Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [POW] EOS Classic : Make EOS Decentralized Again! - page 41. (Read 10892 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
mint wallet 0.10.02 not sync?anyone have this problem?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Now we can say that the EOS community is still in the stage of primordial chaos, and its ordering has not yet occurred. In order for one of the testnet to become a fully functional blockchain, a consensus of at least 15% of all existing tokens is needed. This means that up to six competing blockchains can be created. It is hoped that the community will be able to come to an agreement and only one network will be launched. In the end, in the interests of all owners of the token EOS, as only a single blockchain will be able to win the trust of investors and to make a real competitor to Ethereum.
Activity: 315
stop "fuffacoin.." please
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
Is this a masternode coin?
Yes, everything is right on the first page there is a description of this you can learn this in more detail. I myself think about it and wait until the token appears on the exchange.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Is this a masternode coin?
Activity: 116
Are you sure a POW based EOS is really needed? The circumstances under which ETC classic emerged were fundamentally different and actually driven by a real reason. What's the reason for EOS classic?
A very good question and I think it will be necessary to find out from the developers the answer to it. I think the reasons should be objective.
Well, when the admin will be here he will answer us about this, but the coin should be popular since the EOS itself and ETH themselves are very popular
Well this is not a fact and developers will need to do something to ensure that there is a demand for this coin. I will follow the developers.
Activity: 136
Are you sure a POW based EOS is really needed? The circumstances under which ETC classic emerged were fundamentally different and actually driven by a real reason. What's the reason for EOS classic?
A very good question and I think it will be necessary to find out from the developers the answer to it. I think the reasons should be objective.
Well, when the admin will be here he will answer us about this, but the coin should be popular since the EOS itself and ETH themselves are very popular
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Activity: 182
Activity: 196
If I have EOS then how can I get these tokens? Or is it not possible anymore? It is very interesting for me at this stage
Activity: 193
An interesting coin with a great perspective. It is a pity that it is not on exchanges, I would gladly look at the activity of trading on the exchange.
I'll wait for news from developers about this. But in any case, the coin is promising.
In fact, now you can get this coin only by mining? Buy it as I understand it can not but the transfer has already passed. Or am I wrong?
But in the future tokens will be added to the exchange, their price will quickly go up. So you can mine right now.
Activity: 218
An interesting coin with a great perspective. It is a pity that it is not on exchanges, I would gladly look at the activity of trading on the exchange.
I'll wait for news from developers about this. But in any case, the coin is promising.
In fact, now you can get this coin only by mining? Buy it as I understand it can not but the transfer has already passed. Or am I wrong?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Activity: 322
Activity: 434

The main thing at this stage is  to implement the plan for the developers and the platform will be uniquely successful
Activity: 350
Hi guys! Interesting coin, will follow the news from the developers and for how it develops.
Activity: 434
What about the airdrop? tokens will receive the one who has EOS that and will receive coins? There are no other options?
Such conditions. I understand this is fork. In any case, an interesting coin and to it is worth taking a closer look.
Activity: 364
What about the airdrop? tokens will receive the one who has EOS that and will receive coins? There are no other options?
Activity: 308
The mining difficulty is insane. Some people are going to make a lot or lose a lot of money from operation costs.
The big difficulty says that a large number of people are ready to receive this coin and that the coin will be popular.
Activity: 476
And what about the nodes? How many tokens do you need to start the node?
Pages:
Jump to: