Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [PRE-SALE] KRATOS - Blockchain Solution for Physical Commodities Trading - page 2. (Read 12025 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
KRATOS - This project has great potential for growth in the market for crypt coins. Let's go up, the future is now  Cool
Activity: 57
Activity: 17
 KRATOS - This project has great potential for growth in the market for crypt coins. Let's go up, the future is now
Activity: 17
#KRATOS
Very interesting and promising project. It's nice to be in a project that is improving and looking for new opportunities.
Activity: 1
The great team are behind this project, afford your self a great opportunity of investing in it, surely you will not regret it.
Activity: 96
A good project and I recommend it)I personally have there what are you waiting for? Smiley
Activity: 21
KRATOS hopes to bring us profit, we look forward to it
Activity: 7
Great project ! It will be successful. I am every day convinced of the great prospects of the project, all the more with such strong support!
Activity: 27
The project has no competitors.It would be difficult for other platforms to compete with Arkratos since it already has a functional MVP and has secured commitments for the use of its platform from multiple global commodities trading firms.
Activity: 43
An excellent project with great potential and a strong team. This project promotes interesting ideas and innovations. He is one of not many who deserves more public attention. I think this project will be a great success.
Activity: 25
KRATOS

Very interesting and promising project. It's nice to be in a project that is improving and looking for new opportunities.
brand new
Activity: 0
Kratos seems to be a powerful and consistent revolution in the world of encryption
Activity: 48
A good project with an interesting concept. And I am interested to participate in bounty.
Activity: 46
Project with great resources to do a great job. Do not stay outside, do as I do, come to
Activity: 20
Activity: 18
Nice team with good product in the field of blockchain!
brand new
Activity: 0
 #KRATOSICO и #Arkratos
В процессе физического товарного трейдинга отсутствует прозрачность с точки зрения происхождения, качества и количества заказанных товаров, а также деталей отправки. KRATOS - это платформа на основе Ethereum, в которой используются технологии Blockchain и смарт-контракты для решения этих проблем. В результате платформа KRATOS обеспечивает прозрачность, меньшую затрату, более высокую эффективность и меньшую сложность, чем любая другая существующая система. KRATOS  РЕШИТ ВСЕ ВАШИ ПРОБЛЕМЫ ! Присоединяйтесь к KRATOS ! https://kratospct.io/faq.html
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
I am confident in the success of the project. In the wake of the expected rise of the market, the project will take leadership positions in the trade.
Activity: 57
A great project with a strong team and great success in the future
Activity: 93
KRATOS has developed a Token Curated Registry process for trades submitted through its platform.
Pages:
Jump to: