Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [POW] EOS Classic : Make EOS Decentralized Again! - page 40. (Read 10892 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 1
I do not understand why you decided to release this coin when the main project has not yet climbed to the heights.
apparently to be the first in this direction. I think it will be very important. But let's see how much this coin will be promising.
Activity: 756
Merit: 278
I do not understand why you decided to release this coin when the main project has not yet climbed to the heights.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
An excellent  promising project .
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
mint wallet 0.10.02 not sync?anyone have this problem?
I have not even set it yet. Now I'll go and see how it all works.
Yes it will be very interesting. I will follow the developments. But in any case, there is a prospect ....
Activity: 322
mint wallet 0.10.02 not sync?anyone have this problem?
I have not even set it yet. Now I'll go and see how it all works.
Activity: 350
I'll have to try this coin. True, the potential income is not yet clear. So I will follow the news of the project and wait for the announcements.
Well we'll see. Developers will need to show something new to create demand for this project.
Activity: 77
I'll have to try this coin. True, the potential income is not yet clear. So I will follow the news of the project and wait for the announcements.
Activity: 364
An interesting coin and I see there are already many pools for the extraction of this token. Everything develops rapidly, it's just perfect.
Activity: 308
Will they hold the airdrop? This is very interesting to me. I think this is a good way to create a powerful community around this coin.
Yes it would be just interesting and a good opportunity for me to get these tokens for free.
Activity: 434
Will they hold the airdrop? This is very interesting to me. I think this is a good way to create a powerful community around this coin.
An excellent project with a huge perspective, I will follow how it all develops. But I think the price of the token on exchanges will grow
Activity: 336
Hey. Tell me please, what is the cause of this fork? Ie I would like to know what unique this coin will offer compared to others.
Activity: 252
An interesting project and where is the best way to follow the news of this project? I would like to know more about this.
Activity: 251
how many coins do you need to start a node? I would like to read and see how this works and what rewards the project will have.
The first page has a description of this point. I myself want to study the prospects and may in the future launch a node for myself.
Activity: 448
how many coins do you need to start a node? I would like to read and see how this works and what rewards the project will have.
Activity: 364
Interesting coin. I think the price of the token will go up rapidly after the release of exchanges, but in any case I will continue to follow the project.
Well it's interesting. I wonder what this coin is different from others? What are the modern technologies?
Activity: 280
Interesting coin. I think the price of the token will go up rapidly after the release of exchanges, but in any case I will continue to follow the project.
Activity: 266
really, need my private key of eos wallet or eth wallet? Grin maybe the crowd is not the same ones one year ago, if you want to do such things, maybe some further study is needed
I do not know. to transfer private keys is not very safe, I think. I'd better mine this coin.
I agree. It is necessary to obtain this coin while the complexity is still permissible. I will follow the news, I need to wait until the tokens come out for exchange.
really, need my private key of eos wallet or eth wallet? Grin maybe the crowd is not the same ones one year ago, if you want to do such things, maybe some further study is needed
I do not know. to transfer private keys is not very safe, I think. I'd better mine this coin.
Activity: 12
Pages:
Jump to: