Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE ICO LIVE] CellBlocks: An Economy for Inmates in the Prison System - page 21. (Read 4497 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Very nice project.  
Looking forward to more info.
I hope it will be a success
Activity: 196
If you will install the Kiosk, then how the prisoners will access/use it as per my knowledge in prison its prohibited to use smart devices or computers. Will you use some sort of bio-metric scanning system to make access for the prisoners?
copper member
Activity: 112
I follow your Twitter because I quite like the idea of this project. It's one of the few projects I see that can actually make a change. This became more apparent when I noticed your post on how guards are stealing money from inmates. Will Cellblocks entirely remove the possibility of that behavior since all transactions are transparent?

Yes because of the blockchain, it removed the need for human interaction.
Activity: 79
I can view that this project can hopefully finish its plans successfully
Activity: 9
Activity: 69
I came here only to post that 2 of the airdrop rules are stupid af. I am not participating in this airdrop and I certainly won't post about it on my airdrop channels on telegram. It's you who will LOOSE OUT!!

http://prntscr.com/iolhls
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
This project seems fair and clever for me. I forecats a success and you have my total support.

All my wishes

Can we hope a complete catalan transalation of all tools ?
Activity: 28
reserved for Hindi (Indian). All the best to Dev team.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I follow your Twitter because I quite like the idea of this project. It's one of the few projects I see that can actually make a change. This became more apparent when I noticed your post on how guards are stealing money from inmates. Will Cellblocks entirely remove the possibility of that behavior since all transactions are transparent?
copper member
Approximately how many prisons have shown interest in this project so far?

We have only reached 50 of the 1700 prisons.  out of the 50, 30 have shown interest and 3 state department of corrections have shown interest.  We have already went to one to do a presentation to the state top officials.
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
Approximately how many prisons have shown interest in this project so far?
copper member
Is there an advantage to registering for the Cellblocks sale early? Are there referral bonuses?

Besides the bonus plan?  That is the huge part. Yes, we also offer a referral program for people you refer.  Once you sign up for the whitelist, you will get your code.

That's great. I'm happy to see a really good bonus for the first investors. Is cellblocks taking alternative investments?

ETH, BTC, LTE, BCH

Is there a minimum investment for that?

For the referral part, no
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
It is intriguing to see how many changes are going on in prisons and how much they are trying to progress. Especially with things like allowing tablets. I bet that goes a long way for the morale of prisoners. I think it's great. I also think that really shows how much prisons are opening up to new ideas and I think Cellblocks could be one of those. I think this is a really valuable project.
Activity: 588
Is there an advantage to registering for the Cellblocks sale early? Are there referral bonuses?

Besides the bonus plan?  That is the huge part. Yes, we also offer a referral program for people you refer.  Once you sign up for the whitelist, you will get your code.

That's great. I'm happy to see a really good bonus for the first investors. Is cellblocks taking alternative investments?

ETH, BTC, LTE, BCH

Is there a minimum investment for that?
Activity: 512
Merit: 101
I think the prisoner financial system has needed reform for quite some time. I think those in charge appear to know this as well. I think this is a really good solution and you guys have relatively no competition. Has your team encountered any challenges so far and if so, how did you overcome it?

None as of yet, the approval process through the state takes a few months though.  We are going to start out as a pilot program in the prison they give us, then from there we will easily expand through the state as they see it working. From there, we can sell this to any state as they will start to pick up on the idea.

It's the same way cannabis started by one state, now every other state allows it in one way or another.

That's good to know. Obviously starting to get this project adopted will be a bit of a challenge, but it seems like it's going really well for you guys. I can't wait until the pilot program starts and people see what a great idea this turned out to be. Just getting one prison started will be a huge success because everyone is sure to follow.
copper member
Inmates are liking the idea of CellBlocks

copper member
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
The winner for the most creative sloution to a problem goes to:   CellBlocks
copper member

ETH, BTC, LTE, BCH
Activity: 234
Merit: 10

Activity: 588
Inmates turn anything they can get their hands on into value from Ramon to honey buns, cigarettes etc.   They also get items into the prison like cell phones and such from the guards.

This is a good point. Obviously the administration is aware of all of these transactions. And they can't stop it. So why not help the prison out and allow for more transparency? I think everyone wins in that scenario. Can you tell us how many people have signed up for the sale? I bet it has been a lot.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: