Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🏆 PosBit-Safe and reliable exchange for crypto and main fiat currencies 🏆 - page 8. (Read 1098 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Do you have any partners? I want to know more about posbit development and expansion
brand new
What about trading volume on your platform? Where can I check information about it?

Everyday volume become bigger so we should wait when team adds more tokens
Activity: 2
What about your Roadmap? I want to know how are you going to develop Posbit?
I can't find any documents on Posbit platform. Maybe team will update it
brand new
Do you plan to provide mining options on your platform? I think it will be good for platform promotion
brand new
I am waiting for next coin that will be listed on posbit. Don't like stratis ideas
brand new
That is good that you have canceled KYC registration. But what about security system on Posbit?
brand new
What wallets can I connect to posbit?
brand new
Why should I choose your platform for trading? Volume is not so big
Activity: 1

I will wait when you update and develop your platform. The design looks nice but there are no margin or arbitrage

It is not so hard to add this trading tools. So we should wait for team decision and announce about it
Posbit provide pos tokens trading so you are able to buy tokens and get rewards from staking
Is stratis good for staking? I checked their platform but it is not so big imo
brand new

I will wait when you update and develop your platform. The design looks nice but there are no margin or arbitrage
It is not so hard to add this trading tools. So we should wait for team decision and announce about it
They are working on platform development and I hope team will announce bounty program soon

Do you cooperate with postbit? or this is another exchange?
Team doesn't cooperate with other exchanges and I think it is not so important. They choose posbit name because they are going to list PoS token on their platform
There are not so many good pos tokens imo. So team should list not only pos tokens. Hope they will make it faster
brand new
What about next plans team? Where can I find info what algorithms do you use in your platform?
brand new

Do you plan to add a referral program on Posbit? It can be good both for your promotion and for psobit market volume

I am waiting for it because I have a lot of friends that will be interesting in staking systems
Wait for bounty program, I think team will add referral system for it
It will provide good trading volume on Posbit. So team should add as soon as possible
brand new
What unique solutions do you have? What about posbit competitors?
There are not so many platforms that provide pos tokens trading and I think it is good solution for posbit team
brand new

How often do you plan to add new token pairs? Do you plan to cooperate with other exchanges?

I think you can ask such questions in posbit telegram chat. Admins work nice there and always try to help
They still don't have big community. Team should work better on platform promotion
What they should do with it? I think community become bigger with more listings on posbit
brand new
How long will it take to provide registration on Posbit? I made it yesterday and still don't get any message
It doesn't take a lot of time. I made it just in 10 min. You should check spam section

You can create a good platform but the team should work harder on promotion. All blockchain platforms are developing so fast this year

They focus now on new tokens adding. It will make both good volume and promotion for posbit
Do you think it is good platform for trading? I don't trade a lot but pos tokens is interesting for me
Yeah. It is good idea for passive income. You can't lose with it. Experts told that it is the best solutions in 2020
brand new
What about your Roadmap? I want to know how are you going to develop Posbit?
brand new

Please, post about your team. It is a necessary thing to get traders trust

Team wouldn't do it imo because it can cause manipulation with volume and info on platform
But what about guarantees for community? How can we believe in this platform if team doesn't tell about themselves?
If team tell about themselves it can cause manipulation with posbit volume
brand new

Where did you registrate your platform? I can't find this information on your website

Check term and rules on posbit website. You will find a lot of useful information if you want to take part in trading

They should make guides how to trade on posbit. And maybe FAQ will be useful for community
Lol, there are so many guides on youtube and in google. If you want to know how to trade just check it
Pages:
Jump to: