Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE ICO LIVE] CellBlocks: An Economy for Inmates in the Prison System - page 19. (Read 4497 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
A special and quite innovative project, at least it is about a non-repeated project. We will see to see how it ends. a support from here and participating in your airdrop
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
nice project def. but we still need another information like who backed you, and where this project going on? Smiley
thats it
Activity: 566
Merit: 29
Good luck to everybody who’s part of this community and I hope we will win together.
Activity: 35
I can't wait to see what will this project do. I think it will bo some good stuff and I'm willing to buy some one ICO Smiley
Activity: 110
A digital monetary system within the prison system? What a unique idea!

Activity: 27
Great project, great future ahead. Good luck to everybody who’s part of this community. Looking forward to the progress
Activity: 56
I hope that the road map will be implemented successfully
Activity: 42
 I hobe can be good project and go to the moon with this token Smiley
Activity: 20
Activity: 42
Activity: 198
Merit: 13
Such a great concept for controlling the flow, requires some kind of reverse thinking to fulfil this requirement.
I'm impressed, wishing all the best.
Activity: 2
Nice ICO! You are going in the right way! Good luck and be strong!
Activity: 29
interested to know the result of this idea)
Activity: 56
Let's see how you can make this working all the best  Grin Grin
ffc
Activity: 11
Activity: 372
Well let crypto enter prisons!
Activity: 196
If you will install the Kiosk, then how the prisoners will access/use it as per my knowledge in prison its prohibited to use smart devices or computers. Will you use some sort of bio-metric scanning system to make access for the prisoners?

In Colorado and New York, every inmate in the state has a tablet.  This is something more and more states are starting to do.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/01/us/new-york-inmates-tablet-trnd/index.html

https://www.denverpost.com/2017/05/09/colorado-prison-inmate-free-tablets/

Then it will be a great initiative. Hope for a successful outcome. Good luck dev.  Smiley
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Seems like something unic and intresting, will keep my eyes on. Jointed airdrop. many thanks!
Activity: 8
Activity: 322
Merit: 23
Very nice project.  Looking forward to more info. I hope it will be a success...
Pages:
Jump to: