Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [POW] EOS Classic : Make EOS Decentralized Again! - page 36. (Read 10892 times)

Activity: 571
Merit: 0
Where is author?
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I joined this business. I am interested to see how the founders implement the idea.
 Good luck guys!
Yes, I will also follow the development. The coin promises to be popular. I think the price of the token will quickly go up.

Do you have info on the "promise of popularity of the coin"? I can not completely figure out whether it is worth investing here. the idea is interesting. but I can not understand whether it will use humanity
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
Interesting coin. I think in this there is a very great prospect that will help me earn. I will wait for an exit on exchanges.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

I joined this business. I am interested to see how the founders implement the idea.
 Good luck guys!

Funny they launched this right when EOS is hot. Anyway has the developer already contact binance?
Maybe you guys are interested to be listed there too and probably airdrop some EOSC to the guys holding their EOS on the exchange. A lot of EOS tokens are being airdrop there, I guess that will make you legit then if you can do it there.
Activity: 74
What kind of poll do developers recommend for the production of tokens. Is there something official?
Activity: 116
An interesting coin I think in this is that it is and it can become very popular as well as the ETC in its time
Activity: 150
 Good luck guys!
Yes, I will also follow the development. The coin promises to be popular. I think the price of the token will quickly go up.
Activity: 136
What about the airdrop? Already have any news on this? The developers did announcements?
Activity: 182
The business seems rather hopeful!
Really well logo, pretty good approach, informed plan.
I do not know where is the logo? You need to study the project and its idea and the logo can be anything or it may not be at all.
But the project is really worthy of attention. So I will follow the news from the developers. I think there is a prospect in this.
Activity: 57
The business seems rather hopeful!
Really well logo, pretty good approach, informed plan.
I do not know where is the logo? You need to study the project and its idea and the logo can be anything or it may not be at all.
Activity: 571
The starter of this thread answer to a questions long time ago. What with the project?
Activity: 88
PoW Eos? Why would it be similar to EOS? Is the github even remotely similar?

I think it's more likely that this is a useless Ethereum clone. What do you guys think?
Well, to make some conclusions you need to get more information and see the tokens on the exchanges then it will be possible to say more.
Activity: 294
Merit: 6
PoW Eos? Why would it be similar to EOS? Is the github even remotely similar?

I think it's more likely that this is a useless Ethereum clone. What do you guys think?
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
interesting project. Tell me what income is obtained from a single video card 1060 3 GB
connect and try how it all works. places where you can get this coin is already enough and it's just fine as I believe.
was just about to try. At me 4 1060 I think 1 week to extract this coin and we will see that from this it will turn out.
A good idea. Perhaps you can quickly return the money spent on the defense. It is necessary to try in any case.
This is not a fact. of course there is a risk, but I think the price of the token will quickly go up and it will be possible to earn a lot.
Activity: 196
interesting project. Tell me what income is obtained from a single video card 1060 3 GB
connect and try how it all works. places where you can get this coin is already enough and it's just fine as I believe.
was just about to try. At me 4 1060 I think 1 week to extract this coin and we will see that from this it will turn out.
A good idea. Perhaps you can quickly return the money spent on the defense. It is necessary to try in any case.
Activity: 79
Activity: 193
Activity: 218
Interesting project, I think it will help us in development. More precisely, it will help me to make money)
Activity: 191
if you want some like eos but better thake a look at my signature...
what a subtle advertisement) Grin. Well, I'll study the project that you represent. Cool
Now I'll go read what they write. But in any case it is an interesting coin. I will wait for an exit on exchanges.

it's in the exchange stocks.exchange
This is in fact not important. The main thing is to have an exchange where I can sell all these tokens. This will be most important for me.
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
if you want some like eos but better thake a look at my signature...
what a subtle advertisement) Grin. Well, I'll study the project that you represent. Cool
Now I'll go read what they write. But in any case it is an interesting coin. I will wait for an exit on exchanges.

it's in the exchange stocks.exchange
Pages:
Jump to: