Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [POW] EOS Classic : Make EOS Decentralized Again! - page 39. (Read 10892 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
If this fully cloned from EOS then will remain to see how they overcome the issues in which EOS got like block production and voting system to move the blocks and transactions. They can become competitors by making some things more simpler in this version and normally some improvements will be expected which to make it acceptable by users.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
wonderful project. And I will continue to monitor how it develops. While I do not really understand the priming it's a coin, but I think the prospect is there.
Activity: 47
I believe that it is the EOS that caused such a low price for the Efirium. It makes me angry. Maybe I'm wrong that I did not buy at one time EOS, but even so I remained dissatisfied.
Logic in this there. But the developers of ETH will need to think about how to protect their coins. But in any case, I think now it will be profitable to buy ETH and EOS. The price is still quite profitable....
Let's see how this coin will behave after entering the exchanges. I think it will be quite profitable.
but when should this happen? Already have announcements on this or not? I would like to know when I can sell these tokens.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
I believe that it is the EOS that caused such a low price for the Efirium. It makes me angry. Maybe I'm wrong that I did not buy at one time EOS, but even so I remained dissatisfied.
Logic in this there. But the developers of ETH will need to think about how to protect their coins. But in any case, I think now it will be profitable to buy ETH and EOS. The price is still quite profitable....
Let's see how this coin will behave after entering the exchanges. I think it will be quite profitable.
Activity: 74
Activity: 571
Is MyEtherWallet applicable to mining on it?
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
Activity: 116
What is the meaning of this coin? I would like to understand that she can offer what does not have an EOS or ETH?
Activity: 150
Where can I read more about starting up sites? What requirements and what awards do you promise?
I think it's better to wait for announcements from the developers about this. But I will follow the development of the project.
Activity: 136
Where can I read more about starting up sites? What requirements and what awards do you promise?
Activity: 182
stupid idea..
Where are such conclusions from? Perhaps we can make good money on the growth of this token? It's certainly not exactly well, it's too early to judge.
agree with you I think that you need to connect your power to the extraction of these coins, this will make good money in the future.
Yes, there is something in this, but there are certain risks in this and you have to admit it. I think the price of the token should grow, but no one knows for sure.
Well, you can not know for sure about bitcoin either. There is a risk in any case so here everyone must decide for themselves whether he needs it or not.
Activity: 57
stupid idea..
Where are such conclusions from? Perhaps we can make good money on the growth of this token? It's certainly not exactly well, it's too early to judge.
agree with you I think that you need to connect your power to the extraction of these coins, this will make good money in the future.
Yes, there is something in this, but there are certain risks in this and you have to admit it. I think the price of the token should grow, but no one knows for sure.
Activity: 88
stupid idea..
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
stupid idea..
Activity: 196
stupid idea..
Maybe you are right or maybe not. We will find out exactly only after entering the exchanges. There it will be already possible to say for sure whether there is any meaning in this.
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
stupid idea..
Activity: 79
Hey. How many tokens will give 1060 per day? I think to begin to "mine" this coin.
People wrote about the fact that the complexity of the network is already very large, but I have not personally checked it yet. I think the popularity of this coin will grow very quickly.
To do this, you will need to add this token to popular exchanges. After that, the price of the token will quickly go up.
Activity: 193
Hey. How many tokens will give 1060 per day? I think to begin to "mine" this coin.
People wrote about the fact that the complexity of the network is already very large, but I have not personally checked it yet. I think the popularity of this coin will grow very quickly.
Activity: 218
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
EOCS is an electronic currency that combines advanced technologies that make it a low cost, fast payout and high security. These advantages will make EOCS competitive and grow. In addition, what is more special about EOCS?
Pages:
Jump to: