Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] Aion Network - Enabling federated blockchain networks ⚡️ - page 3. (Read 11708 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Can Aion be mined with ASIC? I think it is ASIC resistant, but how resitant is it?
I understand and know. I tried it haha, however I am curious how difficult it would be to alter the z9 mini to the AION algo
Perhaps with an added module with more memory or something
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Aion is one of a few tokens that keep their after-ico price at appropriate level. Now is time to swap to main coin so i am optimistic about this project.
Activity: 784
Merit: 272
If you would like the team to partner with said company. Best to contact aion jay and it is up to him and the team to decide what is the next step for them to take.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
There were 2 presales. The private presale was for $0.50 per token, and the public presale was in tranches from $0.75-1.00. The average price was around $0.65

i think we wont see prices go up significantly in the next coming months unless we see bitcoin take off again. Far to few companies are actually using the products we've invested in, so until that happens we wont see token prices go up to their ATH's
Activity: 84
There were 2 presales. The private presale was for $0.50 per token, and the public presale was in tranches from $0.75-1.00. The average price was around $0.65
Activity: 224
I do not have the courage to make a trade in this crazy market, see the case of NANO has shot more than 100%, I do not want to risk losing the boat in here. Holding tight 4.5k Aion. (I hope it's enough)
Activity: 48
Our friend BiCameral Ventures are working on brand new investments into projects building on Aion.
BiCameral are essential a VC fund focused on investing in Blockchain Projects to build on AION.  MavenNet is a sales arm who sell enterprises Blockchain Solutions.
Activity: 172
What’s difference between aion token and aion coin? As I understand soon all tokens transfer to coins?
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
#AionNetwork is proud to announce that the 1,000,000th block has been mined on our public network! 🥳 This milestone showcases the amazing support, adoption, and growth we've seen in our community. 👊 Thank you!

https://medium.com/@aion_network/aion-kilimanjaro-block-1-000-000-621e470c76f4
Activity: 33
do you know how this voting works?  It says it’s already in development so what are we voting on?
The shyft trust anchor looks awesome btw
Surprised I just heard about them at futurist conference
They’re working with polymath I think right?
Activity: 189
The token is a placeholder for the coin. The token has no intrinsic value. It will be just as safe and more useful as native Aion coin in an Aion-approved wallet, and once the hardware wallets get on board you can just transfer or import your native Aion there.
People did hold and trade crypto before hardware wallets, after all.
Don't miss the swap window and risk having your tokens trapped on Ethereum just because you're holding out for a hardware wallet option!
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
It's yet another project linked to the Aion ecosystem. Nuco did a digital identity project for the government of Ontario, so I would imagine the teams will have a lot to offer in terms of collaboration. I expect Shyft will utilize Aion bridging to connect their network with chains of banks, governments, and data repositories.
One thing is for sure, we're starting to see the network effects kicking in
Activity: 644
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
AION is one of the best performing alts of the past days, great to see the market might be rebounding with aion at the frontlines. Hopefully the next bull run will push it beyond its ATH
Activity: 84
It includes some code meant for use with the bridge, but not the bridge code. It also includes a new graphic interface so you can use certain functions without having to use the command line (think Windows v DOS), and some other bug fixes
Activity: 63
Hi there,
 I have erc20 tokens from ICO. Do I need to swap them ? If I wan to sold them one day on Binance, do I need to send swapped token on AION adress ? Thank you
Activity: 69
It looks like a very technical project, and I've looked at your team information, and you're all very professional.
I think this project will be great success, wait for your information later
Activity: 31
 All that needs to happen is for more promotion of the AION Discord channel to be done.
Activity: 167
One big trader once said; when everybody is thinking the same thing you should think the other side. In other words. Everybody is selling their alts now, coz they are scared of a btc run... Just saying. Think altseason might be closer then we think and selling now is suicide
Activity: 728
Healing Galing
Guys i'm trying to understand what AION is and i'm also interested in mining it. What is the algo of AION? Is NVidia GTX 1070 good enough or profitable enough to mine the coin? Is it ASIC Resistant like Bitcoin gold that recently forked it's equihash algorithm to fight the ASICS? Any answer would be greatly appreciated.
Activity: 205
what dapps are live on aion maiinnet now?
i know that mining has started but are there dapps running on mainnet? if no is anyone building on it? when is first ico being launched on mainnet?
Pages:
Jump to: