Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🏆 PosBit-Safe and reliable exchange for crypto and main fiat currencies 🏆 - page 4. (Read 1098 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0

I will wait when you update and develop your platform. The design looks nice but there are no margin or arbitrage

It is not so hard to add this trading tools. So we should wait for team decision and announce about it

There is no reason to do it. Margin is not so popular now while all crypto is going up
Are you sure about it? If you know how to trade you will always get profit
brand new
What about payment for listing?
brand new

Do you plan to take part in blockchain online events? I think you can present your platform for crypto whales and blockchain influencers

I think this is not necessary for blockchain exchanges. Team should focus on trading tools for their platform

Are you sure about it? All exchanges provide ama for listed projects. I think it will be good for Posbit to do it?
They should provide big community for ama. Now we have only 1,5k followers in tg chat
brand new
What tools can I use to check my portfolio on posbit?
brand new

How often do you plan to add new token pairs? Do you plan to cooperate with other exchanges?

I think you can ask such questions in posbit telegram chat. Admins work nice there and always try to help

They still don't have big community. Team should work better on platform promotion

What they should do with it? I think community become bigger with more listings on posbit

Team can create good events for community. Also referral program will help to bring more traders

That's true. I asked admins of their telegram chat but there is still no info about it.
We will wait for further platform development. This is only beginning for posbit platform
brand new

How long will it take to provide registration on Posbit? I made it yesterday and still don't get any message

It doesn't take a lot of time. I made it just in 10 min. You should check spam section

Everything is fine with registration on posbit. It is so easy to do. What problems did you have?
Same situation. It took a day and still no reply about successful registration
brand new

Hope team will present more token pairs in August. They still don't have big volume on posbit
They posted about token list for this year. Check in on telegram channel
brand new
What is daily trading volume on posbit?
brand new

How often do you plan to add new token pairs? Do you plan to cooperate with other exchanges?

I think you can ask such questions in posbit telegram chat. Admins work nice there and always try to help

They still don't have big community. Team should work better on platform promotion

What they should do with it? I think community become bigger with more listings on posbit
We will see how it will be. Now team is working hard on platform development
brand new
I don't know how to trade. Found your platform in twitter. Do you plan to provide gudies for newbies in crypto?
brand new
Can't find any reports about your platform. How long does posbit exist?
brand new

I am waiting when team will add arbitrade, margin and other trading options. Only this can help to provide better volume
If you want to get profit you should take part in staking. This is the most profitable thing to get passive income every day
brand new

You should add bot with market statistic to your telegram channel

There are a lot of good apps with statistic now. Just find suitable one for you and use it
lol, just use trust wallet. you can add your favourite tokens and check prices
brand new
Hope team will make more events for community. It is the most important thing for good exchanges now
brand new
Do you have any partners in blockchain sphere? any advisors or influencers?
brand new
PoS tokens is the best solution to get profit in 2020. Hope team will add more tokens in August
brand new

Do you plan to add a referral program on Posbit? It can be good both for your promotion and for psobit market volume

I am waiting for it because I have a lot of friends that will be interesting in staking systems

Wait for bounty program, I think team will add referral system for it

It will provide good trading volume on Posbit. So team should add as soon as possible

If team list zyx network coin they will get amazing volume. So we should wait for it. As I know team will make it this year
it will bring new community to posbit platform so team should work on cooperation with zyx network
brand new

Do you plan to provide staking on your own exchange?
As I know team is working on it but they still didn't announce any dates
brand new
Hope you will provide some events. I like how posbit platform is developing
brand new
I want to check about posbit security, where can I find this information?
Pages:
Jump to: