Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌 [ANN] 📈 [Pre-ICO] CloudFish - Disrupting Global Cloud Security 🌎 - page 34. (Read 4739 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
The team you mentioned on your web site, how much commulative experience they have in teh enterprise software industry ?  

Hi Suetyres,

CloudFish founders are seasoned professionals. Each of our executive team members have atleast 17 years of experience in the enterprise software industry and they worked at senior level positions for renowned Fortune 500 companies in USA.

* Faisal is the Chief Executive Officer and co-founder of CloudFish. Faisal is an industry veteran and former senior architect from Oracle Corporation. Prior to CloudFish, Faisal co-founded Nexscience Inc., a mobile apps development company based in California. Under his leadership, Nexscience released fore than fifty commercial mobile apps gathering more than 2.5 million downloads and ranked among Apple’s prestigious Top 25 business category on Apple’s App Store.

Before Nexscience, Faisal spent nearly thirteen years at Oracle Corporation where he led the design & development of several high-profile products which are now part of Oracle E-Business Suite. Faisal spent the last three years of his Oracle career managing the consulting engagements for Oracle’s North America Consulting practice. Faisal holds a Masters in Computer Science from University of Florida and a Bachelors in Computer Engineering from the NED University.of Engineering.

* Zia Hydri, the Chief Research Advisor of CloudFish holds a PhD in Computer Science from Carnegie Melon university and Masters in Engineering from Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Zia is also currently serving as an Assistant Professor of Business Administration at the University of Pittsburgh

* Ammar Naqvi, the Technical Architect and the Lead Block-chain Developer is a world class programmer who has previously worked for several renowned Fortune 500 companies including Nokia and Microsoft. Ammar holds a Masters degree in Computer Science from San Francisco State University and received management training from the Harvard Business School.  

We highly encourage you to visit our web site www.cloud-fish.io and check out the Linkedin profile of our team members to see the wealth of experience and the professional trust and credibility they are bringing to CloudFish.
Activity: 26
The project seems to be taking off well, looks promising. Do you have airdrops planned?
Activity: 87
Merit: 2
Nicely written whitepaper. Answered most of my questions. Definitely a great project to invest in.
Activity: 113
Merit: 1
Sounds very interesting. Especially the fact that the ICO is not on white paper only. They seem to have a solid enterprise product in the final stage of development which stands out from most of the ICO crowd.
Activity: 125
Impressive team. Former Oracle Corporation management profile definitely adds a lot of credibility to the company. I have not seen many ICO founders with a credible and verifiable Silicon Valley experience.  I checked the profiles of the team on Linked in. Definitely a thumb up!
Activity: 168
Merit: 10

I read a lot about the project, and although much of this has already met, I still wish the project team to put their ideas into practice.
Patience to you and assertiveness on the road to success.
Activity: 3
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Does your company plan to sell its product in US only or do you have plans to sell globally ?
Activity: 22
I verified the project with GeorgiaTech last night, seems legit. Very Promising ICO now
copper member
Activity: 84
I See Your Site and Also Read Your Whitepaper Sounds interesting. Can’t wait to be a member of Cloudfish.
Activity: 148
Merit: 2
I am new here and Now Just checked your white paper. Looks really good. Cloud security is a promising area and I have not seen many ICOs in this areas. I am certainly interested.
Activity: 33
The team you mentioned on your web site, how much commulative experience they have in teh enterprise software industry ? 
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
it's a beautiful and different project. I like the web page and the cute page. I hope it's a successful project.
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
It looks innovative and promising. cloud storage is becoming more and more popular.
Activity: 252
the platform that is used for data security for companies or individuals. this is very helpful, seen now there is a lot of data leaks in a company, I hope this project can minimize it. this projects should be supported because i believe that the project has interesting concept who it is different from others.
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
Decomposing the encryption key into millions of segments and distributing it to the blockchain is a very creative idea, which is very helpful in protecting our information from being stolen.
Activity: 117
Cloud security is certainly a very hot area. How does your product distinguish from the competitors you mentioned in your white paper ?
Cloudfish is very innovative. My company is totally satisfied with it.

Thank you. We appreciate your compliment.
New name in the digital security world. Kindly name the compliance certifications you have earned.

Our encryption mechanism is built using the the industry standard AES 256-bit encryption. The key split and re-construction algorithm is CloudFish's proprietary.

Please check the following link for the National Institute of Standards and Technology’s publication on AES.
https://csrc.nist.gov/csrc/media/publications/fips/197/final/documents/fips-197.pdf

The company plans to get its technology and platform audited by an independent technology audit firm and make the audit reports and certificates available to its customers for review through the company’s web site.

The company is also in the process of receiving HIPAA compliance certification for its security platform.

And last but not least, you can check our affiliation with Georgia Institute of Technology’s ATDC Accelerate program. The company’s ATDC membership and our close relationship with Georgia Tech attaches a solid credibility to the company and the technology we developed. Please check the following web site for Georgia Tech’s ATDC program and its member companies’ portfolio.
https://innovate.gatech.edu/programs/advanced-technology-development-center-atdc/

Activity: 148
Cloudfish is very innovative. My company is totally satisfied with it.
Pages:
Jump to: