Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE ICO LIVE] CellBlocks: An Economy for Inmates in the Prison System - page 20. (Read 4497 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Interesting Project... Hope this ICO will be one of the most impressive this year..
Activity: 7
looking at the project... it seems nice...  maybe, I'll buy this token.
Activity: 2
to get something free you need to pay - it's not aidrop. you beggars. you scammers.
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
Oчeнь интepecный пpoeкт,
 нaдeюcь, вы cмoжeтe дocтичь бoльшиx выcoт,
 и y вac бyдeт ycпex,
 я жeлaю вaм yдaчи в вaшeм бизнece!
Activity: 1
Good Roadmap plan, there team is good and concept is really outstanding its need to market.
Due to the privatived nature of the prison system mixed techhnology changes and transparency issues. I believe Cellblocks will be at the forefront
Activity: 458
Merit: 107
Great project, good luck  Wink
Activity: 168
This is quite an interesting project which has no competitors. Blockchain in prison? I wonder what it'll look like. But I believe in this project, in its idea and team. Wait Smiley
Activity: 83
This is a very good project because in it there is a very sophisticated technology. Also behind the scenes of this project there are people who are very skilled and professional.
Activity: 145
Great awsome team.  I need this airdrop.  Well prepared team.  I hope you rock in cryptocurrency market.  All the best all team. Amazing.
 Hope this ICO will be one of the most impressive this year!
Activity: 238
The project is really unusual. It is interesting to observe how he will behave in the future.
Activity: 35
Prison? You are awesome.
Activity: 9
Useful project, I wish you good luck, glad I joined.
Activity: 170
Merit: 3
Cellblocks... It helps other people especially the inmates... This is amazing project..
Activity: 25
Interesting project, lot of challenges ahead but I see an opportunity to help a sector that is hard/complex to change.
Activity: 49
Hope this ICO will be one of the most impressive this year!
good project and concept ....there team is outstanding
Activity: 448
Merit: 33
I follow the project with interest. The airdrop I expected started. The project is going well. It's interesting to see that they are changing in prisons and trying to progress. Especially things like allowing tablets. The prisoners will come to morale instead.
copper member
Activity: 112
If you will install the Kiosk, then how the prisoners will access/use it as per my knowledge in prison its prohibited to use smart devices or computers. Will you use some sort of bio-metric scanning system to make access for the prisoners?

In Colorado and New York, every inmate in the state has a tablet.  This is something more and more states are starting to do.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/01/us/new-york-inmates-tablet-trnd/index.html

https://www.denverpost.com/2017/05/09/colorado-prison-inmate-free-tablets/
Activity: 1
It is a very ambitious project, with unconditional help to the organization. Congratulations on the project. I believe in you. Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: