Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO LIVE] Galaxy eSolutions - SCAM! - page 3. (Read 4432 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
As I understand it, the organization now specializes in work in the Asian market. But I think it would be great if they expanded their activities into other countries to increase sales. Too bad that while the Galaxy eSolution don't have such plans.
Hello. The good news is that at this exactly moment the company's activities has spread to 26 countries in different regions of the world. One of the purposes of the ICO is further geographic expansion, more specifically – the entry another 50 countries in the market. And I'm sure that 50 countries won't be enough for the company and it will continue to carry out activities across the world.
The founders of the company apparently did the great job as they could start working in 26 countries in less than a year of work. I hope, they will succeed in reaching the number of 50 countries for another 6 months. By the way, you do know way in which they expand their geography?
The most obvious way is by means of marketing. After the ICO, Galaxy eSolution is planning to increase the advertising budget to use new ways to attract consumers in different countries. It means using advertisement in social networks, on TV, outdoor advertising, etc. I advise you to read white paper for this project, it is contained the company's plans about its marketing campaign.
Marketing campaign with the use of such ways looks really serious. Thank you, I'll definitely take a look at white paper when I get a sec.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
As I understand it, the organization now specializes in work in the Asian market. But I think it would be great if they expanded their activities into other countries to increase sales. Too bad that while the Galaxy eSolution don't have such plans.
Hello. The good news is that at this exactly moment the company's activities has spread to 26 countries in different regions of the world. One of the purposes of the ICO is further geographic expansion, more specifically – the entry another 50 countries in the market. And I'm sure that 50 countries won't be enough for the company and it will continue to carry out activities across the world.
The founders of the company apparently did the great job as they could start working in 26 countries in less than a year of work. I hope, they will succeed in reaching the number of 50 countries for another 6 months. By the way, you do know way in which they expand their geography?
The most obvious way is by means of marketing. After the ICO, Galaxy eSolution is planning to increase the advertising budget to use new ways to attract consumers in different countries. It means using advertisement in social networks, on TV, outdoor advertising, etc. I advise you to read white paper for this project, it is contained the company's plans about its marketing campaign.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Hello! Has Pre-sale not ended yet? Can I still make to buy coins?
Good afternoon. Pre-sale will last until December, 7 inclusive, so you must hurry. Although, if can't make to buy tokens during the pre-sale, you will be able to do it during the ICO.
Activity: 196
Do I understand correctly that the Galaxy eSolution already works on the market of the refurbished equipment? It would be interesting to know how many years the company sells refurbished equipment and to look on its sales results.
Activity: 364
Hello! Has Pre-sale not ended yet? Can I still make to buy coins?
Activity: 336
Hello. Describing their achievements you indicated that you are cooperating with a licensed factory involved in repairing of Apple and Samsung equipment. Could you tell me about this factory and why is it that you have decided to work with?
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
We really appreciate the effort you have put in answering our questions. We made your answers available in PitchMyICO telegram bot for you to benefit from it too. Good luck during the ICO.
Activity: 25
Good evening. According to the description of a project, each investor that buys tokens during the ICO can expect the growth of capital by 428% in the next 5 years. I’m wondering what data did you use in order to make such a forecast?

Hi, for the exact math I would refer to our WhitePaper. It is based on the projected profit we will make and share, the amount of tokens we buy back and the underlying company value. Our estimation is rather conservative!
I’m interested in legal aspect of work of every project that uses crypto-currencies and tokens. GES is an attractive company, I got interested and I want to ask the developers a question: have you already worked out all the legal aspects? Won’t you be in trouble with the law?  

Hi, we have a legal team and our ICO is based on Hong Kong law. Most of the legal aspects are covered in our Terms and Conditions but also in our WhitePaper.
I think your project about Global eCommerce Ecosystem for Refurbished Consumer Electronics is interesting enough, will it be after the ICO ends your coin can be used for trading? and any exchange you are planning?

We are talking to quite a few exchanges but a final decision we wont make before January, but yes we are planning to get listed so GES token can also be traded.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
It’s a very interesting project and I’m sure rhar Ges token’s value will grow during the first months after the end of the ICO. It’s a pity that there won’t be any measures taken in the future to stimulate the growth of the value of the tokens. I’ve seen lots of projects that redeem tokens and burn them.

Look through the description of the project more carefully once more, you’ll find a lot of information about the fact that the company will conduct the buy-back of the tokens))) They’ve even got a schedule for next 15 years for this purpose.

Really? That’s great, I even thought that I was disappointed… I can’t view WP now, can you tell me now many means will Galaxy eSolution spend in redeeming tokens monthly?

Hello. The company is planning to spend 20% of net income to redeem tokens for the first 10 eyars. Each redeemed token will be burnt. During the next five years the amount of means allocated to redeem tokens will be changed. There will be a specific formula to calculate an appropriate sum: total tokens in market/total tokens issued x 20% of profit.
The months to redeem tokens are chosen in a strange way)) Can you explain me, why did the founders of the company choose these very months?
Activity: 98
Greetings. I didn’t fully understand how are you going to use the stock of your capital in order to replicate your strategy and expand your activity in different markets? Can you please describe it in details?
It’s a very interesting project and I’m sure rhar Ges token’s value will grow during the first months after the end of the ICO. It’s a pity that there won’t be any measures taken in the future to stimulate the growth of the value of the tokens. I’ve seen lots of projects that redeem tokens and burn them.

Look through the description of the project more carefully once more, you’ll find a lot of information about the fact that the company will conduct the buy-back of the tokens))) They’ve even got a schedule for next 15 years for this purpose.

Really? That’s great, I even thought that I was disappointed… I can’t view WP now, can you tell me now many means will Galaxy eSolution spend in redeeming tokens monthly?

Hello. The company is planning to spend 20% of net income to redeem tokens for the first 10 eyars. Each redeemed token will be burnt. During the next five years the amount of means allocated to redeem tokens will be changed. There will be a specific formula to calculate an appropriate sum: total tokens in market/total tokens issued x 20% of profit.
Hello! I’m wondering how many GES tokens can I buy for 1 ETH?
Good afternoon. If I’m not mistaken, you can buy from 100 to 130 tokens for one ETH depending on the current rate.
Activity: 392
Hello! I’m wondering how many GES tokens can I buy for 1 ETH?
Activity: 322
Good evening. According to the description of a project, each investor that buys tokens during the ICO can expect the growth of capital by 428% in the next 5 years. I’m wondering what data did you use in order to make such a forecast?
Activity: 336

Pages:
Jump to: