Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [POW] EOS Classic : Make EOS Decentralized Again! - page 37. (Read 10892 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
A fine coin. I will follow how it all works. But still I would like to see this coin on the exchange.

now  the team is negotiating with the exchanges. and soon tokens will start trading. we just need to wait a little.
Well, then we'll wait. Vseravno this coin now can not be bought and can not be sold so it remains only to wait.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
if you want some like eos but better thake a look at my signature...
what a subtle advertisement) Grin. Well, I'll study the project that you represent. Cool
Now I'll go read what they write. But in any case it is an interesting coin. I will wait for an exit on exchanges.
Activity: 350
interesting project. Tell me what income is obtained from a single video card 1060 3 GB
Activity: 77
what a subtle advertisement) Grin. Well, I'll study the project that you represent. Cool
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
Activity: 364
What is the reason for creating such a coin and what advantages does it have over the others? I would like to understand the technical prospects.
On the site it is all written and even there is a table for comparisons and for this I do not understand the essence of the question)
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
What is the reason for creating such a coin and what advantages does it have over the others? I would like to understand the technical prospects.
Activity: 434
Where is the compare between EOS and Ethereum? Why you better than original Ethereum? Maiinet launched already or this is ERC tokens?
A very good question and I think the developers will happily give you more information
First, learn everything they write on the site. Exactly, I can say only after the tokens appear on the exchange.
Where is the compare between EOS and Ethereum? Why you better than original Ethereum? Maiinet launched already or this is ERC tokens?
A very good question and I think the developers will happily give you more information
Activity: 336
A great project with a great future prospect. I think if there are top exchanges then the price will quickly go up.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Activity: 252
Interesting coin. Are they going to hold the airdrop? I would gladly take part in this.
Well, we will wait for announcements from the developers about this. I will follow how this project develops.
Activity: 251
Interesting coin. Are they going to hold the airdrop? I would gladly take part in this.
Activity: 448
What is the fork in general?: I think the coin has a perspective, but I would like to get more information.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
A fine coin. I will follow how it all works. But still I would like to see this coin on the exchange.

now  the team is negotiating with the exchanges. and soon tokens will start trading. we just need to wait a little.
Have there already been announcements from developers about this? I would like to know the approximate dates

Myself as well, when is mainnet?
Activity: 364
Interesting coin. I think she has good prospects for the future. In any case, I will support this coin.
Activity: 280

Have there already been announcements from developers about this? I would like to know the approximate dates
Activity: 266

So you can still mine these coins until the complexity is not very high. Probably this can be earned.
Perhaps I will connect my power to this coin. I think I can make a very good profit on this. Cool

So you can still mine these coins until the complexity is not very high. Probably this can be earned.
Activity: 279
Merit: 100

Pages:
Jump to: