Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO LIVE] Galaxy eSolutions - SCAM! - page 7. (Read 4432 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
You know, I’ve seen a lot of "restored" phones in large stores that broke down a couple of months after the purchase. And why? Because they use non-original parts. So, I do not think that it will be somehow different in case of this project. The idea is good, but this is the common trouble of all the similar ideas’ implementation
I agree with you that "recovered" phones from large stores often break down quickly. There are all kinds of reasons, including because of the components. But the advantage of GES is that they have established partnership with manufacturers of original spare parts for phones, in particular, for Apple iPhone. Therefore, you can be sure that their equipment will work for many years.

And is there any confirmation to your words that they’re working with manufacturers of original spare parts? In general, I would rather look at the list of companies with which they cooperate. Then you could check all the information on the Internet and see for yourself personally.
The best proof of my words in this situation is that the company already works in this market and it has hundreds of satisfied customers, whose reviews you can read on the Internet. As for the list of partners, it is unlikely you will be able to find it. GES, most likely, doesn’t disclose information about its strategic partners.

Alright, thanks for the information. I will read reviews on the Internet when I will be free. All in all, I’m thinking about buying a "restored" phone from them to make sure everything is working.
Activity: 392
You know, I’ve seen a lot of "restored" phones in large stores that broke down a couple of months after the purchase. And why? Because they use non-original parts. So, I do not think that it will be somehow different in case of this project. The idea is good, but this is the common trouble of all the similar ideas’ implementation
I agree with you that "recovered" phones from large stores often break down quickly. There are all kinds of reasons, including because of the components. But the advantage of GES is that they have established partnership with manufacturers of original spare parts for phones, in particular, for Apple iPhone. Therefore, you can be sure that their equipment will work for many years.

And is there any confirmation to your words that they’re working with manufacturers of original spare parts? In general, I would rather look at the list of companies with which they cooperate. Then you could check all the information on the Internet and see for yourself personally.
The best proof of my words in this situation is that the company already works in this market and it has hundreds of satisfied customers, whose reviews you can read on the Internet. As for the list of partners, it is unlikely you will be able to find it. GES, most likely, doesn’t disclose information about its strategic partners.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Greetings to everybody. Tell me please, can I buy coins of this project just for one ETH?

Good evening. I'll tell you more, you can buy even GES coins by 0.1 ETH))) This is the minimum purchase amount.

Activity: 196
Greetings to everybody. Tell me please, can I buy coins of this project just for one ETH?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Does anyone already know if the GES websites will support the online payment system?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Greetings to everybody. Have creators of the company already calculated how musch will customers be able to save when buying the restored gadgets?

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
The project seems to have good prospects, but why is its specialization so narrow? There’re lots of fans of Samsung, Huawei and many other smartphones, but you repair only Apple ones. I think that you expand the list of devices repaired you wold collect more money during the ICO.

Hello. You should read the information that is set out in the White Paper of the project more carefully. The developers have described company’s current concept and future plans which also include working with smartphones from other manufactures. In particular, they’ll develop Android Reborn project. Be the way, the funds collected during the ICO will be allocated to this purpose.
I’ve read that they’re going to expand the area of operating in the future, too. That’s why you shouldn’t be so skeptical of their prospects.  They are going to work not only with smartphones but at least with also notebooks also. 

It sounds good and interesting but the notion of “the nearest future” can turn out to be very blurred. Do creators of the company specify any timing?

Hi, nearest future means in the next 3-6 months we will take more brands onboard. We already have DJI drones. Beginning of next year we will start setting up the factory for more brands such as Samsung, Huawei, etc. It takes some time to set the production up as the process needs to be established so the quality is high! Hope that helps and answers your question.
Good afternoon everyone! Tell me, can I still buy tokens with a 30% bonus?
Unfortunately, no. The first round of pre-sale has already ended. But don’t worry; now there is an offer to buy tokens with a 20% bonus.
Activity: 364
 Good afternoon everyone! Tell me, can I still buy tokens with a 30% bonus?
Activity: 280
The project seems to have good prospects, but why is its specialization so narrow? There’re lots of fans of Samsung, Huawei and many other smartphones, but you repair only Apple ones. I think that you expand the list of devices repaired you wold collect more money during the ICO.

Hello. You should read the information that is set out in the White Paper of the project more carefully. The developers have described company’s current concept and future plans which also include working with smartphones from other manufactures. In particular, they’ll develop Android Reborn project. Be the way, the funds collected during the ICO will be allocated to this purpose.
I’ve read that they’re going to expand the area of operating in the future, too. That’s why you shouldn’t be so skeptical of their prospects.  They are going to work not only with smartphones but at least with also notebooks also. 

It sounds good and interesting but the notion of “the nearest future” can turn out to be very blurred. Do creators of the company specify any timing?
Activity: 336

Activity: 280

Activity: 336
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
The project is interesting. I will study in more detail and possibly take part in the pre-ICO
Activity: 322
Hello. The Android Reborn idea is interestind but it’s unclear to me if this will be an independent project or will it work on NDBD base?
Hi everybody. I haven’t completely understood what os the difference between NDBD and YABphones on which the company is working now. Can anybody explain it, please?
Activity: 238
It’s great that the company reborn the phones. I‘ve read their about concept and became interested if they have already found sources from which they will buy the defected smartphones.
If you’re talking about the wholesale issue, I haven’t seen such information. As for retail purchases, they are going to launch the Mobile Freak platform on which each users will be able to sell their defected device to the company.
That’s a good offer! Small entrepreneurs can even organize their own business on this base. Do you know if the cost of a defective device will be determined by the user or GES staff?
Pages:
Jump to: