Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO LIVE] Galaxy eSolutions - SCAM! - page 10. (Read 4432 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Will we only be able to buy the product in your marketplace or we can sell as well?

Will you ship product worldwide?

You will be able to buy now and  Sell in future(under development)

we do ship worldwide.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
Will we only be able to buy the product in your marketplace or we can sell as well?

Will you ship product worldwide?
it's there any profit if i invited a investor here?

Sure, Please pm me  with more information.
In video you say that you're already licensed to sell Samsung phones, but in chronography you're actually showing that the start of the sales for them is Jan 2018. Why's that?

Our factory is licenced but we haven't started yet with the refurbishment process of adding Samsung phones. One of the reasons we run the ICO to expand the catalouge of products even further as we know in many countries Samsung is more popular than Apple smartphones.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
hello dev..
reserved translate to indonesian language..
Maybe I do not have a portfolio but I will try in the best way, for the sake of my first experience..
Activity: 2156
Merit: 711
Telegram @tokensfund
How many token distributions?

Maximum GES tokens to be sold 2,800,000

100-130 GES tokens can be bought by 1 Ether
(Remark:Depending on round of participation).

Percent of GES Tokens to be withheld by GES: 10%

Maximum number of Ethers to be raised: 25,000
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
In video you say that you're already licensed to sell Samsung phones, but in chronography you're actually showing that the start of the sales for them is Jan 2018. Why's that?
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
it's there any profit if i invited a investor here?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 0
How many token distributions?
Activity: 60
Merit: 113
Hello! I would like to manage PR for you guys. Can we chat on Telegram or Skype?
Activity: 476
i reserve Arabic translation

GALAXY E-SOLUTION IS A SCAM . They Have No Intention to pay tokens, They didn't even paid us. They got the money on pre-ico and now they don't want to pay tokens for bounty and airdrop.

Now They're going to have ico.

Please Share this on twitter and Facebook..So this scammers don't make more money.!

Galaxy eSolutions Limited (‘GES’) is a Global Cross-border Ecommerce business that is set to become the Market Leader in Pre-owned and Refurbished Consumer Electronics Sector. It is HQ’ed in Hong Kong and set its vision on Global Markets.

About Galaxy eSolutions

*  Direct B2C/B2B model which will later evolve to become a marketplace and ecosystem (reduce market supply chain inefficiencies)

* Strategic investment partnership with a fully licensed factory supplier which operates in a shenzhen china bonded zone (Guarantees stable and  Quality supply, Secures credit term, obtain supply chain advantage etc)

* Work with factory partner to establish standard grading and stringent QC control and checks, and RMA program (quality assurance and remove grading inconsistencies)

* Work with current investor, who owns one of the largest private logistics company, in direct freight and local fulfilment solutions

* Raise fund backing to increase stock level in accordance to optimal stock level, and offer local fulfilment when deemed feasible (improve consumer experience)

The First-ever ICO on a Global B2C eCommerce with Real Tractions

Pages:
Jump to: