Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🏆 PosBit-Safe and reliable exchange for crypto and main fiat currencies 🏆 - page 6. (Read 1098 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Will I get any bonuses for registration and trading on posbit?
brand new
Do you plan to cooperate with any crypto media? How do you plant to promote posbit?
I think it will be good idea to create and promote news channel for posbit community. Team should work on it
brand new
What about trading volume on your platform? Where can I check information about it?

Everyday volume become bigger so we should wait when team adds more tokens
It is not so big as it can be. Team should add more pos tokens to provide better volume
brand new

I will wait when you update and develop your platform. The design looks nice but there are no margin or arbitrage

It is not so hard to add this trading tools. So we should wait for team decision and announce about it
Posbit provide pos tokens trading so you are able to buy tokens and get rewards from staking
Is stratis good for staking? I checked their platform but it is not so big imo
It is nice but strat team should work more on platform promotion. They can rise this year if more listings will be available
Yeah, token price on posbit for strat token is going up now. But I have already bought and put on staking
brand new

Do you plan to add a referral program on Posbit? It can be good both for your promotion and for psobit market volume

I am waiting for it because I have a lot of friends that will be interesting in staking systems

Wait for bounty program, I think team will add referral system for it

It will provide good trading volume on Posbit. So team should add as soon as possible

If team list zyx network coin they will get amazing volume. So we should wait for it. As I know team will make it this year
They will be great, I took part in zyx(pzm) coin sale and get good divs from staking.
brand new

I think it will be good to add some trading tools. Also, you should focus on events on posbit
We all waiting for it and as I know team will announce about tools this month
brand new
What blockchain do you use for posbit platform?
brand new

Please, post about your team. It is a necessary thing to get traders trust

Team wouldn't do it imo because it can cause manipulation with volume and info on platform

But what about guarantees for community? How can we believe in this platform if team doesn't tell about themselves?

If team tell about themselves it can cause manipulation with posbit volume

How can it be? I can't understand. Please anyone explain me
If scammers will know about project team they can hack info about next plans and crypto prices and events.
brand new

Can you tell me is probit your partner? You have same names
No. Posbit doesn't have any partners. This is not so important. They have this name because team is going to add PoS tokens
brand new

Do you plan to provide staking on your own exchange?
They will do it but as I know it will be available only next year. So we should just wait for other posbit token pairs
brand new
I think you should cooperate with blockchain influencers to provide promo for your platform. No one knows about posbit now
brand new

I will wait when you update and develop your platform. The design looks nice but there are no margin or arbitrage

It is not so hard to add this trading tools. So we should wait for team decision and announce about it

They are working on platform development and I hope team will announce bounty program soon

Admins in telegram chat told that they don't plan to make any bounty. That's strange...
Maybe they still don't have info about it. But as you see on main token they posted about bounty
brand new
Hope you will make traders events. This is necessary thing because we will create better volume on posbit
brand new
You should add bot with market statistic to your telegram channel
There are a lot of good apps with statistic now. Just find suitable one for you and use it
Activity: 1

Do you cooperate with postbit? or this is another exchange?

Team doesn't cooperate with other exchanges and I think it is not so important. They choose posbit name because they are going to list PoS token on their platform

There are not so many good pos tokens imo. So team should list not only pos tokens. Hope they will make it faster

That's true. But first of all they will try to add PoS tokens to create good volume. A lot of holders will try to buy from posbit
While all crypto is going up it will be good idea to trade now. You can get good profit with alts
brand new

How often do you plan to add new token pairs? Do you plan to cooperate with other exchanges?

I think you can ask such questions in posbit telegram chat. Admins work nice there and always try to help

They still don't have big community. Team should work better on platform promotion

What they should do with it? I think community become bigger with more listings on posbit

Team can create good events for community. Also referral program will help to bring more traders
That's true. I asked admins of their telegram chat but there is still no info about it.
Activity: 2
What about transaction fees? How long does it take to provide bounty program?
brand new
I am waiting when team will add arbitrade, margin and other trading options. Only this can help to provide better volume
brand new

How long will it take to provide registration on Posbit? I made it yesterday and still don't get any message

It doesn't take a lot of time. I made it just in 10 min. You should check spam section

Everything is fine with registration on posbit. It is so easy to do. What problems did you have?
Why they canceled KYC? I can't find info about platform security
brand new
Hope team will present more token pairs in August. They still don't have big volume on posbit
Pages:
Jump to: