Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌 [ANN] 📈 [Pre-ICO] CloudFish - Disrupting Global Cloud Security 🌎 - page 36. (Read 4742 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Sounds like a great technology. Using artificial based network intrusion detection and security. Can you please explain what kind of encryption protocol you are using in your product ?
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
How about a TL;DR explanation of the project?
Activity: 40
Can I have a link to the website? And other information? For now it doesn't look trustable =(

Thanks for you question Daniel.

Here's the link to the website: cloud-fish.io

Here's our one-pager: https://cloud-fish.com/cloudfish-corp-website/ico/CF-onepager.pdf

Here's the Whitepaper: https://cloud-fish.com/cloudfish-corp-website/ico/CloudFishWhitepaper.pdf

Here's our listing at GeorgiaTech ATDC: http://atdc.org/companies/cloudfish/

Hope this helps! Cheesy
Hello developers! I really like your project! Cloud security is very important aspect in dugital world! Good solution to built such security in the blockchain technology!
And as usual, when read new project's WP some questions appear))
Can you clarify  your affiliation with Advanced Technology Development Center, mentioned in the WP?

The Advanced Technology Development Center, is an incubator like Y Combinator, of the Georgia Institute of Technology. The startups at leading incubators go through rigorous assessment and every year a handful of thousands of promising startups are selected in the program. We are part of GeorgiaTech ATDC's startup portfolio and have been on the board since 2015.
Thanks for your prompt replay! it's a necessary information! But may be you can share for us some links for more detailed research.

No worries, here you go:

You can take a look at CloudFish’s affiliation with ATDC at their official web site http://atdc.org/accelerate-companies/

and information about the ATDC program is available at Georgia Tech’s official web site

https://innovate.gatech.edu/programs/advanced-technology-development-center-atdc/
Activity: 162
Cool idea! What are you all doing for advertising now that Google, Facebook, and Twitter are banning ICO advertising? I can take my reply via email [email protected]
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
Harmony Team
Hello developers! I really like your project! Cloud security is very important aspect in dugital world! Good solution to built such security in the blockchain technology!
Can you clarify  your affiliation with Advanced Technology Development Center, mentioned in the WP?

The Advanced Technology Development Center, is an incubator like Y Combinator, of the Georgia Institute of Technology. The startups at leading incubators go through rigorous assessment and every year a handful of thousands of promising startups are selected in the program. We are part of GeorgiaTech ATDC's startup portfolio and have been on the board since 2015.
Thanks for your prompt replay! it's a necessary information! But may be you can share for us some links for more detailed research.

Activity: 35
Can I have a link to the website? And other information? For now it doesn't look trustable =(
What are the prospects for growth at CloudFish?

we have a growth strategy worked out and rolling; three-pronged approach used to reach out to the individual users and enterprise customers. We plan to effectively utilize the social media as well as third party software resellers to approach the enterprise customers. Leverage both, B2B and B2C models. All major Cloud Storage and hosting services are already integration partners and we have some strategic partnerships in talks on the table. 
Harmony Team
Hello developers! I really like your project! Cloud security is very important aspect in digital world! Good solution to built such security on the blockchain technology!
Activity: 22
What are the prospects for growth at CloudFish?
In white paper you have written. CloudFish has developed its own technology that encrypts digital corporate assets, such as documents, emails, IPAs, crypto-currencies, etc. He then breaks the encryption key into millions of pieces and distributes it to the block chain in a way that makes it almost impossible for the hacker to decrypt and steal confidential data. The dynamic split key and reconstruction mechanism on the block-chain is the patented technology Cloudfish, for which the patent is under development.
In my opinion - reliable, but very difficult for the client protection. The client can easily forget how to enter into his cloudy wallet.
If you want to be protected and also protect your funds and other digital assets you will do everything not to forget how to join your cloud wallet!

True that! We will still have Multi-Factor Authentication as plan B if it ever comes to it !  Cheesy
Info project? Joined bounty, thanks Dev! Good luck success!

Thank you for the support!

Check the website at cloud-fish.io for feature glimpses and whitepaper for details.  Grin
Harmony Team
In white paper you have written. CloudFish has developed its own technology that encrypts digital corporate assets, such as documents, emails, IPAs, crypto-currencies, etc. He then breaks the encryption key into millions of pieces and distributes it to the block chain in a way that makes it almost impossible for the hacker to decrypt and steal confidential data. The dynamic split key and reconstruction mechanism on the block-chain is the patented technology Cloudfish, for which the patent is under development.
In my opinion - reliable, but very difficult for the client protection. The client can easily forget how to enter into his cloudy wallet.
If you want to be protected and also protect your funds and other digital assets you will do everything not to forget how to join your cloud wallet!
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 10
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/cloudfish-ico-20192 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.
Activity: 126
Info project? Joined bounty, thanks Dev! Good luck success!
This project is very practical and has attracted many large investors. I hope the project will be successful.

Thanks for the kind words Tiffany, much appreciated!  Cheesy
Activity: 249
This project is very practical and has attracted many large investors. I hope the project will be successful.
WP: - "CloudFish uses the industry-standard SSL and AES 256-bit encryption technology which is audited and compliant with the DoD Level 6 protocol."
I understand that your product complies with this export restriction law ECCN 5D002?

Yes, we comply with all US export laws.
What data is the CloudFish cash flow forecast based on? The earnings shown above are increasing gradually.

Our cash flow forecast is based on data from our financial analysts at GeorgiaTech ATDC. We analysed data from exhaustive market research, competitive analysis, Gartner's market analysis data and current public financials of competitors and players in our market segment.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
WP: - "CloudFish uses the industry-standard SSL and AES 256-bit encryption technology which is audited and compliant with the DoD Level 6 protocol."
I understand that your product complies with this export restriction law ECCN 5D002?

Yes, we comply with all US export laws.
What data is the CloudFish cash flow forecast based on? The earnings shown above are increasing gradually.
Pages:
Jump to: