Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [PRE-SALE] KRATOS - Blockchain Solution for Physical Commodities Trading - page 3. (Read 12025 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
KRATOS- A decentralized commodities trading platform, significantly transforms and enhances international physical commodity trading across its whole product life cycle.

Activity: 18
KRATOS - A decentralized commodities trading platform?
Activity: 22
Very good project Grin. One of the few who promotes interesting ideas and innovations. I think this project will be promising and will have great success Kiss
Activity: 66
KRATOS is a decentralized trading platform for commodity trading, significantly transforms and expands international trade in physical goods throughout the life cycle of the product.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
💲
beside, i really like the fact that a product like the Akratos token chose the etherum blockchain and platform. The erc20 token format is very usable, nad this is important in the new cryptocurrencies economy
Activity: 209
Arkratos Blockchain Solutions Pte Ltd., a Singapore based innovation lab and trade.io, a peer-to-peer platform that supports the trading of a wide range of assets announced their partnership.
Activity: 129
KRATOS is an Ethereum-based platform that employs Blockchain Technology and Smart Contracts to address these challenges.
brand new
Activity: 0
Activity: 18
I just looking this type o,f project. It is really a great resource for those who are investor
brand new
KRATOS is  decentralised but its market potential capacity is very good in comparison to other in crypto market and
it is the most reliable Platform that provides high efficiency and less complexity in trading physical goods. I believe in the future of this project!Thanks
Activity: 1
Activity: 36
Have you joined the #Arkratos Bounty Campaign yet? You don't want to miss out on this amazing Crypto project. The bounty campaign is on and you can learn more via the website https://arkratos.com/ #Arkratos
#KRATOSICO
brand new
KRATOS- A decentralized commodities trading platform, significantly transforms and enhances international physical commodity trading across its whole product lifecycle
Activity: 588
Merit: 28
A strong team, a promising project, an opportunity for everyone to know. Find out more on social networks, read the company's Twitter and Facebook.

Activity: 34
 You can make good money. Join now! Interesting site for earnings!  Grin
Activity: 71
 I am very glad that I found this project. From my point of view, a very promising and necessary. Currently meets all modern requirements and has a large number of advantages! Go and get acquainted with the project!!
Activity: 7
KRATOS is a decentralized trading platform for commodity trading, significantly transforms and expands international trade in physical goods throughout the life cycle of the product.
Activity: 420
As  a commodity trading platform KRATOS is defining the hights of the cryptocurrency revolution... This is so innovative
Activity: 770
Merit: 10
Arkratos will digitalize the current paper-based process using smart contracts to reduce costs and delivery time for the service operations.
Activity: 910
Merit: 14
Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com
Pages:
Jump to: