Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PreICO] WaBi (蛙币) coin backed 🔥 by safe products in China - page 17. (Read 57051 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
you could have bought Wabi in preico for 3 cents, and the Company Buys it back for 8.5 dollar?
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Imo wabi will be one of the biggest gainers in January unless btc pops and takes the whole market down.
I see it at $5 easily in the next month.
Hodl and add! Wink
Activity: 18
someone knows when it will come out in other exchange
Activity: 4
What's new at WaBi? I have read in a forum here that tomorrow will be a new announcement? Have bought WaBi and hope for further price increases.

Link please? Thanks!
Activity: 126
Merit: 28
diwtoken.com
What's new at WaBi? I have read in a forum here that tomorrow will be a new announcement? Have bought WaBi and hope for further price increases.
Activity: 463
Merit: 252
Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin
Why wabi is mooning?

-Walton has 1/3 coins unlocked and 220M marketcap
-Wabi has 1/2 coins unlocked and 50M marketcap
-Wabi has a working product
-Wabi has advisors with influence with alibaba, citi, mastercard
-Wabi will be big in China
-Wabi has big partnerships in January (check website roadmap)

ICO had 1.6 ETH per limit and KYC.
Sometimes you were asked to skype to prove identity.

What does this mean?

-Wabi whales bought at $1+ ; they buy the dip.

If the ICO contribution limit is 1.6 ETH how does some people have 102k Wabi tokens? did they buy it at $1+ ??
Activity: 18
Hello guys, looks here a good project. I passed the ICO, my bad...I want buy some coins before it mooning more, is there a chance to get it on Bittrex Exchange anytime soon?
Everyone wants to buy some coins before it mooning more, the problem is how to find such coins.
you can buy wabi in binance
Activity: 54
wabi at this price is a steal
going to rocket in first quarter of 2018
like walton but in early phase
Activity: 9
Didn't China ban ICO's and trading? How did wabi came to life? Sorry if noobish question, someone with more experience pls clarify
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Hello guys, looks here a good project. I passed the ICO, my bad...I want buy some coins before it mooning more, is there a chance to get it on Bittrex Exchange anytime soon?
Everyone wants to buy some coins before it mooning more, the problem is how to find such coins.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Activity: 2
Hey gus,

Anyone have issue like me? I participate in the ico but i don't receive my token in my Etherwallet, and support don't reply.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
what is the KYC for?
If a Singapore citizen participate in this ICO and made some profit, will he have to declare income tax?

I asked this question for my friend who is a Singapore citizen.
He just wanna make sure that participating this ICO won't involve any tax issue.
Activity: 7
Investing in wabi is one of my best decisions since I got involved in crypto... I may just so excited about this project
what is the KYC for?
If a Singapore citizen participate in this ICO and made some profit, will he have to declare income tax?
Activity: 7
Why wabi is mooning?

-Walton has 1/3 coins unlocked and 220M marketcap
-Wabi has 1/2 coins unlocked and 50M marketcap
-Wabi has a working product
-Wabi has advisors with influence with alibaba, citi, mastercard
-Wabi will be big in China
-Wabi has big partnerships in January (check website roadmap)

ICO had 1.6 ETH per limit and KYC.
Sometimes you were asked to skype to prove identity.

What does this mean?

-Wabi whales bought at $1+ ; they buy the dip.
It is a pity that Chinese citizens can't participate.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
WABI will be 3$ next week imo, so much buying pressure wow.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Bought Wabi with BTC. I admit having some regret next 2 followings days however the more I read about Wabi the less regrets remain. I think we will see 5$ easily before 2018. Have a look on Reddit sub of Wabi to figure out why Wink

why regretting ?? its 5 X ico money now

really amazing project i feel sad ,i miss the train ,i didn't where to join this ICO ,congrats wabi  investors and official team.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
Bought Wabi with BTC. I admit having some regret next 2 followings days however the more I read about Wabi the less regrets remain. I think we will see 5$ easily before 2018. Have a look on Reddit sub of Wabi to figure out why Wink

why regretting ?? its 5 X ico money now
Pages:
Jump to: