Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE 30% BONUS] MASS Token - Masternode And Staking Service - page 18. (Read 29203 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 105
If i get involved with a project it follows that upon researching the developers product line and time line. Well i have no clue on this teams product line

Are you saying you don't own any presale mass?

I do. And will accept a refund once its offered to EVERYONE.

No refunds are being offered. Sorry you misunderstood that. I have some people who are willing to buy you out of your presale MASS.. I thought I was clear in that.

Awesome. Standoffish. Not being responsible to your investors for your own unpreparedness. Enjoy excuses for the next 3 months to a half year for their "product" too. Good thing i only dropped 3 eth on this project. Which ill be selling in december when its hopefully out and eth worth 1k.

I am sorry to hear this info, have you read the full white paper before? And already understand it? Will it fail later? Hopefully with this incident the mass manager is more careful and does not make the investors so discouraged, keep the spirit in running ICO.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Everyone has already been offered a refund, everyone else wants to move forward.

By the time mass figures out the legal implications (hopefully soon) we'd be bogged down in manually processing refunds when everyone else wants to go to the ICO and get to staking.
Thus you would be the author of a further delay.

In the meantime, you, you special snowflake have been offered a refund, past the original refund you were offered.

Thats two refund chances, and you are turning them both down.

Since you wont accept your refund, I think myself and the rest of the forum can accept that at face value you are going down on this ship like the rest of us, or under the meteor or whatever euphemism you want to use for project failure.

Or you're in it for the long term.

Welcome to the good ship Mass, please enjoy your stay.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Crypto connoisseur.
If you dont mind me saying you seem a bit confused, one the one hand you say mass has the potential to be a 20 million dollar company and now you've changed your tune to the meteor is about to fall.

You wanted a refund and now you have been offered a refund you dont want a refund. despite being certain there's a meteor coming.

I think you need to take some time out and assess your priorities and ascertain what it is exactly that you want.
Theyve raised 7 mil. Plan on raising 3 mil more+10 mil in ico. I wad using those totals. Theres countless icos thatve raised more that sucked worse. All i was saying.
I didn't  say meteors were falling, just that if they were youd be blinded by your visions of the stars
Crypto connoisseur.
Like ive said everyone should be offered a refund, and once mass figures out how theyre going to handle their "legal" dilemma they should resume their venture.
If you dont mind me saying you seem a bit confused, one the one hand you say mass has the potential to be a 20 million dollar company and now you've changed your tune to the meteor is about to fall.

You wanted a refund and now you have been offered a refund you dont want a refund. despite being certain there's a meteor coming.

I think you need to take some time out and assess your priorities and ascertain what it is exactly that you want.
Well thats my risk to take and ive placed a conservative estimate on the roi of this project to avoid disappointment.

Mass is handling it, just not in the way you personally want.

And if they stopped to run mass the way everyone wants it would be moving in 50 different directions at the same time because in this world everyone wants something different.

Luckily for you they made an exception and agreed a refund assuming a buyer could be found to take your place.

If the meteor is about to fall why haven't you taken me up on my refund offer? Surely you dont want to lose your three eth do you?
Crypto connoisseur.
I am reading, I am not agreeing.

However I am offering to buy people out of their presale mass at the rate they brought in. cant say fairer than that.

1. You are being offered a chance to get out.

2. And I am personally offering offering a substantial amount of eth to anyone else that wants out via the devs escrow.

Now if you dont mind I have better things to do than argue on the internet.

If you want your refund, im all ears. and that goes to anyone else.

In the meantime you are moaning about refunds but not accepting the refund you are given.
Basically trolling.
Not trolling at all. You, some random, i hv no problem with. Mass should be handling this. Theyre not. Dont be shocked when your massive investment doesnt yield what you think it should. You have stars in your eyes but you cant see the meteors about to fall.
I am reading, I am not agreeing.

However I am offering to buy people out of their presale mass at the rate they brought in. cant say fairer than that.

1. You are being offered a chance to get out.

2. And I am personally offering offering a substantial amount of eth to anyone else that wants out via the devs escrow.

Now if you dont mind I have better things to do than argue on the internet.

If you want your refund, im all ears. and that goes to anyone else.

In the meantime you are moaning about refunds but not accepting the refund you are given.
Basically trolling.
Crypto connoisseur.
Investors had plenty of options.

They made a choice when they sent Eth to mass.

They made a choice when they decided to take the refund, or stay in the fund.

And they will make a choice post ICO to stake their mass or sell it on market, or even to burn it or buy more mass.

If you think the best choice that Mass could make on behalf of investors is to run the project without any sort of legal guidance then I can only say with a happy heart I am severely glad you are not running Mass.

No they need options every step of the way, especially when the team chooses to alter the initial timeline.
Investors had plenty of options.

They made a choice when they sent Eth to mass.

They made a choice when they decided to take the refund, or stay in the fund.

And they will make a choice post ICO to stake their mass or sell it on market, or even to burn it or buy more mass.

If you think the best choice that Mass could make on behalf of investors is to run the project without any sort of legal guidance then I can only say with a happy heart I am severely glad you are not running Mass.
Crypto connoisseur.
Mass has already spent a week reimbursing everyone wanting a refund.

More than gracious of them.

Mass is responsible, which is why they are acting in investors best interest to get legal clarification on moving forward, as opposed to acting irresponsibly and moving forward post haste, only to find additional problems down the road for investors.

They have been transparent all the way through, and kept us up to date as and when things happen.

Mass is confident in the project and I am confident in the project. You appear to have serious doubts.
You are being offered a refund no questions asked, but you just dont seem to want it.

You should take your refund and find another more worthy ICO to invest your 3 Eth into.
and then you can stop stressing over the delays, and the so called lack of news, or updates or whatever your problems are..

they would be gone.

I can only assume despite the fact you seem to be very negative on yak you are secretly bullish for Mass and dont want to miss out on the ensuing token price raise, post ICO. Hence not accepting your refund.

Anyone else asking for a refund and actually genuinely wanting one would have jumped at the chance instead of holding out for everyone else to get one as well.

Are you not reading anything? Their first delay had nothing to do with the second delay? At each self-imposed delay investors should be offered a chance to get out.
Crypto connoisseur.

Mass is responsible, which is why they are acting in investors best interest to get legal clarification on moving forward, as opposed to acting irresponsibly and moving forward post haste, only to find additional problems down the road for investors.

They have been transparent all the way through, and kept us up to date as and when things happen.

Mass is confident in the project and I am confident in the project. You appear to have serious doubts.
You are being offered a refund no questions asked, but you just dont seem to want it.

You should take your refund and find another more worthy ICO to invest your 3 Eth into.
and then you can stop stressing over the delays, and the so called lack of news, or updates or whatever your problems are..

they would be gone.

I can only assume despite the fact you seem to be very negative on yak you are secretly bullish for Mass and dont want to miss out on the ensuing token price raise, post ICO. Hence not accepting your refund.

Anyone else asking for a refund and actually genuinely wanting one would have jumped at the chance instead of holding out for everyone else to get one as well.

How do they know investors best interest without giving them options? Akin to a government saying we know your best interest by doing what we say.
Oh thank you master.

they would be gone.

Crypto connoisseur.
You are not on mass team. Mass team is resonsible for this. I promise you, if they announced on announcement page refunds, there woukd be plenty. If theyre so confident in project i dont see the problem?
There was no attempted robbery, the funds were secured by white hats and returned posthaste. The issue was not with Mass, but with the parity wallet.

The SEC was a curveball causing extra delays whilst the team dot the i's and cross the t's.

You are being offered a chance to have your eth back now, no questions asked, full refund.

I have also offered to reimburse anyone else wanting a refund using the devs as escrow so I can take their place in the presale, I have a substantial amount of eth set aside for this specific purpose.

I am eagerly awaiting my additional presale mass from the people seeking refunds. However, nobody is asking. Especially not you.

Crypto connoisseur.
If i get involved with a project it follows that upon researching the developers product line and time line. Well i have no clue on this teams product line

No refunds are being offered. Sorry you misunderstood that. I have some people who are willing to buy you out of your presale MASS.. I thought I was clear in that.

Awesome. Standoffish. Not being responsible to your investors for your own unpreparedness. Enjoy excuses for the next 3 months to a half year for their "product" too. Good thing i only dropped 3 eth on this project. Which ill be selling in december when its hopefully out and eth worth 1k.

Bye Felicia

Im assuming this is yak.
Crypto connoisseur.
The refund was offered to everyone.

Not everyone paid attention to it, that is not Masses fault. Few if any ICO's have offered a refund. I dont see what your problem is at all.

You want a second refund windows of opportunity? so we can slow Mass progress down even more?

You dont personally want a refund unless EVERYONE gets one?

Bub, you got people bursting to buy your presale mass, and you're just moving the goalposts, ..."no no im a champion of the dispossesed, the downtrodden, i cant graciously accept my refund unless its offered to everyone, all the time."

Well actually, In a way it is.

If you read the whitepaper you'd realise mass is burnable for 90% of the underlying NAV. you receive eth for the privilege and make mass more valuable for everyone else.
Im afraid there is a miscommunication here. Yes they did offer a refund, after an attempted robbery. But as ive already stated, once they decided to delay AGAIN, for whatever reason, since it was their choice to delay, they should have offered another refund. Ive read everything about mass. Its a good idea. Poor execution so far.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Bye Felicia
Crypto connoisseur.

The refund was offered to everyone.

Not everyone paid attention to it, that is not Masses fault. Few if any ICO's have offered a refund. I dont see what your problem is at all.

You want a second refund windows of opportunity? so we can slow Mass progress down even more?

You dont personally want a refund unless EVERYONE gets one?

Bub, you got people bursting to buy your presale mass, and you're just moving the goalposts, ..."no no im a champion of the dispossesed, the downtrodden, i cant graciously accept my refund unless its offered to everyone, all the time."

Well actually, In a way it is.

If you read the whitepaper you'd realise mass is burnable for 90% of the underlying NAV. you receive eth for the privilege and make mass more valuable for everyone else.
Pages:
Jump to: