Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [POW] EOS Classic : Make EOS Decentralized Again! - page 42. (Read 10892 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
What will be the practical application of this coin? Are you going to implement it as a means of payment or will there be another application?
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Not sure of the future outcome of this coin but I'm putting all of 300MHs of mining power (@5000 coin/day) for a week and HODL.
some people in this way in a month returned all investments in equipment. But there is a risk and get less than when mining ETH.
Well, here everyone decides for themselves, but in any case it is an interesting coin with a great perspective. If of course the team will clearly follow the road map.
Activity: 336
Not sure of the future outcome of this coin but I'm putting all of 300MHs of mining power (@5000 coin/day) for a week and HODL.
some people in this way in a month returned all investments in equipment. But there is a risk and get less than when mining ETH.
Activity: 392
I would like to express my gratitude to the authors of the project. If all conceived is implemented tokens will continue to grow
Activity: 364
hello dev, when the exchange listed and what is your first exchange will be listed. thank you
I am also very interested in this issue. I will wait for announcements from the developers in this regard, I will follow the development of the project.
Activity: 434
How is this project related to EOS at all? This is fork of Ethereum, not EOS!!!  Huh
Well, you can read the description on the site. The developers say that this is a hybrid technology. In fact, the coin has a chance to become popular.
Activity: 280
The mining difficulty is insane. Some people are going to make a lot or lose a lot of money from operation costs.
Of course there is a risk, but after going to the exchanges, the price can be very profitable.
Activity: 448
I think after the coin comes out on authoritative exchanges you can make good money. Keep tokens until the end of the year.
Activity: 266
A fine coin and I see already a lot of pools for mining. I think the price of the token will grow rapidly. Cool
Activity: 308
O new interesting coin. What about listing for exchanges? Are negotiations already under way on this? I'll wait for announcements about this.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
https://twilight-coin.io/
hello dev, when the exchange listed and what is your first exchange will be listed. thank you
Activity: 51
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Haha, This project is incredibly amazing and full of surprises.

What we are expecting and what we will see.

Cheers and good luck to everyone.

Activity: 103
Recent developments.

At last, we are pleased to announce that MyEtherWallet @myetherwallet supports EOS Classic Mainnet!!! 🎉🎉 Here is the guide of how to use EOSC on MEW.

Ethash Mining Best Pool

http://bit.ly/2tFUPuP

EOSC
brand new
Activity: 0
Activity: 15
How is this project related to EOS at all? This is fork of Ethereum, not EOS!!!  Huh
Activity: 427
Merit: 110
BaikalMine - Mining Pool
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
The mining difficulty is insane. Some people are going to make a lot or lose a lot of money from operation costs.
Activity: 7
EOS Classic pool now online at http://eosc.digipools.org/

DigiPools EOS Classic (EOSC) Mining Pool eosc.digipools.org
High profitability EOS Classic (EOSC) mining pool with a 0.5% fee.

Let's try and keep this decentralized by spreading the hashing power on multiple pools.

Also check out our other pools at http://www.digipools.org.

Enjoy!
DigiPools.org

Activity: 571
And no exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: