Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE 30% BONUS] MASS Token - Masternode And Staking Service - page 14. (Read 29203 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 267
I reserve Hindi translation. Where I can find bounty thread?
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Crypto connoisseur.
Or maybe i should try this with a few of my clients. Tell em ill get back with them in a few days tops and then call them a month later and see if they still want to hear my pitch?
Crypto connoisseur.
Thanks for providing the links to BitcoinTalk and Reddit confirming you offered payments refunds for a short period. I was travelling over those three days and missed that at the time.

I like the concept of the project very much. I follow @notsofast on Twitter who compares a masternode of Dash to a piece of Manhattan real estate. If your project can enable retail investors to participate in Dash and other significant masternodes then that is a great business plan.

I remain concerned by the risk that the SEC might interpret the MASS token as a security. And I would appreciate an answer to that point.

That is exactly what we are waiting on with our legal team:
1) a letter of opinion from them (which we will be sharing with everyone)
2) a 'roadmap' from them with steps/guidance on how best to proceed

Right, but it shouldnt take them 18 days and counting to figure it out @600  per hour! Lol. Its a simple interpretation. Either you a security or not, which if you offer a payout, you are. Bam, and ill only bill you 5k.lol.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Thanks for providing the links to BitcoinTalk and Reddit confirming you offered payments refunds for a short period. I was travelling over those three days and missed that at the time.

I like the concept of the project very much. I follow @notsofast on Twitter who compares a masternode of Dash to a piece of Manhattan real estate. If your project can enable retail investors to participate in Dash and other significant masternodes then that is a great business plan.

I remain concerned by the risk that the SEC might interpret the MASS token as a security. And I would appreciate an answer to that point.

That is exactly what we are waiting on with our legal team:
1) a letter of opinion from them (which we will be sharing with everyone)
2) a 'roadmap' from them with steps/guidance on how best to proceed

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

Crypto connoisseur.
Well the maybe you

Maybe you should check your record for scratches.

Well if you can't even post a simple announcement its precisely why this feels like a scam. So check yourself genius.
Well the maybe you

Maybe you should check your record for scratches.

Crypto connoisseur.

They never mentioned a refund before that. Not on Twitter. Not on Email to me. Not on Bitcoin Talk.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20408429
https://www.reddit.com/r/MASSToken/comments/6prd2i/mass_optional_presale_refund_information/

If you would like to pm your email address to us we can see why you didn't receive the exact same email.

Now, that mass is responding, maybe they can answer why they havent responded with a new announcement when they said they would 6 days after the 3rd of august?
Hello there!

"Within the past several days we've been in touch with easily over a dozen firms and attorneys in addition to the counsel we had on board and we're confident with whom we've chosen to analyze our structure, business model, and overall strategy.  Again we should have official updates for everyone mid-week next week and look forward to moving forward with you all.  Again, thank you for your continued support."

Because we haven't gotten more information yet. Still waiting, as has been said.

Well the maybe you should post that on your Announcements page, or maybe you shouldnt lie in your first announcement, and instead say," well post when we know more info." either way, with all of these delays which are now taking waaaaaaay longer than originally anticipated... Its probably best you refund EVERYONES money, and then once you all get your shit together, maybe then try and run a multi million dollar company? How bout dah?

They never mentioned a refund before that. Not on Twitter. Not on Email to me. Not on Bitcoin Talk.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MASSToken/comments/6prd2i/mass_optional_presale_refund_information/

If you would like to pm your email address to us we can see why you didn't receive the exact same email.

Now, that mass is responding, maybe they can answer why they havent responded with a new announcement when they said they would 6 days after the 3rd of august?
Hello there!

"Within the past several days we've been in touch with easily over a dozen firms and attorneys in addition to the counsel we had on board and we're confident with whom we've chosen to analyze our structure, business model, and overall strategy.  Again we should have official updates for everyone mid-week next week and look forward to moving forward with you all.  Again, thank you for your continued support."

Because we haven't gotten more information yet. Still waiting, as has been said.
Crypto connoisseur.

Hello there!

Activity: 133
Merit: 100
What an epic fail. SMH
Activity: 20
The first I heard about a refund was when Mass declared the window was closed.

https://twitter.com/MASSToken/status/892082829017964545

The token pays a dividend and qualifies as a security under the Howey Test. Their lawyers know this.

They took no steps to exclude American citizens in the pre-sale.

Please someone from Mass contact me and I will provide my details for a full refund of 40 ETH.

I am not interested in anyone's opinions about this.

Activity: 60
refund was there plain to see, was on for a week.
Activity: 13
Lmao just a back n forth with this random dude who doesn't read anything alas keeps trying to say that the mass team didn't announce publicly about refunds and rather only to those who personally asked them about it.
Missed the window, now crying. Also thinks that everything goes flawless.

Speak of mass team being caught up in other things. Do you guys have any ETA on being back on track or how far you're pushed back? Like for things you had planned to be done in September (for example), will they be completed in September or now in October?

No news is no news, yet a word of life and progress even behind on time is much reassuring.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Man, what happened to this thread in the last few pages?  Posts are just complaints.  I have quite a bit invested in this project, much more than the ones that are complaining and I will just leave it to the team to do their job.  They're the experts.   Smiley
Crypto connoisseur.
You must be a dumbfuck.

They've clearly said about refunds, I've heard of it, I saw it, I read it. Not on telegram at all.
Quality links you provided, bit I wouldnt expect someone as smart as you to provide those as proof of what youre talking about. You probably dont know how to paste links on here yet considering its just your 8th post.
Activity: 65
the project is very profitable. The market is huge.  Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 13
You must be a dumbfuck.

They've clearly said about refunds, I've heard of it, I saw it, I read it. Not on telegram at all.
Crypto connoisseur.
Guy who committed 40 ETH here and not happy.

Someone said:

They offered refund on bct, twitter, email, telegram. I'm pretty sure that gave us all the opportunity we need.

Please show links for offer of refund on BitcoinTalk and Twitter. There were no such offers.

I received no email with offer of refund.

I am not on Telegram.

Yea my mistake, I thought I saw an offer of refund on twitter but only found the tweet about the manual refund being complete. Bct and telegram is correct atleast.

There was no announcement ANYWHERE but telegram for refunds, but the key deal is if they were so honest, then they would offer refunds after every snag, rather than just picking one.
Pages:
Jump to: