Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🏆 PosBit-Safe and reliable exchange for crypto and main fiat currencies 🏆 - page 9. (Read 1096 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0

I will wait when you update and develop your platform. The design looks nice but there are no margin or arbitrage
It is not so hard to add this trading tools. So we should wait for team decision and announce about it
There is no reason to do it. Margin is not so popular now while all crypto is going up
Activity: 2
How many people are working on Posbit? Where can I find info about it?
brand new
What about cooperation with blockchain influencers and advisors?
They provide listing for other platforms. Why they should add advisors to posbit exchange?
brand new
Do you have any lags while you make an order? It takes some time about 5 min to make it
brand new

Do you plan to take part in blockchain online events? I think you can present your platform for crypto whales and blockchain influencers
I think this is not necessary for blockchain exchanges. Team should focus on trading tools for their platform
Are you sure about it? All exchanges provide ama for listed projects. I think it will be good for Posbit to do it?
brand new
What about AMA? Do you plan to provide it for community? It will be good for platform promotion by the way
Why do you want to see Posbit AMA? What do you want to know? You can always ask telegram chat admins of Posbit
brand new
What about AMA? Do you plan to provide it for community? It will be good for platform promotion by the way
Activity: 1
What about cooperation with blockchain influencers and advisors?
brand new

Where did you registrate your platform? I can't find this information on your website

Check term and rules on posbit website. You will find a lot of useful information if you want to take part in trading
They should make guides how to trade on posbit. And maybe FAQ will be useful for community
brand new

You can create a good platform but the team should work harder on promotion. All blockchain platforms are developing so fast this year

They focus now on new tokens adding. It will make both good volume and promotion for posbit
Do you think it is good platform for trading? I don't trade a lot but pos tokens is interesting for me
Activity: 1

How often do you plan to add new token pairs? Do you plan to cooperate with other exchanges?

I think you can ask such questions in posbit telegram chat. Admins work nice there and always try to help
They still don't have big community. Team should work better on platform promotion
brand new

Do you plan to add a referral program on Posbit? It can be good both for your promotion and for psobit market volume

I am waiting for it because I have a lot of friends that will be interesting in staking systems
Wait for bounty program, I think team will add referral system for it
brand new

Do you cooperate with postbit? or this is another exchange?
Team doesn't cooperate with other exchanges and I think it is not so important. They choose posbit name because they are going to list PoS token on their platform
brand new

What about trading volume on your platform? Where can I check information about it?
You should learn how to check statistic and how to use posbit platform. I think team will provide guide for new members
brand new

Why did you add dash to posbit? There is no trading pairs for this token now
Are you sure about it? Check posbit one more time and you see pairs with Dash
brand new

I will wait when you update and develop your platform. The design looks nice but there are no margin or arbitrage

It is not so hard to add this trading tools. So we should wait for team decision and announce about it
Posbit provide pos tokens trading so you are able to buy tokens and get rewards from staking
brand new

Do you plan to take part in blockchain online events? I think you can present your platform for crypto whales and blockchain influencers
I think this is not necessary for blockchain exchanges. Team should focus on trading tools for their platform
brand new

Please, post about your team. It is a necessary thing to get traders trust

Team wouldn't do it imo because it can cause manipulation with volume and info on platform
But what about guarantees for community? How can we believe in this platform if team doesn't tell about themselves?
brand new

I can't understand. Should I make KYC to trade on posbit? Because in your telegram chat you posted that this is not important
You should just provide registration on posbit and you can trade after it.
brand new
How long will it take to provide registration on Posbit? I made it yesterday and still don't get any message
Pages:
Jump to: