Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO LIVE] Galaxy eSolutions - SCAM! - page 6. (Read 4432 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Hello. There is information about the Furunzhi factory in the description of the project. Do I understand correctly that you will cooperate with them regarding logistic issues? It would be interesting to know what benefits the company gets from working with such a company.

In my opinion, at the beginning of work the company plans to use the services of courier networks: DHL, Toll, DPEX, Aramex and others. That means the logistics issue has already been resolved, most likely, the Furunzhi factory performs some other services for Galaexy eSolution.
I got it, thanks. Does any of you know what the role of this factory in the company's work is? I’ve read on the Internet that this is a large organization that has warehouses in 80 countries, so I thought that they can perform logistics services for GES.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Hello. There is information about the Furunzhi factory in the description of the project. Do I understand correctly that you will cooperate with them regarding logistic issues? It would be interesting to know what benefits the company gets from working with such a company.

In my opinion, at the beginning of work the company plans to use the services of courier networks: DHL, Toll, DPEX, Aramex and others. That means the logistics issue has already been resolved, most likely, the Furunzhi factory performs some other services for Galaexy eSolution.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Good day. I heard from a friend that the GES tokens could be used to pay for the restored equipment on the Galaxy eSolution platform. It's great, but can you get a discount when paying for a purchase with coins?
Hello, yes, indeed, coins can be used to pay for purchases in the store. The truth is that there is no information as to whether it will be possible to receive any discount with this method of payment.
Activity: 238
Good day. I heard from a friend that the GES tokens could be used to pay for the restored equipment on the Galaxy eSolution platform. It's great, but can you get a discount when paying for a purchase with coins?
Activity: 336
Hello everyone! Can you tell me, until what date will the 20% bonus for buying GES tokens be valid?
Hello. You can buy coins with a 20% bonus until November 30th. Then until December 7, you will have another opportunity to make a purchase with a 10% bonus.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Hello everyone! Can you tell me, until what date will the 20% bonus for buying GES tokens be valid?
Activity: 364
Hello, I found out right now that you’re working with a large investor who owns a large logistics company. Does it mean that you can deliver goods to customers in any country?
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Hello. Do you plan to open your warehouses in developing countries, for example, in Russia or India? It seems to me that this would simplify the process of delivering goods to customers and raise the ratings of the project as a whole.

Hi, good idea and we are working on it. A few factors we need to consider prior to a final decision such as tax and duties. But agree both countries are important for us and we already work with India.
Hello. I’ve read that you plan to work not only using the B2C model, but also using B2B one. How will it be implemented? It would be nice if you have legal entities that could buy phones for their staff.

Hi, we will look into each country if we will work B2C or B2B or both. Some countries we do both as we can grow faster that way. In a few countries we have legal entities but we can also with partners who have one. Hope that helps.
Good afternoon. You wrote that you can increase the volume of your sales if you create the platform on a large portal, for example, Amazon. So are you going to do this in the future?

Yes, that is the plan, some countries we already talking to marketplaces who can help us to reach more consumers, such as Amazon for Europe but also in the Philippines, Japan or India.
The project seems to have good prospects, but why is its specialization so narrow? There’re lots of fans of Samsung, Huawei and many other smartphones, but you repair only Apple ones. I think that you expand the list of devices repaired you wold collect more money during the ICO.

Hello. You should read the information that is set out in the White Paper of the project more carefully. The developers have described company’s current concept and future plans which also include working with smartphones from other manufactures. In particular, they’ll develop Android Reborn project. Be the way, the funds collected during the ICO will be allocated to this purpose.
I’ve read that they’re going to expand the area of operating in the future, too. That’s why you shouldn’t be so skeptical of their prospects.  They are going to work not only with smartphones but at least with also notebooks also. 

It sounds good and interesting but the notion of “the nearest future” can turn out to be very blurred. Do creators of the company specify any timing?

Hi, nearest future means in the next 3-6 months we will take more brands onboard. We already have DJI drones. Beginning of next year we will start setting up the factory for more brands such as Samsung, Huawei, etc. It takes some time to set the production up as the process needs to be established so the quality is high! Hope that helps and answers your question.
Thanks you for your answer! I agree that quality should come first. Tell me please, do you plan to repair household electrical appliances: microwave ovens, refrigerators, coffee makers, etc.? It seems to me that there will also be a great demand for the restored equipment in this field.

Hi, going into home appliances isn't on the road map for 2018, first we would like to focus on consumer electronics with hight buy-in and repurchasing value. We have a category management which will check and analyse the various categories and we will come up with a plan beyond 2018. Another interesting category we already looked into is the gaming industry for instance.
Activity: 154
Hello. I’ve read that you plan to work not only using the B2C model, but also using B2B one. How will it be implemented? It would be nice if you have legal entities that could buy phones for their staff.
Activity: 280
The project seems to have good prospects, but why is its specialization so narrow? There’re lots of fans of Samsung, Huawei and many other smartphones, but you repair only Apple ones. I think that you expand the list of devices repaired you wold collect more money during the ICO.

Hello. You should read the information that is set out in the White Paper of the project more carefully. The developers have described company’s current concept and future plans which also include working with smartphones from other manufactures. In particular, they’ll develop Android Reborn project. Be the way, the funds collected during the ICO will be allocated to this purpose.
I’ve read that they’re going to expand the area of operating in the future, too. That’s why you shouldn’t be so skeptical of their prospects.  They are going to work not only with smartphones but at least with also notebooks also. 

It sounds good and interesting but the notion of “the nearest future” can turn out to be very blurred. Do creators of the company specify any timing?

Hi, nearest future means in the next 3-6 months we will take more brands onboard. We already have DJI drones. Beginning of next year we will start setting up the factory for more brands such as Samsung, Huawei, etc. It takes some time to set the production up as the process needs to be established so the quality is high! Hope that helps and answers your question.
Thanks you for your answer! I agree that quality should come first. Tell me please, do you plan to repair household electrical appliances: microwave ovens, refrigerators, coffee makers, etc.? It seems to me that there will also be a great demand for the restored equipment in this field.
Activity: 294
Hello. Do you plan to open your warehouses in developing countries, for example, in Russia or India? It seems to me that this would simplify the process of delivering goods to customers and raise the ratings of the project as a whole.
Activity: 406
Good afternoon. You wrote that you can increase the volume of your sales if you create the platform on a large portal, for example, Amazon. So are you going to do this in the future?
Activity: 186
I like this name, the E series has a lot of money effect, but has disappeared for a long time, I hope this project will have the greatest return on investment
Activity: 196
Does anyone know how many days after the end of it will the developers transfer the GES tokens that I bought on my purse?

Hello. In fact, you will get GES tokens on your balance immediately after payment. So it won’t be long to wait))
Does anyone know how many days after the end of it will the developers transfer the GES tokens that I bought on my purse?
You know, I’ve seen a lot of "restored" phones in large stores that broke down a couple of months after the purchase. And why? Because they use non-original parts. So, I do not think that it will be somehow different in case of this project. The idea is good, but this is the common trouble of all the similar ideas’ implementation
I agree with you that "recovered" phones from large stores often break down quickly. There are all kinds of reasons, including because of the components. But the advantage of GES is that they have established partnership with manufacturers of original spare parts for phones, in particular, for Apple iPhone. Therefore, you can be sure that their equipment will work for many years.

And is there any confirmation to your words that they’re working with manufacturers of original spare parts? In general, I would rather look at the list of companies with which they cooperate. Then you could check all the information on the Internet and see for yourself personally.
The best proof of my words in this situation is that the company already works in this market and it has hundreds of satisfied customers, whose reviews you can read on the Internet. As for the list of partners, it is unlikely you will be able to find it. GES, most likely, doesn’t disclose information about its strategic partners.

Alright, thanks for the information. I will read reviews on the Internet when I will be free. All in all, I’m thinking about buying a "restored" phone from them to make sure everything is working.
Hello everyone. And what about the prices of devices, are they lower than those of competitors? I just thought, since the company cooperates directly with the manufacturers of spare parts, they should have good discounts on components; therefore, the total cost of the devices should be lower than the rest ones.
Pages:
Jump to: