Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [POW] EOS Classic : Make EOS Decentralized Again! - page 38. (Read 10892 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
As I understand, holders of the EOS received coins for free and now they will want to sell them right after it is released for exchange. This can greatly affect the price.
Let's see how this all works. But in any case, this coin is very interesting for me.

over time, we will see the prospects of this project, the use of tokens of this project, their active use. everything looks pretty secure to me.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
A fine coin. I will follow how it all works. But still I would like to see this coin on the exchange.
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
As I understand, holders of the EOS received coins for free and now they will want to sell them right after it is released for exchange. This can greatly affect the price.
Let's see how this all works. But in any case, this coin is very interesting for me.
Activity: 141
Activity: 148
Such idea are getting prosperous!
Brilliant idea, percipient project, interesting website!
Well, it's too early to judge the success of this idea, but in any case the prospect of this project will be simply huge. I will follow this project
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
There is a sudden spike in interest seeing the fastest number of pages creation. But I don't see anything released on technical development side which to be reason to understand why this sudden interest. Are there some discussions or some announcements on other channels as well ?
Activity: 152
When will the airdrome be conducted? I would like to participate in this. I think the price of the token will quickly go up for this I want to get a maximum of tokens.
Then you can connect your equipment and it's engaged in the mining of this currency.
Activity: 122
When will the airdrome be conducted? I would like to participate in this. I think the price of the token will quickly go up for this I want to get a maximum of tokens.
Activity: 149
An interesting coin can it become popular as ETC will follow the development of this project.
This is a loud statement. If it is so then it will be very cool. I hope the price goes up quickly
Well, we'll see. You must first add a token to at least one exchange. So the token will become more popular.
And when it all happens. I will follow the project, I think such tokens will be very beneficial for me.
Activity: 146
An interesting coin can it become popular as ETC will follow the development of this project.
This is a loud statement. If it is so then it will be very cool. I hope the price goes up quickly
Well, we'll see. You must first add a token to at least one exchange. So the token will become more popular.
Activity: 83
Activity: 140
Hey. an interesting project and I think the price of the token will quickly go up. Let's see how this all works in practice.
That would be fine. It will be necessary to receive tokens in time then it will be possible to make x100 when the token becomes popular.
Activity: 136
Interesting coin. I think the price of the token will grow rapidly after entering the exchanges, but I do not yet know when it will be.
When the token is released for exchanges, it will not be so beneficial because the complexity will fly to the moon.
the logic is there. Perhaps I'll throw my power on this coin for 1 week and see what happens.
Yes, I also think about it. Those who will be the first to be able to make very good money on this
Not the fact that the demand will be immediately after the release on the exchange, but everything can be. Everything will depend on the developers.
Interesting coin. I think the price of the token will grow rapidly after entering the exchanges, but I do not yet know when it will be.
When the token is released for exchanges, it will not be so beneficial because the complexity will fly to the moon.
the logic is there. Perhaps I'll throw my power on this coin for 1 week and see what happens.
Yes, I also think about it. Those who will be the first to be able to make very good money on this
Activity: 125
Activity: 135
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
If this fully cloned from EOS then will remain to see how they overcome the issues in which EOS got like block production and voting system to move the blocks and transactions. They can become competitors by making some things more simpler in this version and normally some improvements will be expected which to make it acceptable by users.
Well, it turns out the success of the project will depend directly on the work of the team. I will follow how this all will be realized.
Pages:
Jump to: