hope they will make it faster

That's true. But first of all they will try to add PoS tokens to create good volume. A lot of holders will try to buy from posbit
We have only one pos token on posbit now. it is strat. Can't say that this is big rpoject but you can earn some cash from their staking system
brand new
What about platform decentralization? What blockchain do you use?
brand new

How often do you plan to add new token pairs? Do you plan to cooperate with other exchanges?

I think you can ask such questions in posbit telegram chat. Admins work nice there and always try to help

They still don't have big community. Team should work better on platform promotion

What they should do with it? I think community become bigger with more listings on posbit

Team can create good events for community. Also referral program will help to bring more traders
That's true. I asked admins of their telegram chat but there is still no info about it.
They can't tell you all information about platform development. It is better to test posbit now and wait for further listings
brand new
What is the main feature of posbit? Why do you focus on pos tokens?
brand new
How long does it take to provide registration on posbit? Should I provide any docs for it?
brand new
Do you plan to cooperate with blockchain influencers to provide better promotion for your platform?
brand new
How do you plan to provide volume on your platform?
brand new

You can create a good platform but the team should work harder on promotion. All blockchain platforms are developing so fast this year

They focus now on new tokens adding. It will make both good volume and promotion for posbit

Do you think it is good platform for trading? I don't trade a lot but pos tokens is interesting for me

Yeah. It is good idea for passive income. You can't lose with it. Experts told that it is the best solutions in 2020

But while trading you can get better results and crypto is rising so you will always win if you know what to do
This is good day to sell some tokens because it will be falling in 2-3 weeks imo
brand new
That will be good if you add trading guides for new community. We all waiting for it
brand new

What about next plans team? Where can I find info what algorithms do you use in your platform?

They didn't tell about project team and they don't have roadmap. So we should just wait for announcements
Did you see any roadmaps on other exchanges? This is not a blockchain startup, this is exchange.
brand new

Do you cooperate with postbit? or this is another exchange?

Team doesn't cooperate with other exchanges and I think it is not so important. They choose posbit name because they are going to list PoS token on their platform

There are not so many good pos tokens imo. So team should list not only pos tokens. Hope they will make it faster

That's true. But first of all, they will try to add PoS tokens to create good volume. A lot of holders will try to buy from posbit
While all crypto is going up it will be a good idea to trade now. You can get good profit with alts
it is hard to find good one. I bought some strat and put on staking. Maybe in a month, I will get profit from it
brand new

You should make referral program or events for traders. Like competition for best trading volume on posbit in a week
There is no info about it in their telegram chat. We should just wait now
brand new
You should add a bot with market statistic to your telegram channel
There are a lot of good apps with statistics now. Just find suitable one for you and use it
I think team will work on it but first of all they should increase total volume on posbit with new tokens
brand new
How do you plan to attract blockchain traders to posbit?
It will be good to provide some events like traders contest for best volume this week
Pages:
Jump to: