Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO LIVE] Galaxy eSolutions - SCAM! - page 5. (Read 4432 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
It would be cool if there was some interesting content on the sites of your projects: for example, how to keep your smartphone clean, how to clean the speaker from dust, etc. Maybe, you will consider this option?
Activity: 252
You’re focused on all the kinds of advertising on a variety of resources. But it would be nice to optimize all the sites for search engines. Don’t you plan to do this after the ICO?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Friends, tell me please, what gas limit should I set?

The limit of gas when buying coins should be set at 150,000.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Friends, tell me please, what gas limit should I set?
Activity: 364
What’s going on with pre-sale? Are there still any tokens on sale?
Yes, there is still a lot. It’s received so far less than 1000 of the planned 5000 ETH.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
What’s going on with pre-sale? Are there still any tokens on sale?
Greetings. It‘s very good that you plan to conduct a marketing campaign in social networks. There’re a lot of potential buyers interested in such equipment. And can you tell us, which social networks will advertise your project?
I bought an iPhone 5s that had a "refurbished" prefix two years ago. During the first month there was no troubles, I was happy with the fact that I managed to save money. However, further the problems appeared: the sensor didn’t respond to the commands, the battery charge was enough for one hour of active use. All in all, a month later I just refused to use this phone and bought a new one. And the refurbished one is still somewhere in a box at home. This is all to say that in my opinion business in such a field is just a total deception. The refurbished gadgets won’t last long.

Well, your experience is really sad. And where did you buy your refurbished smartphone? The fact is that GES uses modern equipment and spare parts from certified manufacturers in its work. In general, the best confirmations of my words are numerous reviews about the quality of the work of this company.

I’ve bought my re refurbished iPhone in a small store in the center of my city. I heard a lot of good things about him, they said that the guys repair the phones themselves. By the way, I have a friend that also has bought a refurbished smartphone recently. Now there’re already first problems with the operation of the phone's dynamics.

You are the one to be blamed for having bought your phone in some weird store. Did you find out with the use of what equipment it was refurbished? Did you ask where the staff of that place buys parts from? All this is very important. It’s the same as when buying a used car - if it is well made, it will serve for a long time, and if it isn’t, you won’t leave the car service in a couple of months.

Very often such artisan stores use spare parts from other phones that just can’t be recovered. But the GES won’t do so; spare parts will only be bought from the plant.
Activity: 336
I bought an iPhone 5s that had a "refurbished" prefix two years ago. During the first month there was no troubles, I was happy with the fact that I managed to save money. However, further the problems appeared: the sensor didn’t respond to the commands, the battery charge was enough for one hour of active use. All in all, a month later I just refused to use this phone and bought a new one. And the refurbished one is still somewhere in a box at home. This is all to say that in my opinion business in such a field is just a total deception. The refurbished gadgets won’t last long.

Well, your experience is really sad. And where did you buy your refurbished smartphone? The fact is that GES uses modern equipment and spare parts from certified manufacturers in its work. In general, the best confirmations of my words are numerous reviews about the quality of the work of this company.

I’ve bought my re refurbished iPhone in a small store in the center of my city. I heard a lot of good things about him, they said that the guys repair the phones themselves. By the way, I have a friend that also has bought a refurbished smartphone recently. Now there’re already first problems with the operation of the phone's dynamics.

You are the one to be blamed for having bought your phone in some weird store. Did you find out with the use of what equipment it was refurbished? Did you ask where the staff of that place buys parts from? All this is very important. It’s the same as when buying a used car - if it is well made, it will serve for a long time, and if it isn’t, you won’t leave the car service in a couple of months.
Activity: 280

Activity: 336

Activity: 280
Activity: 378
Good afternoon. I learned that you are planning to increase B2B sales after the end of the ICO. Can you describe the ways you’ll use to achieve this goal?
Activity: 252
You write that you plan to introduce a large number of brands into your work, in particular Samsung and Huawei. Can you say when will smartphones from these two companies appear in your store?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
GES plans to become a company that will sell the restored equipment in many countries of the world, however, they are going to conduct a marketing campaign only in the domestic market, not extending to other countries after launching all of their projects. Then I don’t understand how they plan to expand their activities to the markets of other countries.

Wait, wait. In fact, GES’s plan is exactly to conduct a global marketing campaign. They plan to work with local partners of different countries to promote their projects and find new clients. This is how they are going to become an international company.
That’s strange, for some reason I’ve read absolutely opposite information on the Internet. Well, if everything is just like you say, that's excellent. Then the company will have a big trading turn and, consequently, the rate of GES coins will have to grow. By the way, don’t you know which channels the marketers of the company will use to attract new customers?

Perhaps you saw outdated information on the Internet because the company promoted its services before the ICO when it worked only in the Asian market. As for the channels for attracting new customers, it is still difficult to say something. I think it’ll be online and offline channels: social networks, content marketing, forums, television, outdoor advertising and much more. I dare to suggest that the preferred channels for attracting new users will be recommended by local partners with whom they will cooperate in each country.
Promoting a company with the help of TV isn’t a cheap pleasure. I wonder how much money GES plans to spend to organize such a marketing campaign.

Activity: 308
GES plans to become a company that will sell the restored equipment in many countries of the world, however, they are going to conduct a marketing campaign only in the domestic market, not extending to other countries after launching all of their projects. Then I don’t understand how they plan to expand their activities to the markets of other countries.

Wait, wait. In fact, GES’s plan is exactly to conduct a global marketing campaign. They plan to work with local partners of different countries to promote their projects and find new clients. This is how they are going to become an international company.
That’s strange, for some reason I’ve read absolutely opposite information on the Internet. Well, if everything is just like you say, that's excellent. Then the company will have a big trading turn and, consequently, the rate of GES coins will have to grow. By the way, don’t you know which channels the marketers of the company will use to attract new customers?

Perhaps you saw outdated information on the Internet because the company promoted its services before the ICO when it worked only in the Asian market. As for the channels for attracting new customers, it is still difficult to say something. I think it’ll be online and offline channels: social networks, content marketing, forums, television, outdoor advertising and much more. I dare to suggest that the preferred channels for attracting new users will be recommended by local partners with whom they will cooperate in each country.
Activity: 294

Activity: 308

Activity: 294
Activity: 224
It is a very interesting fact that when you increase sales, you plan to reduce your costs. I'd like to know how you will manage to do this. In fact, prices for goods in your store should decline with a reduction in costs.
Pages:
Jump to: