Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO LIVE] Galaxy eSolutions - SCAM! - page 2. (Read 4432 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Good afternoon. Tell me please, Will 20% bonus on purchasing tokens be valid until the end of pre-sale?

No, it won’t be valid until the end. The 10# bonus will be valid from 1th to 7th  December.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
It’s great that you’ve taken care about it already. And what about restrictions on investing for US citizens?
Activity: 252
Good afternoon. Tell me please, Will 20% bonus on purchasing tokens be valid until the end of pre-sale?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I didn’t fully understood why you need intermediaries in some cases when buying refurbished devices. Can you explain it to please, if you don’t mind?
Activity: 252
Readers of the forum, don’t you know in how many days after the end of pre-sale will ICO start?
Greetings. You won’t have to wait for a long time, ICO starts on the next day after the end of pre-sale
Activity: 392
Readers of the forum, don’t you know in how many days after the end of pre-sale will ICO start?
Activity: 266
Hello everybody! Does anyone know if GES planning to launch a new service - Mobile Freak?
Good afternoon. Why will GES create AndroidReborn if they’ve already got one marketplace? It’ll increase the costs which can affect the prices on the goods from the economical point of view.
GES is developing two projects concerning refurbishing phones: for ones running on Apple and for ones in which Android id used. It’s necessary to make it simple to search for a certain phone because some ptople like iPhone and others are fond of Samsung and other devices running on Android.
And what about the price?  Will the founders of the company consciously increase the value of their goods in order to divide iOS and Android?
You know, frankly speaking, I don’t think that the prices will be that different due to this fact. All in all, the founders of the company may refuse increasing prices in such a case: new costs appeared as a result of AndroidReborn launch can be covered with the help of other sources of income.
Will Galaxy eSolution divide smarthphones into Apple and Android ones? I’m wondering if the company thought about creating a special project for devices running on Windows Phone?
Good afternoon. Why will GES create AndroidReborn if they’ve already got one marketplace? It’ll increase the costs which can affect the prices on the goods from the economical point of view.
GES is developing two projects concerning refurbishing phones: for ones running on Apple and for ones in which Android id used. It’s necessary to make it simple to search for a certain phone because some ptople like iPhone and others are fond of Samsung and other devices running on Android.
And what about the price?  Will the founders of the company consciously increase the value of their goods in order to divide iOS and Android?
You know, frankly speaking, I don’t think that the prices will be that different due to this fact. All in all, the founders of the company may refuse increasing prices in such a case: new costs appeared as a result of AndroidReborn launch can be covered with the help of other sources of income.
Activity: 98
Hi everybody. Does anyone know if GES will provide the warranties on their goods? Will they change my refurbished smartphone if it stops working or will they repair it again?
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Hello. Could you tell me, does the company use its e-Commerce solutions or order some services from outside companies?
Activity: 294
I'm sure that there are competitors of your company who are also involved in selling of refurbished equipment. Can you name whose, who in your opinion, are your main competitors and what advantages do you have to respond to?
Activity: 79
Dutch Translation of the ANN is finished and can be found here;

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25486089

best regards,

Scytic
It is great that the security of your project was checked by such professionals like Pranav Burnwal and Brennan Bennett. It would be great to see their detailed report. Can it be provided?
Hello to everyone. is there some maximum limit on the purchase of tokens by one user?

It looks to me, there are no restrictions. It means that one investor can buy all the remaining coins are available for purchase.
Activity: 280
Hello to everyone. is there some maximum limit on the purchase of tokens by one user?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
As I understand it, the organization now specializes in work in the Asian market. But I think it would be great if they expanded their activities into other countries to increase sales. Too bad that while the Galaxy eSolution don't have such plans.
Hello. The good news is that at this exactly moment the company's activities has spread to 26 countries in different regions of the world. One of the purposes of the ICO is further geographic expansion, more specifically – the entry another 50 countries in the market. And I'm sure that 50 countries won't be enough for the company and it will continue to carry out activities across the world.
The founders of the company apparently did the great job as they could start working in 26 countries in less than a year of work. I hope, they will succeed in reaching the number of 50 countries for another 6 months. By the way, you do know way in which they expand their geography?
The most obvious way is by means of marketing. After the ICO, Galaxy eSolution is planning to increase the advertising budget to use new ways to attract consumers in different countries. It means using advertisement in social networks, on TV, outdoor advertising, etc. I advise you to read white paper for this project, it is contained the company's plans about its marketing campaign.
Marketing campaign with the use of such ways looks really serious. Thank you, I'll definitely take a look at white paper when I get a sec.
Hello to everyone. Does anyone know exactly how much funds gathered in ICO the company is planning to allocate for cranking out such a marketing campaign?
Pages:
Jump to: