Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO LIVE] Galaxy eSolutions - SCAM! - page 8. (Read 4403 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
It’s great that the company reborn the phones. I‘ve read their about concept and became interested if they have already found sources from which they will buy the defected smartphones.
If you’re talking about the wholesale issue, I haven’t seen such information. As for retail purchases, they are going to launch the Mobile Freak platform on which each users will be able to sell their defected device to the company.
Activity: 238
It’s great that the company reborn the phones. I‘ve read their about concept and became interested if they have already found sources from which they will buy the defected smartphones.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I welcome all users and guests of the forum! Tell me please, can I buy GES tokens for Bitcoin?

Unfortunately, users can’t use Bitcoins to pay for GES tokens. The company accepts only Ethereum as payment.
Activity: 392
I welcome all users and guests of the forum! Tell me please, can I buy GES tokens for Bitcoin?
Activity: 195
Good day to everybody. I read that GES is planning to implement the F2C model into its operation, but there’s no its detailed description anywhere. Can you tell an uninformed user what it is?

It basically means factory to consumer, eliminating all middleman.

I think it's easier for people to overpay a little and buy a new smartphone, because the recovered one can quickly break down.

We give 13 months warranty, and the price difference could be anywhere between 20 to 40 percent. But of course, to each his own. But do try to make the world greener.

Pre-sale with 20% bonus started today.
Activity: 378
I think it's easier for people to overpay a little and buy a new smartphone, because the recovered one can quickly break down.
This is unlikely, because the GES company restores the technology in a very serious way. In addition, each buyer is given a 13-month warranty. I think this is a good confirmation of the company's confidence in what they do and sell.
Well, let's say it’s so. And what will be the difference between the prices, for example, of the new and rebuilt iPhone 6s?
Activity: 252
This is unlikely, because the GES company restores the technology in a very serious way. In addition, each buyer is given a 13-month warranty. I think this is a good confirmation of the company's confidence in what they do and sell.
Activity: 252
Good day to everybody. I read that GES is planning to implement the F2C model into its operation, but there’s no its detailed description anywhere. Can you tell an uninformed user what it is?
Activity: 350
Hello everyone. Is the pre-sale of tokens of the GES project already being conducted?  Tell me please, do I still have time to get some bonus?
Hello. Pre-sale will last until December 7, it will be split into two rounds. From November 24 to November 30, you will have an opportunity to get a 20% bonus when buying any number of tokens.
Activity: 205
Hello everyone. Is the pre-sale of tokens of the GES project already being conducted?  Tell me please, do I still have time to get some bonus?

Well, it's great, thank you very much for explaining this to me. I just can’t understand, will GES work only in the field of used smartphones? Or does it plan to engage in the implementation of other electrical appliances in the future?

No, Just all refurbished electronics.

Update :

Pre-Sale with 30% bonus Ends in 2 Hours !
Hello everyone. Why does GES plan to work in the market of new electrical appliances, if there are so many large companies in it? Appearance of the same one can lead to failure.
Perhaps it would have been so if the company had planned to work in this market. In fact, GES works and will work in the market of used electrical appliances, which have undergone restoration and repair procedures.

Is this kind of business promising? It always seemed to me that small shops are engaged in this, and there is absolutely nothing to do for big companies with this industry.
GES specializes in the implementation of recovered smartphones, which is a promising business direction. Many people buy second smartphones for work, and they don’t want to overpay for it, so they turn to the restored gadgets. The volume of sales in this market is growing every year!

Well, it's great, thank you very much for explaining this to me. I just can’t understand, will GES work only in the field of used smartphones? Or does it plan to engage in the implementation of other electrical appliances in the future?
Merit: 101
Hello everyone. Why does GES plan to work in the market of new electrical appliances, if there are so many large companies in it? Appearance of the same one can lead to failure.
Perhaps it would have been so if the company had planned to work in this market. In fact, GES works and will work in the market of used electrical appliances, which have undergone restoration and repair procedures.

Is this kind of business promising? It always seemed to me that small shops are engaged in this, and there is absolutely nothing to do for big companies with this industry.
GES specializes in the implementation of recovered smartphones, which is a promising business direction. Many people buy second smartphones for work, and they don’t want to overpay for it, so they turn to the restored gadgets. The volume of sales in this market is growing every year!

Merit: 101
Activity: 336
Hello. Do GES executives plan to build their own enterprise in order to restore smartphones?
Activity: 280
Good afternoon. What is the ERP system that the company uses in its work and what are its advantages?
Studies show potential educational benefits of #smartphone ownership in emerging markets. GES token are an excellent opportunity to benefit from such effects.

Read More - https://medium.com/@GalaxyeSolution/how-affordable-smartphones-help-emerging-markets-like-africa-e9ebc9bc4c84
Pages:
Jump to: