Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌 [ANN] 📈 [Pre-ICO] CloudFish - Disrupting Global Cloud Security 🌎 - page 37. (Read 4781 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
WP: - "CloudFish uses the industry-standard SSL and AES 256-bit encryption technology which is audited and compliant with the DoD Level 6 protocol."
I understand that your product complies with this export restriction law ECCN 5D002?

Yes, we comply with all US export laws.
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
The stock photography revolution
WP: - "CloudFish uses the industry-standard SSL and AES 256-bit encryption technology which is audited and compliant with the DoD Level 6 protocol."
I understand that your product complies with this export restriction law ECCN 5D002?
copper member
Activity: 532
reserve Chinese translation
Cant see the annoucment in BTT. Is only the webpage ?

This is the announcement thread. I'm sorry, What's the confusion?
Activity: 294
Please let me know, if you need Russian translation for your campaign!
Activity: 70
In white paper you have written. CloudFish has developed its own technology that encrypts digital corporate assets, such as documents, emails, IPAs, crypto-currencies, etc. He then breaks the encryption key into millions of pieces and distributes it to the block chain in a way that makes it almost impossible for the hacker to decrypt and steal confidential data. The dynamic split key and reconstruction mechanism on the block-chain is the patented technology Cloudfish, for which the patent is under development.
In my opinion - reliable, but very difficult for the client protection. The client can easily forget how to enter into his cloudy wallet.

We shall provide a recovery backup plan with Multi Factor Authentication to resolve these situations.  Grin
How is it different than siacoin?

We are creating a cloud-based platform that enables companies and individual users to secure their digital assets stored in the cloud. The unified platform uses blockchain technology to store and manage security keys and AI machine learning algorithms to automate threat detection and control before it becomes a risk to the security of users’ assets. We integrate with existing incumbent cloud hosting and storage platforms and add layers of security to them. CloudFish is focusing on two specific areas within the cloud security domain, The end-to-end encryption and the Cloud Security Gateway (CSG).
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
In white paper you have written. CloudFish has developed its own technology that encrypts digital corporate assets, such as documents, emails, IPAs, crypto-currencies, etc. He then breaks the encryption key into millions of pieces and distributes it to the block chain in a way that makes it almost impossible for the hacker to decrypt and steal confidential data. The dynamic split key and reconstruction mechanism on the block-chain is the patented technology Cloudfish, for which the patent is under development.
In my opinion - reliable, but very difficult for the client protection. The client can easily forget how to enter into his cloudy wallet.
copper member
Activity: 49
COLENDI PROJECT
How is it different than siacoin?
Activity: 141
If you need russian translation for your bounty campaign, please let me know!

CloudFish ICO
                                                                           _______________________________________________________________

WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL CLOUDFISH ANN THREAD

READ WHITEPAPER         VISIT BOUNTY

Bitcointalk Newsblock

MARCH
======

24/02 Pre-Sale Date! March 20th 12:00PM EST

06/09 Main Sale Starts July 15th 12:00 PM EST !
Pages:
Jump to: