Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] Aion Network - Enabling federated blockchain networks ⚡️ - page 2. (Read 11708 times)

Activity: 832
Merit: 250
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
Considering the graph and the constant stream of updates and improvements to the network, as well as partnerships being added on a regular basis, I'd say we're in heavy accumulation mode right now. I can see this badboy reach 50$ one day, it's like a second Neo
Activity: 334
Merit: 101
“When you design generic versions (of decentralized technologies) that can apply to anything, you've broadened the scope of the problem (and potential solutions), way larger than Bitcoin.” – Matt Spoke, Aion Founder. Visit https://buff.ly/2NNfl88   for all news and updates.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
“The base assumptions that govern the world today – will be challenged” – Matt Spoke, Aion Founder. Visit https://t.co/GRpeSgYQdQ for all news and updates #blockchain #dev $AION #AionNetwork https://t.co/YnNhRP12C1
Activity: 784
Merit: 272
This is the Foundation's address.

https://etherscan.io/token/0x4CEdA7906a5Ed2179785Cd3A40A69ee8bc99C466?a=0x0e24d8fcdf0c319df03998cc53f4fba035d9a4f9

You can just assume that the other "founders" TRS wallets are private now as part of the Nuco dissolution.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace
they've really upgraded their activity and presence on social media, which shows how serious they are about their marketing. That was one of the things i was worried about when i first invested but clearly they're proving me wrong
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
how's your Tuesday going on? feel free to ask us anything what's on your mind, while you're at it, take a look at our pinned message! Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Brief update on the #Aion Token Swap. Our team has been busy getting everything ready to ensure this process is as seamless, safe and pain free as possible.  https://blog.aion.network/aion-token-swap-launch-update-1403811bb6a4
Activity: 40
I am keeping some tokens in my wallet
When I can exchange the tokens ? ANy approximate timeline ?
What is the exchange name ex: Yobit,hitbtc or etc?
What is the value of one token at present ?
Activity: 75
Hey everyone, hope you're having a wonderful weekend! I'll be here for any questions you might have 👋🏻
Give our Reddit a little love guys, click subscribe on the page!
Activity: 75
Do you reside in Tokyo or needed a good reason to visit?
We’ve got some news!!
Disciplina would be in Tokyo  at the Teamz Blockchain Summit later this month on 28th & 29th September!!
Can Aion be mined with ASIC? I think it is ASIC resistant, but how resitant is it?
I understand and know. I tried it haha, however I am curious how difficult it would be to alter the z9 mini to the AION algo
Perhaps with an added module with more memory or something

They have already partnered with ePIC Blockchain to mine AION 10x more efficiently. So there will be FPGA's to mine aion in the near future.

You can check this thread to learn more on their forum.

Will it be possible to mine AION on the SONM network soon? I know sonm is working on getting mining ready for other tokens besides monero and ethereum, but given that sonm has an active partnership with aion it should be a reasonable expectation
I have never heard sonm project before. I need to check the project to learn what they are offerring.

they offer a marketplace to sell and buy computing resources from home computers, data centers, businesses, ... like a global supercomputer. If there are no buyers for your resources, the SONM Bot buys them and uses them to mine the most profitable crypto currency.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Soon the network is expected to be updated, where the first version of the Aion graphical interface will be presented, allowing the user to send transactions from the local node, as well as perform basic configuration options and much more.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Can Aion be mined with ASIC? I think it is ASIC resistant, but how resitant is it?
I understand and know. I tried it haha, however I am curious how difficult it would be to alter the z9 mini to the AION algo

They have already partnered with ePIC Blockchain to mine AION 10x more efficiently. So there will be FPGA's to mine aion in the near future.

Will it be possible to mine AION on the SONM network soon? I know sonm is working on getting mining ready for other tokens besides monero and ethereum, but given that sonm has an active partnership with aion it should be a reasonable expectation
I have never heard sonm project before. I need to check the project to learn what they are offerring.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
What would be that amount? How is their costumer service? It looks pretty simple to swap with them but are they ready to handle the volume?

What’s difference between aion token and aion coin? As I understand soon all tokens transfer to coins?
As far as I know tokens are created for ICO purpose, they already started to their mainnet and Aion coins are mineable on mainnet. And yes those tokens will be swapped to mainnet coins.

They have detailed explanation about token swap on their website

Activity: 29
Mining reward is only 1% per year of total supply of 465m, which is about 12,739 Aion per day. It won’t make a dent on the price even if it’s all dumped daily by 100% of miners, which is extremely far fetched.
Activity: 84
FBG Fund can’t really dump Aion if they don’t have any in the first place & I highly doubt they do, otherwise they would’ve hyped it like they hyped all their investments.
Not sure if they're under obligation to disclose their AUM to their investors, because it would look quite unethical to buy a competing asset just to dump. it.
Pages:
Jump to: